It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA artificial sun is real (pic of them doing it) blue kachina is here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: BASSPLYR

Maybe your imaginary, lazy, naked roommate would like a ride on my dragon?

What are you talking about?!? He was riding it just yesterday! Dont you remember?

No, I don't!

I was a bit preoccupied with my unicorn though, so maybe I just didn't notice.

Oh good you have a unicorn. I grew mine for a few months before harvesting. Unicorn horn is a crazy aphrodisiac that you can sell in asia for a ton of money. You have to be careful with the labeling to get it through customs though.

I heard that if you label it as a sex you then you're fine.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Maybe your imaginary, lazy, naked roommate would like a ride on my dragon?

What are you talking about?!? He was riding it just yesterday! Dont you remember?

No, I don't!

I was a bit preoccupied with my unicorn though, so maybe I just didn't notice.

Oh good you have a unicorn. I grew mine for a few months before harvesting. Unicorn horn is a crazy aphrodisiac that you can sell in asia for a ton of money. You have to be careful with the labeling to get it through customs though.

I heard that if you label it as a sex you then you're fine.

Many people dont know this but unicorn horn once ground oxidizes into a blue color. For shipment and individual dosage size I roll the ground unicorn horn into little balls.

Other less well known factoid. Asians revere native american lore and mysticism. They buy and believe anything if you say its some "ancient native american secret!"

So I call my product blue kachina balls.
It sells like crazy in china.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well played sir, well played.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Play? With the power of blue kachina balls ive got game like a ten year old, or so ive been told

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Play? With the power of blue kachina balls ive got game like a ten year old, or so ive been told

I heard that blue balls were bad for you.

Maybe I'm looking on the wrong sites.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Not if you know about this "ancient native american secret"

I have a youtube link I may post where I tell you the three simple secrets that I only share with my top students who pay me a lot if money. But its only going to be up for the next 24 hours, and you have to watch the presentation till the end, then click on my website link for further "knowledge" if you value yourself and want a better life then you have to watch my video. I filmed it in my garage thats filled with Lamborghinis and books.

"Blue kachina balls....cause failure in bed makes you try harder"
edit on 10-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I just woo-gled (it's like Google, but for magical woo) "blue kachina balls". There's a few mottos they have used over the years.

Just woo it.
Share moments. Share woo.
The greatest tragedy is woo.
Let your fingers do the woo-ing.
Make the most of woo.
You can't beat the real woo.

And loads more!
edit on 1052016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I just woo-gled (it's like Google, but for magical woo) "blue kachina balls". There's a few mottos they have used over the years.

Just woo it.
Share moments. Share woo.
The greatest tragedy is woo.
Let your fingers do the woo-ing.
Make the most of woo.
You can't beat the real woo.

And loads more!

Yeah I didnt want to ruin the big surprise, but yeah, blue kachina balls and woogle have now teamed up.

"Blue kachina balls now with 5 percent woogle, cause a woogle may wobble but it wont fall down!"

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu
and it's was expected here yesterday.

any hour now, maybe days

there isnt enough time left (95 days)

Well, which is it? Sheesh.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dudes think about it..end of and age..and the age of a new dawn. This age ends on 8/14/16...the Georgia guide stone 8/14/16, Leo ends 8/14/16 . the zodiac 8/14/16...planet x will be closet to earth 8/14/16...

LOOK at the geological, near the end ..of an age....this one ends badly, look it up en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Geologic_Clock_with_events_and_periods.svg

Trippy, Mark 8/14/26 that my name
Silver age ends 8/14/16, end of money, no economy...printed money is a measure of exchange it has no value.

Zues comes down and destroys the place, its a euphemism...pole shift stops earth, causes 3 days of darknes...to the new dawn. ..so called super storms of biblical proportions, collapse is Imminent the silver age is over. Put a fork in it.

Another age that ending 8/14/16 is the age of man, you can kiss you ass good bye. Its not the biggest frikn secret..there is no conspiracy to hide end of the age..people have lost focus of the stars dont have a clue what it means.

It means something , a message. its on tv, movies..days of disaster 6, I think, tells of the 10.0 something quake hitting Ca, the economist, survival man 11.3 or something Ca, there is no California on the US Navy new map of america the ancients all knew this ..it is written..look up how many bible versus have 8/14/16, one is the day of creation, creation is destruction.

www.maicar.com...

The Silver Age Worse than its predecessor Neither in body nor in soul was this race as its predecessor. At this time Zeus shortened the spring, and completed the year in four seasons, so that men for the first time sought the shelter of houses; for up to then their homes have been caves, dense thickets, and branches bound together with bark. Destroyed by Zeus

NASA hiding the blue kachina..the alarm called by many names in many cultures.aka.planet x ..its a big ass warning the age is ending.

No conspiracy, you dont have to be a conspiracy theorist to tell time...look up earth a 24 hour clock add it all up.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dudes think about it..end of and age..and the age of a new dawn. This age ends on 8/14/16...the Georgia guide stone 8/14/16, Leo ends 8/14/16 . the zodiac 8/14/16...planet x will be closet to earth 8/14/16...

