It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary admitting she suffers from decision fatigue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Some ppl outright already are..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well that's about it for me, time to head off and enjoy a can of decision fatigue (or just impatience really) away from this website..
edit on 8-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Both of those women make crappy decisions, just look at the crappy husbands they both selected

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This country is suffering from career politician fatigue.

Hey people it's 3 am, and who are you gonna call ?

Not Clinton apparently she suffers from decision fatigue, and not having one original thought her party has been recycling for over 100 years.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Decision fatigue!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Man I honestly don't want ANY of the candidates in charge of answering that call right now. I feel like Trump would be decisive but not thoughtful, Hillary would be taking too long to make sure she appeased her backers and Sanders isn't cut out for making tough decisions.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
I think I'm experiencing Decision Fatigue because I thought that the judge, social worker and criminologist were the 3 prisoners. Or maybe I was thinking that they should have been. But I'm not suffering from those thoughts.
I meant to add that if Hillary becomes POTUS, I may become fatigued from the decisions she makes that affect us all.
edit on bAmerica/Chicagoam2016-05-09T04:39:59-05:0004pAmerica/Chicagoam2016-05-09T04:39:59-05:0004 by beachpeach because: Forgot to add relevance to the thread.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: IAMTAT

Frightening isn't it? What if someone wakes her from nap time on accident and she has to act? She's tired, befuddled, suffers from decision fatigue... Really not good presidential material.

This is assuming our presidents actually even make any of these decisions. I'm sure the decision was made for her (or any other president) before she even went to sleep.

I think she'd be perfect presidential material... for those who actually run the show.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to this email as being released by the State Department?
I would like to use it, but I want to have a source.

I don't doubt it's authenticity.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well if she didn't lie for the last 20+ years, life would be easier. I can't imagine living up to that many lies on a daily basis.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

What?

She's overwhelmed trying to decide which lie to tell next?

She's overwhelmed trying to decide which of "the little people" to curse to blazes and step on next?

She's overwhelmed trying to decide which of her guards to insultingly curse up one side and down the next?

She's overwhelmed trying to decide which person (who knows too much about her) to Fosterize next?

She's overwhelmed trying to decide which employee to cuss out next?

She's overwhelmed trying to decide which reporter to intimidatingly glare down next?

My heart bleeds purple peanut butter over her distress. !NOT!

If those decisions are overwhelming her, may God keep her as far away from the Oval Office as Siberia--preferably a pig farm, in Siberia. Her lipstick might fit in well, there, anyway.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Seeing a decision making is kind of a CORE job requirements I would find this rather concerning......

Concerning like a Brain surgeon with Parkinson’s.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is assuming our presidents actually even make any of these decisions. I'm sure the decision was made for her (or any other president) before she even went to sleep.

I think she'd be perfect presidential material... for those who actually run the show.

Have pondered that a fair amount . . . just how much do they micro-manage the POTUS. I'd guess quite a lot given their !!!CONTROL!!! freak obsessions.

Then I ponder the gritchy one being that micro-managed. That HAS to gall her. If she wasn't such a dyed-in-the-wool-Commie-globalist, she'd probably retch, spew, hyperventilate and blow up from the inside out all in a flash at the first hint of being micro-managed. I think she fancies herself as one of the top micro-managers--NOT one to BE micro-managed.

What a feeling of cognitive dissonance that whole image conjures up.

But maybe she is soooooooooo thoroughly literally demonized that when a higher ranking demonic puppet master orders something, she merely meekly complies quite robotically.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Seeing a decision making is kind of a CORE job requirements I would find this rather concerning......

Concerning like a Brain surgeon with Parkinson’s.

LOVE your analogy . . .

. . . or . . .

--like a demolition tech with Parkinson's.

--like a snake charmer with Parkinson's.

--an atomic bomb armer with Parkinson's.

--an airline captain with terminal level vertigo.

