It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump On Letting The Economy Collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Our currency is essential a fiat currency backed by nothing(except perhaps the oil trade, petrodollar).

Debt on a fiat currency is fiat too.

You were correct in the first place. It is an entire economy based on air. But that now applies to most countries.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You borrow money. You reap the benefits of having spent it. You pay it back. That is the only way whether private, commercial, municipal, state, or federal. Doesn't matter who you borrowed it from, how much money they have, or how much you have to persevere.

Lack of integrity is what got us started into this mess many decades ago, and lack of integrity will never get us out.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I suppose we could just continue the way we have for the past 15yrs and hope it gets better?..

.. sorry, I'm with the ''let it collapse'' crowd. f*k the bankers and all the global lenders.. They could probably take the financial hit on their balance sheets without a second look.

and yes, i know people will suffer, homes will be lost, assets will be confiscated but.. you reap what you sew. We will deserve it.. the endless line of credit cards, home debt, car loans.. we as a collective have not educated our youth properly, we have lost the idea that a hard days work for a hard days pay.

Let it burn. Then rebuilt it properly.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Make America Great Again!" ***

*** (But first we need to burn it to the ground and let a lot of people suffer)

I see a lot of people rationalizing this crap. I wonder if they'd be so on board if Obama or Clinton said the same thing?
edit on 5/8/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
a reply to: olaru12

You claim:
"Trump is a fantastic BS artist and I really question the thinking ability of those that believe his BS."

Please expose and explain the BS. Seriously, I don't want to be fooled.

Trump wants to send back 12 million illegals. Can you comprehend the logistics it would take to transport 12 million people not to mention the cost and the manpower it would take to round them all up.

The Department of Homeland Security estimated in December, 2003, that 8 million to 12 million illegal aliens resided in the United States and 700,000 new illegals enter and stay each year.

edit on 8-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

in the real world the debt is quite real

If it's so real, why is world's total global product value about $60 trillion, bit the total global debt level is over $700 trillion? There seems a little bit of a discrepancy, wouldn't ya say, huh? Where did that value come from, that extra $640 trillion, eh? Just pop out of thin air like numbers on a bankers balance sheet? It's all BS.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/8.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

In letting that happen, it would negatively affect a very large number of ordinary people who don't deserve such a thing, and many of their lives would drastically, and negatively, change.

They don't deserve that.

Well, you opt for the slow kill, years of degrading misery until the financial system collapses anyway. Just drag it out huh? No, get er done now, rebuilt now rather than later.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/8.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Trump just wants you to think that he would let the country fall into default that way when he raises taxes everyone will breath a sign of relief and say: "well a tax raise is better than a default" Trump is a master manipulator,he`ll have you paying higher taxes and thanking him for it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The American system is based on confidence.

If Trump subverts that confidence he will be doing a disastrous thing.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think what people need to realize the United States have so many natural resources that even in the artificial construct of the global economy, a collapse would only be temporary. a new system can be established because we are so resource rich.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The American system is based on confidence.

If Trump subverts that confidence he will be doing a disastrous thing.

Oh noooos, a little bit of fresh air to blow away the smoke and mirrors. All con's are confidence gamed, what does that tell you?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Everyone is rooting for it, until it is their parents they have to support, because SS has been gutted. BoxFulder, yes we are resource rich, but rebuilding an economy takes time, what are your numbers for collateral damage that are acceptable, if is my parents or children, it is not acceptable. Some of you do not seem to see economics in a large scale, and maybe that is a problem of our education system.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The economy will never collapse. How I know this?

If the economy ever collapses the "Power That Be" will lose all their power and that will never happened.

What is going to happened with the economy is it will be transformed into a digital currency all over the world, and cash will no longer exists.

It has already begun, we will have a NWO currency, there has been recent private meetings with the world largest banking cartels to push this agenda.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Bill Clinton deported 12.3 million illeagal aliens during his presidency. The cost would be much less than is spent each year taking care of them.

Olaru12 BS - 1

Trump BS - 0

www.conservativereview.com... C49405A500D8D2ED3D6B908B
edit on 8-5-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

In other words, as any Elitest will tell you, those who make promises with the intention of keeping them are chumps.

Which is why I will probably never get ahead in this world... I'm a chump.

And why I don't believe Donald Trump has any intention of honoring a single assertion he's made in his campaign... if he senses a better deal from some other direction than in the direction of his rhetoric, he will not hesitate to drop his promises like a hot rock.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just to question a constitutiinal idea. An illegal immigrant gives birth on American soil, are you willing to deport their parents? If so, who will care for the child? The child is an American citizen, if you are willing to deny their rights, your own need to be denied.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Swills

The economy will never collapse. How I know this?

If the economy ever collapses the "Power That Be" will lose all their power and that will never happened.

What is going to happened with the economy is it will be transformed into a digital currency all over the world, and cash will no longer exists.

It has already begun, we will have a NWO currency, there has been recent private meetings with the world largest banking cartels to push this agenda.

I am sure you are a perfectly nice gentleman, your avatar makes me want to punch you in the throat. I know we have interacted in the past and you are a decent guy, please find a new avatar.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know, for all his faults I don't think he's given us Greece, so there's that. Do you also blame Bush for his many missteps or is only Obama who destroyed America?

You conservatives always attack Bernie claiming he'll drive us into economic collapse but when your boy says he has no problems borrowing until America defaults, well then that's just fine.

And this is why picking a side in politics and sticking by your man is so stupid.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

Read what? That blurb you posted where someone is trying to tell me Trump knows about our woes and knows how to fix them? He's gonna make America great again? Jesus, the parroting of Trump is ridiculous. Does Trump understand the difference between his failed businesses going bankrupt and a global super power? Not the same at all.

I think I'm gonna email the Trump camp this video.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Can he accomplish it? Does that matter at this moment? What does matter? He's totally okay with America becoming Greece so he can make a better deal.

What a naive solution to a HUGE problem. Trump...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join