LOOK at the geological, near the end ..of an age....this one ends badly, look it up en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Geologic_Clock_with_events_and_periods.svg

Trippy, Mark 8/14/26 that my name
Silver age ends 8/14/16, end of money, no economy...printed money is a measure of exchange it has no value.

Zues comes down and destroys the place, its a euphemism...pole shift stops earth, causes 3 days of darknes...to the new dawn. ..so called super storms of biblical proportions, collapse is Imminent the silver age is over. Put a fork in it.

Another age that ending 8/14/16 is the age of man, you can kiss you ass good bye. Its not the biggest frikn secret..there is no conspiracy to hide end of the age..people have lost focus of the stars dont have a clue what it means.

It means something , a message. its on tv, movies..days of disaster 6, I think, tells of the 10.0 something quake hitting Ca, the economist, survival man 11.3 or something Ca, there is no California on the US Navy new map of america the ancients all knew this ..it is written..look up how many bible versus have 8/14/16, one is the day of creation, creation is destruction.

www.maicar.com...

The Silver Age Worse than its predecessor Neither in body nor in soul was this race as its predecessor. At this time Zeus shortened the spring, and completed the year in four seasons, so that men for the first time sought the shelter of houses; for up to then their homes have been caves, dense thickets, and branches bound together with bark. Destroyed by Zeus

NASA hiding the blue kachina..the alarm called by many names in many cultures.aka.planet x ..its a big ass warning the age is ending.

No conspiracy, you dont have to be a conspiracy theorist to tell time...look up earth a 24 hour clock add it all up.

No.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GovtFlu

15th will come round and then the "doom date" will get changed, again.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well, I suppose if an ancestor spirit dropped in on me and told me to kiss my human butt goodbye on such-and-such a date, I'd be right there with ya... and by gosh, all the signs and hints are there, spread all over creation... the media, seed banks, odd construction projects, moves to higher elevations, etc.,

And wondering if we live on a planet that gets pummeled back to the stone age with some periodicity has been a "maybe" for me since a kid... there is some very compelling evidence (that can be argued against, of course).

But ... there is no evidence I have seen that places it so soon.. .no scenario that makes sense. Just confirmation bias and taking possibly unrelated data and cobbling together a scary (to most) narrative.

I know the world is far weirder than most credit, and so leave the door open to more ideas than is likely wise... but this... why is this instance different than all the others since '94?

Is there some evidence I missed? The videos you posted weren't exactly convincing.

I gave my friend the benefit of a doubt as they are a smart cookie.. .but all they could produce was a Youtube/conspiracy mosaic with NO smoking gun... just the usual hints based on human fears.

There ARE real world events that are almost as scary... we should be focused on environment, there's no secret that we're far up poop creek... and the universe is hostile to humans, in general... and we all die... but ... ?
edit on 5/11/2016 by Baddogma because: o to i

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Look up current epoch Holocene 8/14/16

then,

Next era Anthropocene 9, 11, 20...1st result:
Earth System Governance: World Politics in the Anthropocene

End / start Epoch dates...then look up 1489, the number of days between...lol:
year 1489 A gold coin equal to one pound sterling, called a sovereign, is issued for Henry VII of England.

Obvious gold dawn / era..

911 porsche has 1489 horsepower
AE911truth last 4 phone numbers:1489
Davie County E911 Street Name List - 1489
cityofenglewood.org/.../1489/911
1489: Tekno 911 Mercedes
9/11 Heroes Run ... 1489 Baltimore Park
Pamela Geller | Covering the news the media won't cover. | Page 1489 story about 9/11
1489 - WAVY.com
wavy.com/page/1489/?q=2014%2F01%2F22%2Fvirginia-beach-911...
WAVY‑TV
Obama: US to help Nigeria find kidnapped girls ·

...all day

sovereign: one that exercises supreme authority within a limited sphere (cave man)

The golden era starts on 9/11..isnt that sweet?

paleobiology.si.edu...

Look it up...be your pupil of the eye, student of your I, id higher self..take notes (include your body) in the learning process, resonates truth matter more effectively, if any, in your mushy skulls.

This guy IKEY GALACTICCA think SAALM, Son of Enki, the FATHER GOD and the creator of human beings on earth. He has 8 facebook friends, including omaba, the white house, and al pacino

myspace.com... watch his video, its coded beyond belief...

Also check out places named "Butte" in relation to fires... and a DUMB map....signs everywhere.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

Mental barriers are a sign of programming to hear but not listen. My truth is your information... knowing the name of something, isn't knowing something.

Do it yourself, look at the sun through a welders mask

www.youtube.com...

Check this out..iss footage you can see the projection...its right there!

www.youtube.com...

...2 bits of base matter information, matter is cohesive to like matter.. maybe they resonate, maybe not. If they do, vibration causes motion..motion moves matter, matter will bond with like matter and grow..the bigger it grows, the better you can see it.

