It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey You! With the face! You don't agree with me politically!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Domo1
So if your a Trumpeter, a Bernout, or a Shillbot, I want to thank you. I may not agree with you, but I respect that you want what's best for us and just disagree on the path to take.

There's a signifiant aspect of this that you're ignoring though, while I understand your intentions...

Some don't want what's best for their country, they want what's best for their political party, their religious beliefs and their ignorances.

There is a massive difference between wanting what's best for others and pushing your own ideals on others knowing that those ideals remove the rights and freedoms of other free citizens.

That's not wanting the best for your country, that's attempting to control others to suit your opinions when the lives you are attempting to control have no impact at all on your own.

... and just like that ... the magic is gone.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

"We may not agree my dear, but I know you're well intentioned."

..... we mostly want the same thing.

SHE may have known that YOU might (might!) be well intentioned, but that is just YOU, in her Lovingly biased estimation (like mommy telling you that you are 'special'...).
And to assume that 'we' mostly want the same thing is far from undebatable!
Many want wealth!
Many want health...
Many want Happiness... with many really nasty means of attaining it (they imagine)!
If I want wealth, it's going to come from "your share of the resources"!
That prevents YOU from your greedy dreams.
Many want all the gold for themselves.
Many want it shared equally.
They reflect diametrically opposed 'ethics', far from the same thing.

Yeah, 10 out of 10 people might want 'Happiness', but five of them will try to find it by clubbing the other five over the head!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I have to agree with you to a point. There are only two reasons that someone could support HIllary.

1. They are ignorant, and do not really have an understanding of the Clinton history
OR
2. They know full well what they have done, and are bad human beings.

I would say the Bernie and Trump people would fall in line with what you are saying. They all want change and are at least pissed off enough to not suck the boots of the establishment pressed against their necks.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Hey You! With the face!

Cyclone is an awesome Pinball Game

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Here's the rub, do you think all politicians want us to have peace, jobs, food on the table, loving family environment etc?

Personally, I don't want a job, I want to hit the lottery....cha-ching

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I somehow missed this post at first, I'm glad I ran across it.

I'm commenting now to bumb it so others can see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join