It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Biggest Distortion in Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
This behavior is originally Israelite, then Christian, now Muslim. But not universal among the adherents of any.

India has or had the Karmic caste system.

Jews belief of being chosen by God is based on the ridiculous assumption that God is Yahweh and that Yahweh chose Israel.

He was GIVEN Israel as an inheritance from El Elyon the Most High.

They are now challenged by Christians for that honor, although the Fundamentalists are pro Zion and acknowledge the Jews original chosen people.

But Muslims believe that a Muslim chooses to submit to God and not that they have been chosen by God as superior because of their religion. They don't claim "God gave Israel the title deeds" to the Holy land like was claimed by an Israeli official, Sharon I believe, at a Christian-Zionist conference.

And they don't claim to have been given the chosen one status because Israel rejected Jesus.

If anything they honor both traditions with respect and always got along with Jews and Christians until the crusades and the invasion of Palestine in 1967. Before 1967 Jews and Arabs lived in peace side by side.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
a reply to: Willtell

Mortal Religions have no balance on this planet you have two men and a spirit with no Woman.

You do realize there are more religions than the Abrahamic ones, right? Many do have that balance.

I realized that the most devastating thing to religions on this planet is that, mortals love using the word 'Him/the father' as if god is a him.Mortal men have used and corrupted the religions upon your earth to a point in which your god has even abandoned you all.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Willtell

God favors those who practice the faith, not those who say I believe and then continue to live like they do not. The same fundemtal message can be found in all the scriptures. The prophets themselves quote previous prophets.

Is it not more likely that all the prophets who taught unity through faith in One God were correct and the clergy that teach one book are wrong?
So i guess your life is perfect huh? If god favors those who believe the most, then you must live in a paradise right? Or no? Do you still have all the same problems as everyone else?

A believer is not immune to the everyday trials and tribulations of this world. It is those trials in fact, that will strengthen the faith of the believer for God to bring him through it. Without trials, your faith cannot grow. All he needs is the faith of a mustard seed, to learn how to truly pray (something not many Christians seem to know how), never doubt his power and God will answer if it is in his will to do so per the word of God. His response will either be 'yes', 'no' or 'wait'. 'Maybe' or "I'll think about it" is not an answer one should expect from the real God, because the father is absolute.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>