It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump On Letting The Economy Collapse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:24 PM
a reply to: olaru12

I think his BS is so thick and obvious that I seriously wonder about people who think he actually means what he says. I mean I've never seen someone flip flop so much or get caught outright lying than I have during his campaign.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:27 PM

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
a reply to: Swills

Sorry, your just missing his point. He is saying if you, me ,your mom, or The Donald, go into more debt, if the economy tanks your debt will drop (or I think, go away). He's saying you can make a deal and reduce the rate or the amount you owe or both. And if the economy is good, then your debt is the same. So its a win, win, either way. Debt is something to be "played" with. Understand its rules and use its rules to your advantage. You can make money from debt. Use this system to your advantage. If they change the rules? No problem, you use the new change to your advantage. Figure it out.

Yeah, most debt is interest.

You can get the lenders to drop that and you can work on the principle.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:28 PM
a reply to: muse7

Oh I'm aware of the politics around here, especially concerning Trump. His supporters see he can do no wrong. He's an angel who is gonna make America great again and they support him blindly through whatever decision he makes. But that aside, this place hasn't been completely taken over by conservatives so I will continue to post things they don't like if they deserve to be posted.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Just to question a constitutiinal idea. An illegal immigrant gives birth on American soil, are you willing to deport their parents? If so, who will care for the child? The child is an American citizen, if you are willing to deny their rights, your own need to be denied.

Kid can go too.
Or stay.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM

Ok so here is what people don't seem to get, I guess because they are in denial, we cannot ever pay the amount of debt we have outstanding. Default is 100 percent guarenteed, and soon.

I am of the strong belief the sooner the collapse happens the better. Yes it will be horrible but the more debt that gets added on the worse it will be. If the scumbag Greenspan had simply let the economy reset in 2000 we would be in a much better place. Instead he set the precedent central bankers can stop a recession, they cannot they can only make it larger and delay it. Unfortunately the whole world has followed his example and now the debt levels are preposterous and unsustainable in virtually every 1st world nation.

The truth is the us actually could default and survive, because we have the necessary resources and more importantly the military might. Other countries won't be as fortunate, not to say it will be pleasent in the us either.

The whole world economy is a ponzi scheme, and if you are paying attention the central bankers have already lost control. I actually think collapse will occur before the next president is sworn in.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
a reply to: proximo

I agree with you completely. Why is it so hard for other people to see this ? Perhaps a denial of what's to come.

They have only put bandaids on a would that can't be fixed and covered it up but underneath is a mortal wound waiting for its time to come.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
a reply to: burgerbuddy

But take him away from his evil family that has been picking your grapes and spinach for the last five years.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
God, I seem to recall we had a budget surplus when Bush took over in 2000. Then we started spiraling down into the toilet. Between putting 2 wars on the credit card, lowering taxes and other stupid and costly moves, our downfall gained momentum. And then, of course, came the financial collapse which killed the middle class, but presented great opportunity for the rich, corporate elite. While common folks lost their homes and livelihoods, the rich gobbled up resources at bargain basement prices and made off like bandits. It’s obscene.

Now we have the corporate elite ready to close the deal and officially take over the country. And We the People are so blind and gullible that we’re willing to accomodate them and cheerfully hand over the Whitehouse. Signed, sealed and delivered...

Of course, we’ll need to change the letterhead on all the government stationary to read, “The United Plutocratic States of America”. But what the hay! It’s all good. We’re just making America great again. Whoopee!

Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it. I guess that’s alright, though, since we clearly deserve it...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
a reply to: EternalShadow

You missed the point.

That's not surprising, though.

Most people don't deserve that, and even "if they should be more involved," they still don't deserve that negative impact just because they're not involved.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
I used to support his ideas for the economy. I can't get behind this idea though.

I like how you pointed out their main argument against Bernie was ruining the economy. I guess this will show the true colors of some of his supporters. They are either looking for someone to fix the issues in the country or a cult leader. Based on some of these replies, it looks like they just want a cult leader. I mean the hypocrisy around here is so thick you can taste it right now.

I was all for Trumps plan to renegotiate our deals, lower taxes to compete and keep jobs in America. I like my gun rights. I like a strong stance against illegal immigration. This just seems utterly retarded though, so sorry Trump no possible vote from me in November.

This idea is just plain old scary.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM

originally posted by: Informer1958

The economy will never collapse. How I know this?

If the economy ever collapses the "Power That Be" will lose all their power and that will never happened.

What is going to happened with the economy is it will be transformed into a digital currency all over the world, and cash will no longer exists.

It has already begun, we will have a NWO currency, there has been recent private meetings with the world largest banking cartels to push this agenda.

