It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA artificial sun is real (pic of them doing it) blue kachina is here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Sun simulators are everywhere.

They're not meant to look like the sun in the sky, they're to simulate effects the sun has on objects mostly.

Like, for example UV protective clothing, much easier to test it in controlled conditions for as many hours as you like rather than doing it only when the sun is out...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GovtFlu

being the end of the world, a secret..its called Thiaoouba... it uses a dark matter shield.

"The last passage of Planet X (same as, Nibiru) was
26 December 2013 (Pseudo-Comet ISON, shielded by Thiaoouba, a nearly unreported miracle of
unimaginable proportions, commented by a German scientist at the Neumayer III station as evidencing a
dark matter shield between the huge object, 50 000 km in diameter, and Earth.) "

"mainstream information has the ice core of planet Nibiru disintegrated into 100% dust and is
no comet any more but a (strangely V-shaped) dust cloud. And, ridiculously, a blue beam is shown in
YouTube videos how NASA shoots at ISON, a little comet, and allegedly blows it up. "

Atlantean Philosophy NineBodies Of Man @ internet archive. Go get it...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Riiiiiiight.

Got anything to back that up or are you just going to leave it to everyone's imaginations?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ramblings of yet another fine member of this site.

Surprised he didn't name drop Elenin in there!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Not to be off topic but if you check their post history you should see what seems to be a very sane person. This topic is definitely speculative and not their usual type of post, but to dismiss their observations as ramblings just because you differ in opinion is not very constructive IMO.

I see everyone is focusing on the one patent yet ignoring all the others, in addition, they only focused on one part of the patent versus all it's functions.

I'm no expert on the matter but I can tell cherry picking when I see it...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I simply asked for any proof of what you were saying. Hardly rambling

For what purpose?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I take offence to being called sane!

My dragon also agrees with me.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I simply asked for any proof of what you were saying. Hardly rambling

For what purpose?

LOL I am all over the place this morning, I thought the poster I was quoting, was quoting the OP and accusing THEM of rambling...coffee finally kicking in I should be good in a bit.

I want to post some of the other links and information within the patents but copy and pasting is a real pain in the butt today not too sure what is up with our servers.

I will try to submit some links from that post on page one (time permitting). Hopefully some members will be able to look into it for themselves if they are interested.

The explanation for said patent on page one by several members is not exactly what they portray. My previous post mentions that they cherry pick certain portions, just read the patent and anyone can see this is true. I'm not saying that that one patent itself can cause what the OP mentions but there are other patents. Everyone seems to be focusing on one part of the mentioned patent, but ignore the rest of the information in regards to the patent and are not ignoring all other patents.

That being said I posted dead link, so members would have to copy and paste the link and enter it into a browser in order to properly research which seems to be a lot of work I guess...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

Your were one of my favorite posters a few years ago and have not seen you in a while so welcome back, obviously I'm under a new name.

Your were never the type to post rubbish so I'm going to review this material and share my opinion.

I keep an open mind on all topics but the information I've skimmed while not watching the video seems a bit difficult to understand but I'll give it a go.

Hope to see you around here more often, not many posters such as yourself left anymore.

Still surprised that you of all people would post this, probably one of the only reasons I'm going to watch it.

Cheers.

You might want to stop using "cheers" its giving you away.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Cheers mate.

ETA:

I'm actually very curious as to who you think I might be. Please U2U me, I have a feeling that you are mistaken. Please feel free to alert the moderators if you feel that I am here without authorization...LOL

Now let's get back on topic? Please?
edit on 9-5-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Beforeitsnews?

Well known hoax site. I'd rather believe my own telescope.

You shouldn't. Your telescope creates fake digital images of planets to trick you. I know because someone on YouTube told me.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

Beforeitsnews?

You shouldn't. Your telescope creates fake digital images of planets to trick you. I know because someone on YouTube told me.

Yeah, I've heard that too. But if it was true then wouldn't that automatically cancel out Nibiru?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Beforeitsnews?

Yeah, I've heard that too. But if it was true then wouldn't that automatically cancel out Nibiru?

Nibiru is a hoax created to make you think planets are real. Or something like that.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Beforeitsnews?

Nibiru is a hoax created to make you think planets are real. Or something like that.

Ahhhhhh.
That makes sense.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nice, good info, many people are more than curious about that blue spot near the sun, many pictures and video online discussing it. As if we dont have so much to think about in this day, but it is very interesting none the less.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Beforeitsnews?

Ok...

Your lack of critical thinking caused you to completely ignore the NASA links and other official documents in regards to the patents in question...sorry couldn't find a source from FOX...

Go back to page one, copy and paste the link, put it in a browser, tell me the links are a hoax...that's right...din't think so...

Typical fallacy, attack the source and not the content...you have been identified.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that the sun being blue was such an important issue for you.

I already addressed one of the links on page one. Maybe you missed it?

It's about creating a simulation for testing quicker than using the real sun. They can do months worth of sun exposure in a shorter time period with this tech. It also had nothing to do with hiding a planet or projecting it to hide anything. Try reading the patents.

Also, patents don't prove that what is patented is being used. The patent just proves there's a patent.

It's funny though. It's been sunny here all day and not once was the sun blue. I guess the hologram wasn't turned on then?
edit on 952016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Re-read what I said, it wasn't aimed at you..

My mistake, Imobviously wasn't clear enough

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

I wish there was more evidence I could find that the world is not about to be side-swiped from a brown dwarf and system, aside from hard to relate Newtonian physics... and any additional help would be appreciated!

But when we get in the realm of a giant projector hiding the approaching system and the gravity perturbations that have to be there for this to be any flavor of true, it gets ...argumentative and 'unresolvable,' ...except to agree to wait and see, I guess.

But I still have a formerly sane, intelligent loved one who has actually gone over the edge and is STILL convinced of this line of thought (i.e. we will be gone due to massive catastrophe in months) despite trying to educate him about the myriad delusions of human beings and my imperfect understanding of celestial mechanics.

When pushed, all they can do is provide a long list of videos (of dubious veracity/accuracy) and point to a huge list of little 'hints' ... sorta a grand tie-it-all together conspiracy theory.

Obviously, despite thinking it would be quite a sight to see, I hope they are wrong... as wrong as the "end of the world is nigh" meme has been ... for eons... so far.

Though, there is the point that catastrophes are very real, and have happened before... and our solar system has several blaring examples of such as well as our planet... and I've always wondered if the Nemesis theory was basically correct.

But, as there is f-all we can do about it... ?

edit on 5/9/2016 by Baddogma because: typo

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I wish I was joking.

You're not joking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join