It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS mentioned in Vocative article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Weird Wide Web Of Internet Conspiracy Theorists

Vocativ analysts dug deep into the underbelly of the beast to track the rise of the conspiracy theory web, when it started, and where it’s blossoming.

In all fairness the digging wasn't all that deep. ATS is obviously the best of the sites and only makes it into the infographics. I still enjoyed seeing it mentioned.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I definitely wouldn't say you have to dig deep to find ats. I found it after a Google search and three of the first five pages of my search were ats forums.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Weird Wide Web, huh?

Let me know when ATS appears next to the Tabloids at the supermarket checkout.

(backs slowly away)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't see godlikeproductions on there at all. I don't think their look is nearly as refined or feature loaded as ATS, but their content is at least as good and thorough IMO.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Their site was so terrible to read on mobile I didn't bother reading long enough to comment on the content.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

LOL thanks for bringing this up, Ksihkehe. Definitely a good laugh. If only we could get everyone to forget about Alex Jones....

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

well, honestly its ugly as hell. It still looks like some 90's bulletin board, and manners are not really enforced the way they are here. But many of the posts are similar in content and quality. I don't frequent there because frankly ATS has better interface, better standards with manners, more original content, is prettier, and actually listens and responds to their community with enthusiasm. I only mentioned it because it was not on the chart even though some other stuff was.

top topics

join