So when the USSR fell the # apart a few decades back and people were using currency as toilet paper... was that just fabricated US MSM?

The powers that be might be powerful, but they're not above their own stupidity. The whole debt based economy was never built to last, and now that the general population doesn't own the home they live in or the car they drive (woke up homeless on the continent our forefathers... stole?) and the banksters own everything, there's nothing left to do but scrap it and start over.

They were late to their own party- they were meant to start their slavery revolution back in the 70's and be done by the 10's, but it seems they're behind schedule. The fiat system can't keep working- this became very obvious to many when our own government shut down. The rational people still working there wouldn't let us keep borrowing against this unpayable debt, so it came to a screeching halt. Of course, a few days later they let it go and we're just shoveling coal into the furnace on a sinking ship at this point. They need to keep it afloat long enough to transition us to some other form of enslavement.

Maybe this trump fellow is daft enough to think we can just go out of business as a nation and then bargain away our debt- but more likely he's just eating out of the hand of a more sinister force.

The true powers, the banksters, are behind the curtain. They are betting on the inevitable- they know it can't run forever, it was never designed to run forever. Maybe they'll re-introduce 'greenbacks', fully controlled by the 'government', which we should all be able to see by now is owned and operated by the world banks... just like every other government.

Every time a debt based currency collapses, just use it as an opportunity for a power grab to take away more rights of the public, and give more power to those in charge. The dog and pony show is just to keep the majority of people bickering over things that don't matter, like which idiot is on the float at the front of this pre-planned parade.

The USD is cooked, the government has been actively working a plan to dupe us since the 70's at least, and the banksters have been at this since quite literally before we formed our own country.

Step out of the trenches and look at the bigger picture.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM

There is a link to an article. Either your incapable of understanding, or your a poor me type that just wants to whine about things. Either way ,,, meh

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM

I think you fail to realize that really, it needs to collapse. The longer we keep the game going, the worse it will be when it does. It will happen either way eventually. But the sooner it does, the less of a sting it will be compared to if it just drags on longer, and then collapses.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:20 AM

While not being a Trump supporter, the second video was tremendously helpful and easy to understand... and for that I thank you.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Debt means you got something you need to pay for. Donald is telling people to default on loans.
Go-ahead follow that financial advice and see what you get besides a 530 credit score and garnishment of paychecks.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM

Rest easy....

Trump won't even make it to the GOP convention. He is already showing signs of burn out and there's 7 long months to go.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
Donald Trump always has me remembering the film "The Dead Zone". If Trump was a cast member of that film, he would play the part Martin Sheen played...Trump is literally that dangerous, but the problem is, there isn't a single politician in the US who isn't dangerous to the whole nation.

America is now so ideologically fractured and opposed to one another that you can no longer rally around Republican or Democrat, because what is happening in America now, is a purposeful breaking of society, and fear is being used to drive people to their racial or religious or ideological divides, because you will feel safer that way and cannot bring yourself to trust the other groups and what they base themselves, their goals and ambitions on.

The collapse isn't going to be financial, it is going to plainly evident as it is, societal. Donald Trump is entirely cartoonish. In political terms he is Daffy Duck or Goofy. He's a business man not a politician, and it is up to you people to find an appropriate person to represent you, and Hilary 'damaged' Clinton isn't it either!

What you need to find, somehow, is a Kennedy-esque person, who although may not be 'OF' the people, he or she will be 'FOR' the people.
edit on 9/5/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

You have no idea what you're talking about you're just parroting what Trump said. Sometimes, I want him to be president so when he destroys this country maybe his supporters might realize mistakes were made and Trump isn't the savior they thought he was.

What makes you ASSume I am a Trump supporter? He's not going to destroy this country because Hillary is the anointed one. He's just part of the FREAK SHOW.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I am sure you are a perfectly nice gentleman, your avatar makes me want to punch you in the throat. I know we have interacted in the past and you are a decent guy, please find a new avatar.

Thank you, I am honor that you find my avatar has that much power over you.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
a reply to: lordcomac

I do not disagree with you.

But you are aware in 2008 the government past laws to step in controlling the Markets, meaning to keep them propped up.

The fact is our economy has already collapsed, the government just uses algorithm technologies to fool everyone. The world Banking Cartels who own most governments, have a new plan to get rid of the old monetary system and push in a one world digital currency which is already underway.

As always the Banking Cartels want to rule the world, with no accountability or transparency as we are witnessing this today.

What can we do about this? Nothing.

This new monetary system will crash all Black Markets in the gun and drug trades, No one will be able to stash cash anymore.

<< 1  2    4 >>