It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible there exist Afterlife Realms? (Void and Heaven)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi, first of i want to give you a little bit of introduction about myself. I am 23 years old, and I had my first experience about 4 years ago.
I would doze off to sleep, then find myself in a completely black void, void of anything, I began to fall deeper and deeper into this darkness, I describe it as a black bottomless pit. When this happens, I think of positive thoughts, loved ones and love in general, and I am lifted upwards at incredible speeds, the more i focus on love the more the upward thrust pulls me upward. After that in what i cal the '' grey regions'' I can see other orbs (souls as you would call them) all grouped together. I would equte this realm with the christian ''hell''. I have come to the conclusion that '''hell'' is in fact this black void. I also have backup information for my evidence. See this website on '''The Void''
www.near-death.com...
This Article states what I have described. It clearly states that love and positive thoughts set you free from the void.

I have also had experiences of heaven. All of this happens in my sleep, and i know its not a dream.
I have vivid memories of going through tunnels to enter a bright white light. After I can enriched in paradise/scenic landscapes. I have swimmed in the turquiose oceans, and it felt like water only more subtle. I have even eaten fruits, they taste half the taste in heaven. I have even spoken to other souls in heaven, asking them ''What is your best advice to living life on earth'' - One spirit told me '' Its the little things that matter''.
If you want to read more about heaven -
www.near-death.com...

and if you have more questions i advice you read all the topics on this website, its very good in my opinion.
www.near-death.com...

What do you all think? Give me your opinions

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
All of this happens in my sleep,

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I've had very similar experiences. I don't think the void is hell though. It's much too relaxing to say it is hell.

This subject is really up to your personal interpretation.

I believe i've experienced both heaven and hell realms and completely other dimensions through astral projection.

In my opinion, we are the creator or everything we want to experience.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hell is where you are now, there is no hell after our human life.

When we sleep our soul is disconnecting more from the body, hence weird things are experienced/remembered whenever the brain is able to record what happens (or else you would not remember it when you wake up).

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
There are other worlds running parallel to this one.

Interesting title, because one of those worlds is called 'the Realm' where the djinn reside. Its a constant battlezone where they are always fighting for domination.

Humans at military bases often get traitor djinn (giants) to infiltrate and assassinate the giants' via stargates (portals).

Synthetic flesh with paralysing poison is a popular attack mechanism where the djinn traitor goes in, greets the giants and offers them flesh for a snack. The poison then paralyses the giants allowing the slow moving humans to finish them off.

The demons there don't like it when one of their own kind issues out a pulse wave air blast from their right hand, splattering one of them, shattering multiple bones against the brick wall behind them.

Depending upon rank, they all have differing rates of movement. Humans move at speed 1. Then the demons move at speeds 2,4,8 or higher.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Optimisplanet

This Article states what I have described. It clearly states that love and positive thoughts set you free from the void.

What brings you to the void in the first place?

Change that.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Planet earth was/is heavenly like. Untill humans turned it into hell (capitalism)

I have too visited these realms. Lucid dreaming and out of body experiences are real. Like the poster above said we are living in multiple dimensions at the same time (matrix)

Science will never acknowledge this because they don't understand things they can't "proof"

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To most people is a no, but I had an experience when very young that stuck to my mind and when my 5 year old son suddenly told me he had seen his granpa (deceased) then something is going on in a different dimension or state and btw my experience was the same as my son but 25 years apart.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I personally think you have it backwards, with the void being hell.

The void is where you loose yourself and become one with the source,

The light is just another level of consciousness separate from the source.

Without the light and a sense of self there is no pain, no pleasure, no evil, no good, just the nothingness, the void.

Light shines itself on all the good stuff like love and joy but its also the light that allows the consciousness to know pain and suffering.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Understanding pain and suffering is called empathy; if more people would embrace the Light of Love then people would be more aware to not carelessly cause others to suffer.

Even if a starving child has fallen into the void and is detached, they can still feel the pain. Not having a sense of self does not mean the pain isn't felt. Only Love and Acts of Kindness actually helps to ease the suffering.
edit on 10-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Im not sure what brings me to the void, I think i am a good person, but i admit i still have LOT to learn. But who knows why they end up in the void? Could be a number of reasons..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Lucid dreaming.