Your path is generated by your vibes man, mine by mine.. You'll know your truth when you feel a visceral blast of truthful insight from your I, id..higher self whatever.. it takes confidence in yourself (your self) to trust insight..most people dont have it..its unpracticed and withers on the vine. Sometimes refereed to as a butt-puckering and or 'oh snap!' ..ect..only body felt, will your lying eyes see the light of reality, then..it will be your truth.

If it becomes real to you when poop goes down, "they were right this time!",..eh, so be it..that's just how your destiny rolls brother human...I went full circle in my life...from gung-ho US Marine & ahole boot on your eye cop...brainwashed psycho enforcer of the corporations who killed strangers..to a peace and live and let live drug appreciating crazy hippy..I get 2 retirements and tribal money, nearly 5k a month..saved over 100k ..I've personally given all of it away...money has no value, it's simply a measure of exchange like a rock with a line drawn on it. .never felt better..free from the construct of greed and hate.. .enjoying time more than ever..

There is no such thing as "too late" this time, it's the end of an era 8/14/16.. how do they determine era start / finish dates in history?..by radiation signatures,.
End of Holocene, end of this era
paleobiology.si.edu...

Secondary Characteristics: • climate warming following the last ice age • continents drying out,polar areas contract • plant communities shifting with the climate

..oh but you're special, your era wil endl merrily in total comfort, despite 1000s of years of stories, signs in your face saying otherwise. You will flow to the next era like the cool breeze you are, like no human has in 100s of thousands of years.. I pet goat ii shows you whats next...Jesus feet are burning due to excess radiation (depleted magnetosphere / atmosphere) scorching the ground...wait, no..its just athletes foot, yeah... easily understandable...dudes feet are rank...lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

911 porsche has 1489 horsepower

Which model has that much horsepower, Is it production or a modified car?

Also check out places named "Butte" in relation to fires... and a DUMB map....signs everywhere.

Is this like a prank call Bart does to Moe about Seymour Butts?

DUMB Butte.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Days between 8/14/16 and 9/11/20 = 1489

1489 divided by golden ratio = 920

920=The urban code for psilocybin mushrooms...containing N,N-Dimethyltryptamine or '___'..the spirit molecule.

The golden ratio is a message imprinted in all earthly things... 8/14/16 is coded on the Georgia guide stones, 8 14 16 is in the bible as day of creation...creation is destruction. This era end with a pole flip.

9/11/20 1489 and 8/14/16... 920 spirit molecule... also messages. The era ends with polar contractions, they spent all that fiat currency to bankruptcy just before the end of this era.. spent money like its going out of style....it is going out of style..lol Kinda obvious they' spent like they knew..they'd never have to pay it back.

obamas executive order to transfer power isnt because he plans on staying, that dude knows..hes got a golden ticket to .Mt. Weather, home of COG. Walmart logistical / order code were integrated with the military for a reason, they can order tanks or diapers..the closed Wallmarts are connected by tunnel.

The gov purchased a billion rounds of ammo, unprecedented.. some for the caliphate program ISIS (Isis = whore of Babylon), most for us .

Its all a game...a facade, theres no strife between obama and putin...they're on the same team. The US is owned by the crown, the crown by the vatican..10-40 taxes go to the queen.. all roads lead to rome.
King Georges proclamation up close.

King Georges proclamation download here

The south fought the crown, not to keep slaves..you have no constitutional rights because you were not a party to it...think a document signed long before you were sperm, under admiralty law by freemasons known for trickery, has something to do with you?.. haha..oh, like your vote counts and you enjoy freedom. the usa was planned 1000s of years ago.

4000 year old hieroglyph shows California being put in the sea glowing in red (radiated) by a bear (putin)...see the eagle left of cali =..usa.. Birds fly after an explosion, the bible mentions the eagle flying over the bear during end times. Russias invasion plan, 95000 waiting.

Same lady below, one is in 1940 nazi germany..the other ny now.. .shes a brand icon, like the Marlborough man is to cigarettes she is to rome... nazi germany, ashkenazi jews, usa, russia = same owners. Hitler was killing jews, but not from spite..he was culling non ashkenazi jews.. the ashkenazis wanted israel to start as pure as possible.

Ancient symbols..or company logos...see the jewish star with the swastika in the middle?..ashkenazis are agents of rome like hitler was and the usa is today...bush = 4th reich of the holy roman empire, ombma 5th

Today, shes gold..the Germans we purified thru pain & illuminated

Thats part of the matrix of lies& propaganda...the real war criminals during wwii were the us, uk and russians

This is whats next for ALL OF US=

edit to add the Hopi swastika is reversed denoting peaceful intent.

edit on 12-5-2016 by GovtFlu because: edit to add the Hopi swastika is reversed denoting peaceful intent.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So what you're doing is making arbitrary connections between random things.

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever does.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

All random..no pattern whatsoever...sure... I was there..
Go to the internet archive, read old essays written by Freemasons...more truth in history there in a few hours than every years spent in a so called school.
archive.org...
archive.org...[]=mediatype%3A%22texts%22

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I never said there was no pattern. There IS a pattern that you have made with random things.

Big whoop.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join