. . .

in other words . . . a mega-disaster cocked and ready to go off if the hair-trigger is jostled slightly.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Here's a question. Can you become so fatigued for such a period of time as to drop to your base instincts of survival despite your circumstances. Can you maladapt to your position in respect to ongoing energy deficits in a way that would mimic the behavior of a psychopath?

I actually believe that most people, given the wrong set of circumstances, could break down into a bit of a psychopath.

Not that I think this is the case for her, but it's something I've considered.

imho . . .

YES. Just lack of sleep of sufficient duration can result in rather psychotic behavior.

However, in her case, I think she has a looooooonnnnnnnn RUNNING HEAD START on sociopathic/psychopathic behaviors. She shows too much emotion to be strictly sociopathic but otherwise, her heartless coldness etc. are right in line with such character disordered craziness.

Whatever "decision fatigue" would add on top of her already deep, broad and intense craziness might or might not be all that detectable from the average norm for this traitorous excuse for a human being.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Does anyone have a link to this email as being released by the State Department?
I would like to use it, but I want to have a source.

I don't doubt it's authenticity.

Here it is

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Thank you!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm just gonna buzz the thread here, do a fly-by:

Any person who has been a full-time parent has learned from experience what "decision fatigue" is. As a parent, one has to just work on the fly - make decisions on a case-by-case basis. Every moment, every day is a new challenge with a child. It can be exhausting, and yes, at the end of a long day full of tantrums, it's sometimes best to hand off the decision to someone else (or at least postpone it until one has more energy and focus).

I don't know how many times I have said, "Don't ask me that right now - I'm too tired (slang: brain-dead) to think it over clearly".

EVERYONE has that happen from time to time. And it is prudent to do so. There is an appropriate time to withhold a decision. When one recognizes they are overwhelmed and tired, it is especially important. "Rash decisions" - it's a common cliche.

That is all. I'm no Hillary supporter but some of these threads today seem quite out there - you all are just making stuff up to bitch about. Hillary gets tired. So? Her memory, like all of ours, is subjective.

Have you ever asked your mom or dad about a thing you clearly remember happening, and they have totally forgotten it? Yeah - we make decisions. Problem solved? Move along.

Next!!!!

edit on 5/9/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Fits nicely with the other thread about Hillary having a hard time remembering things.

So we have a forgetful person that can't even manage her own schedule admitting she suffers from decision fatigue.

In decision making and psychology, decision fatigue refers to the deteriorating quality of decisions made by an individual, after a long session of decision making.[1][2] It is now understood as one of the causes of irrational trade-offs in decision making.[2] For instance, judges in court have been shown to make less favorable decisions later in the day than early in the day.[1][3] Decision fatigue may also lead to consumers making poor choices with their purchases.

Link

kekity kek. It would appear Hillary is a crooked mess.

Hi, do you happen to have a link to where you found this particular email? With technology these days, you never know what's real and what's not. I notice you don't have any source for where this email came from, just a Wikipedia link to "Decision Fatigue".

I'm not seeing anything when I Google "Hillary Decision Fatigue". I also don't see any news stories when I sort my Google search by "News".

Where by chance did you run across this?

EDIT: I see Xeuchen got it. In any case, do we have any kind of PERSPECTIVE here? Do we know for certain they're even emailing about Hillary? Hillary and this person may be talking about Bill or someone else she knows.

Why does Hillary's response automatically mean she's talking about herself? Maybe someone on her staff had a melt down. I don't see any evidence or proof that this email and the forwarded story are intended for her.
edit on 9-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This makes sense, if we look at the date of the email, it points to
Libya, and Hillary is known for her flip flops. ( aka decision fatigue )

New Hillary Clinton Emails Show She Wanted Credit for Libya Intervention in 2011. Now She Doesn’t.

Now that Libya has descended into chaos, Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton is at pains to dispel the notion that, as secretary of state, she led the U.S. intervention that toppled dictator Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

Yet the latest tranche of emails from Clinton’s private server .....

inthesetimes.com...

Same as her vote on The Iraq war.

Same as her flip flop on Same Sex Marraige.

Same as her flip flop on Super Predators.

Same as her flip flop on Crime Bill...and on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join