What you described can also be characterized by psychosis.

Before go skipping across heaven and the void maybe you should look inward.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Personally I do not believe there is an afterlife. However if there is then it would most likely be just as natural as life. With that I don't think there would be any kind of god/gods ruling over it just as we don't have any obvious God or gods ruling over earth. If there is one and it is as natural as life then animals would also go to this place. It is not logical that only one form of life would go. Also if it is just as natural as life then I would assume not every person or animal would make to this place in death. Just as not all fertilized eggs make it to birth. This all brings up many questions like how big is this place. Does it have a max capacity it can hold like earth has with life. Are there beings there that are natives to this place and is there yet another place you can go after existing in this place?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Even if a starving child has fallen into the void and is detached, they can still feel the pain.

Then the child hasn't become one with the void and is still in the light.

You dont fall into the void, its not a pit or something below to fall in.

Not having a sense of self does not mean the pain isn't felt.

Yes, if one is still in the light, then pain, pleasure and whatever else you can think of can and will be felt.

The void is void of light, no light to shine on love or hate, good or evil.

I am not going to go through this again with you. you simply dont understand my understanding of what the void is, you want to try and make it something its not in my personal beliefs.

Only Love and Acts of Kindness actually helps to ease the suffering.

in the light this can be true and I can agree, but in the void... there is no love, no acts and no suffering. there is no separation of concepts or any individuality.

If a child falls into the void as you put it then there is no child, with out the child there is no starving, there is no pain. Only the void.

You can keep your belief that darkness,nothingness, the void is the opposite of light in a spiritual sense, I understand it but i dont ascribe to it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Optimisplanet
a reply to: intrptr
Im not sure what brings me to the void, I think i am a good person, but i admit i still have LOT to learn. But who knows why they end up in the void? Could be a number of reasons..

Okay, I'll buy that. Ive stared into the void myself. Nothing stares back, thats when you find yourself.

Everyone should get some void time.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Even if there were some kind of afterlife, exactly how would anyone perceive it? I know from personal experience that if I'm unconscious and my senses and memory are not working, nothing gets processed and the result is "nothing." There is no sensation of time or place or anything else.

So how would I be able to perceive and contextualize (place it in a frame of awareness and knowledge) anything with all of the physical components of my body being dead and decaying and no longer functioning?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Are you alive or dead?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You claimed that the void was one with the source and that light is seperated and that the Original Poster has it backwards "with the void being hell". It was you who mentioned opposites. I did not try to force my views by misrepresenting your personal beliefs. I simply responded to what you already said.

There's a contradiction with the void being nothingness but also connected to Source/God.

You said that with the void there is no love, suffering, nor acts. If that is the case, then there is no inspiration nor love for Source/God there either, which would mean that it is actually Light which is connected to Source/God, not the void.

Even if you say that the void IS the Source itself, then that is still a contradiction; because if the void has no love, suffering, nor acts, then there would be no action to Create either (so nothing would ever exist - humans, Earth, the universe, etc.).
edit on 11-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

You claimed that the void was one with the source

No I did not.

and that light is seperated and that the Original Poster has it backwards "with the void being hell".

NO, I didn't say the light is separated, however I did say "I personally think they have backwards".

I didn't make any claims, I gave a personal opinion.

There's a contradiction with the void being nothingness but also connected to Source/God.

Who said its connected to the source?

I was implying that the void, the nothingness, oneness is the source, is God.

Basically what there was before creation, the void, the nothingness.

Then it spoke.

Even if you say that the void IS the Source itself, then that is still a contradiction; because if the void has no love, suffering, nor acts, then there would be no action to Create either (so nothing would ever exist - humans, Earth, the universe, etc.).

Yes it might seem contradicting for one that needs to understand everything and cannot have faith and believe there are many paths to the same destination.

I interpret What you try and say above is that you know Gods will, you know what would and what would not be... based on my beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join