It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surely, the NWO must have started?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There is one finite commodity that is vital to our lives. It is associated with the clothes we wear, the food we eat, accommodation, heating, travel, etc. Yes, the POWER in the world is money and OIL provides that power but oil is running out. As the heads of certain governments and the people that finance them are aware of this, there is a strong possibility that a very secretive NWO has already started.

A couple of years back here in the UK, oil tanker drivers briefly went on strike. Supermarkets rapidly ran out of food and petrol stations ran out of fuel. If oil was to run out overnight, the world financial institutions would probably collapse, food production would virtually cease and the vast majority would probably starve.

One thing is certain in that the way of life for most of us will gradually and adversely change over the next ten to twenty years, during the remaining life expectancy of oil.

Can you honestly believe that really viable alternative sources of power have not yet been invented or discovered. How very strange that with the massive advances in technology over the 150 years the internal combustion engine is still basically the same (what a coincidence – it uses oil).

Will this NWO look after your interests and that of your family or do you thing they are going to manipulate the situation to reduce the world population?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Suggest something else an engine could use that is a s cheap as oil and they will probally replace it!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oil is not running out, i think there is a reserve somewhere near Antartica (cant spell it) and no one has touched it yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well i'm not sure about that oil reserve. but they do have electric cars and those hybrid cars. not much of an advance but *shrugs*

I'm not sure if the NWO would want to kill people, american people at that. I mean what makes the NWO the NWO is that they have power over other people (us) the more people they kill the less power they have.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Like most things that our government does, the NWO will have to be instituted in small, seemingly harmless, steps.

One example: People used to carry around gold - then came the gold certificate - then paper money backed with gold - then personal checks - then the government stopped backing paper money with actual gold - then we finally end up with the ATM card. We are one step away from a cashless society now, but there is no way this could have been accomplished without so many steps. The government could never have gotten away with taking away every one's gold and issuing plastic cards instead. There had to be a progression involving many generations.

I am certain that some sort of NWO has already started. We changed from social security numbers to tax payer identification numbers. Now Bush wants to issue new social security (tax payer id cards) cards all together. He wants plastic ones with magnetic strips. I think we can all see where that is going.

Look at Data Mining, the Patriot Act, the changes in the Homeland Security "department," and the fact that many Europeans countries have already made major changes in currency (we can't have a one world government without a one world banking system) - I think it's quite apparent that NWO is already underway.

As for finding alternative fuels. Someone said that if there were something cheaper than oil it would be used. NOT SO.
Right now we have hydrogen cell, electric, natural gas, water, and biodiesel to name a few. The problem with all of these is that they would bring independance to our country and to us as individuals. The bottom line is that the Big Oil Men would lose money and even worse, they would lose some of their power over us.

d3v

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The NWO has been an agenda the Illuminati have been following for millienia.

It is an extremly slow and increimental process that could take generations for a single advancment of the agenda to happen but today, the NWO is very, very near complete.

All it would take is a big war involving most of the world to complete the NWO.

WW3 is going to happen and amoungst the midst of the chaos and confusion, the Illuminati will present the solution to the problem it covertly created.

That solution is a One World Goverment.

We must do all we can to spread the truth and the knowledge becuase this moment in time is nothing less than a win or loose situation.

Time is running out.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If there is a reserve somewhere near Antartica why did they invade Iraq?

I don't buy the WMD story for a second. Also, on the history of the illuminat - the illuminatus trilogy by RAW has some great facts.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by mickmeaney]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
If there is a reserve somewhere near Antartica why did they invade Iraq?

I don't buy the WMD story for a second. Also, on the history of the illuminat - the illuminatus trilogy by RAW has some great facts.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by mickmeaney]

Remember one thing: War is EXTREMELY profitable. There is strong evidence that these powerful bankers have financed both sides of every major war in this century, if not the last few centuries. This would suggest that the wars were started not for political reasons, but by the secret elite controlling the governments (bankers, builderburgs, illuminati, etc...) for profit. Perhaps a few of these wars moved the right people or situations into place for them to take control of certain things, but the major reason would be $$$$. The money isn't generated by capturing the wealth of other nations, but rather by the governments themselves buying weapons, taking out huge defense loans, etc. It's just under the surface, yet burried deep enough that few know.

These people want power,
Power is control of the people,
People need money,
Therefore, money is power.

Also remember that the people we're talking about have so much money that it doesn't even matter to them anymore. It's not necessarily the money in and of itself, but rather the CONTROL of the money. Whoever controls the money, controls the people.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Greyhaven7]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have to agree with you 110%

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The New World Order has started,
but it is not here yet. We will see the public moves forward in the next few months

top topics

join