It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Only after Germany went off on a massive spree of invading countrys.

The UK didnt get involved for the "LOLZ"

Germany was taking back land it lost (stolen) after WW1..ie. West Prussia, The Rhineland, Alsace Lorraine, Silesia, Schleswig and Danzig. Ok they went a bit mental with Czecheslovakia More strategic than anything else.

I was pointing out a fact. Britain Declared War on Germany in Both wars.

Wow. Sounds like Ken Livingstone hacked your account.

Like Ken Livingston...Prove me wrong.

You are right, we did declare war on Germany.

Though you omit to mention that we had a bona fide cassus bellus in each case.

Anyway, that's nothing to do with Brexit.
I can't imagine us not leaping to the defence of our neighbours if they need us again.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ukmicky1980

I fail to see how the UK leaving the EU would trigger a war? (economic conflicts maybe...)

Isn't that how Wars Start. Economic Conflicts. ?

No.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Brits wont leave the EU.... humans are inherently affraid of the unknown. Funny thing though, the unknown is not unknown in this case. I wish the brits would look back and see how things were after the war, but before the chains of EU.
We can coexist without being completely in bed with eachother.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Hey Rocker,

Originally i was "Remainer" but decided to do some research on this #Brexit subject.. what i found are as follows...

1. The European Union is a political union, which has slowly crept through back doors to slowly impose itself upon sovereign nations whose populations thought they were joining a Free trade economic area, but all the while seeks to fully impose itself as the ruler bit by bit with treaties to become the United states of Europe... a Federal country whose states used to be sovereign nations no longer with any say (it was always the goal behind closed doors.)

Jean-Claude Juncker - President of the European Commission quote: "There can be no democratic choice against the European treaties"
Link - See 2015

United states of Europe

2. The E.U seems to be hell bent on an E.U Military. Well realistically the only military powers in Europe with any clout are the U.K and France.. so hundreds of Billions of pounds of hardware, research and technological secrets along with our soldiers just handed over without with no opt out???
This E.U military will be under German command (alarm bells), wasn't Germany stopped from having a serious military for a reason?
This E.U Military will take funding from NATO (in my opinion dangerous).
If the E.U Military decides to go poking the Russia bear for example (which it will) and our military has been amalgumated into an E.U controlled sytem no longer under British control... who defends Britain if our military is defending the mainland? As our Government will be superseded by the E.U.. and our Miliatry under E.U orders. I ask you further down the line does that not certainly mean they get control of our nuclear weapons????
In my opinion this will be the biggest folly EVER in the history of our Nation.

dutch and germans already mergeing

E.U military White paper

3. The way the E.U conducts business is undemocratic for example, it tries to sneak through items such as the TTIP without public knowledge, knowing full well that millions of jobs will be lost in E.U from it.. In my opinion the E.U has corporations as it priority not the people.. just watch the video below and have a taste of how Democratic your beloved E.U is.

MEP viewing TTIP papers

4. The Euro Currency and Youth unemplyment - Any country needs a currency and well this is the E.U's attempt at one, although it has become an Economic disaster, has created Austerity continent wide, and has reduced Greece to practically a 3rd world country. Massive Youth unemplyment across E.U a whole generation of young adults livelihoods destroyed by the bloated Bureaucracy.
By voting to stay you are in fact voting for Complete integration Including converting to the E.U currency don't think we wont be!

greece to default again!

youth unemplyment

i could keep going but above are just some food for thought,

others i could go into detail on but would take forever lol,

Migration is a massive issue, its not racist or Xenophobic to not want your country flooded with migrants who do not agree with your customs and tradions, and just quite simply do not want to integrate.. it causes alot of friction.

The NHS is struggling, the police are struggling, people smuggling, Social housing shortages, Property prices through the roof, rent prices sky high.. all whilst being inside the E.U.

Only poor low GDP countries wish to join, i don't see any wealthy countries on the list (i wonder why)

what ever happens War is coming to Europe and soon, Forcing locals to accept migrants who commit crime, walk around in gangs and commit violence and rape will only cause friction and civil unrest will ensue.. just my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
The article says absolutely nothing about any world war. This is about Britain having a say in European collective defence agreements and general policy. And the Prime Minister is absolutely right on that score.

They already have that, It's called NATO. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: Astyanax
The article says absolutely nothing about any world war. This is about Britain having a say in European collective defence agreements and general policy. And the Prime Minister is absolutely right on that score.

Go back in history, Crimea, Napoleon, WW1, WW 2, did Britain have defence agreements then? long before the thrice damned EU?

Yes, they did. European countries and their rulers would flip flop in and out of alliances, mutual defence pacts. World War I started because someone got assassinated and the perpetrators never knew all the alliances that had been signed. So that kicked off a whole cascade of war pacts being activated on either side.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I hope we don't go into WW3. I wonder if North Korea would launch the first rocket to start the war.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Sounds like the snake is threatening a war if he losses the vote.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join