It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump disclose the reasoning behind his donations to politicians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So we all know about Trumps donations to Clinton in the last.

So I'm curious... During the general election will he use his past involvements in politics and donating to campaigns to disclose to the American public EXACTLY why he did this?

"We're doing many, many deals outside of the United States," Trump said during Thursday night's Fox News debate. "I support politicians. In 2008, I supported Hillary Clinton, I supported many other people, by the way, and that was because of the fact that I'm in business

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So when he says... Because I'm in business..

What exactly does that mean and is anybody going to ask him about it?

Does that mean that big business makes contributions to increase and buy political favor to further their agendas regardless of the people these politicians govern?

I know this isn't a big secret to most of you but I think we might actually get an insider to confirm what happening and why.

I'm really loving this election cycle.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

No explanation needed.

Politicians are prostitutes for political donations so they can prepare to run for the next election as soon as they are voted in. Just look at your local and state level.

Besides those wealthy enough that are not in business, it is the wealthy business owners who donate the bigger individual donations to the politicians. Why? So that when they need a favor ie, certain regulations may prevent them from expanding or such they call their boy/gal and say, "Hey I was really looking forward to helping you out on your next campaign BUT I need a favor.".

You really can't blame the business person, it's just business. However, you can and should blame the politicians and the money machine behind becoming a representative for "The People"?

The day that the politicians learned they can make side cash and favors for passing legislation in favor of corporations was the day "The People" lost their "Representative Government".

I am not sure what you want Trump to explain. This is how our government does business and thus why are country is screwed and beholden to the whims of Corporations.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

But the difference is knowing something is true and someone coming out and admitting what's happening as an insider.

It gives it much more credibility.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
He won't explain anything because he doesn't believe he needs to explain anything.

But as the comment above says, he's a billionaire, he's used to buying politicians to get his way.

The only difference this time is one of the billionaires has figured out they no longer need to buy politicians, they can successfully just run for office themselves, and cut out the middle man.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

But the difference is knowing something is true and someone coming out and admitting what's happening as an insider.

It gives it much more credibility.

I believe Trump already came out and said it.

That is why the elite are so shook up. Well, beyond Trump being successful up to this point in his run?

Here ya go!

edit on 8-5-2016 by seeker1963 because: add video

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What is there to disclose? He buys...supports...politicians that push his agenda...businesses ...forward. In this act he is not alone..it is the main driver for being a politician....can't be gov paycheck.

Setting here writing this and listening Trump on MSM...we are in deep # if this guy gets elected.
Cheer

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

How did I miss that thanks?

That should be one of his main talking points

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

No explanation needed...Politicians are prostitutes for political donations

A "Bang On!" statement
LOL - get it??

And to the OP, DJT has no legal duty to disclose his agenda behind his donations, and even citizens, like yourself, have the right to NOT having to disclose your agenda why you would donate to a general or political cause.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

He did it for influence and favors…just like they all do.

What needs to be investigated, by one of these hotshot investigative reporters, is when Trump started to turn from the democrats to the republicans.

There’s a big story here somewhere but the press is just interested in the gloss.

Strange that we don’t get much real in-depth reporting on Trump’s history.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
He won't explain anything because he doesn't believe he needs to explain anything.

But as the comment above says, he's a billionaire, he's used to buying politicians to get his way.

The only difference this time is one of the billionaires has figured out they no longer need to buy politicians, they can successfully just run for office themselves, and cut out the middle man.

Which billionaire? Trump is now raising outside money.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I believe early on in the campaign Trump did say exactly why. Of course the MSM wasn't going to cover it.

Hillary was the Senator from N.Y. the trio of union, mob and democrats had FULL control of who gets what and who succeeds in N.Y.. One did business with them or one didn't do business successfully or for very long.

I got that off of a thread a few months back, so I have no link to verify...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The “Elite” are NOT afraid of Donald Trump…it’s a laughable proposition.

Maybe some political hacks—sure, but the big boys with brandy and expensive Cuban cigars every morning and evening will and can eat Donald Trump for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

What proves this is that Trump, never, as far as I could recall, says the negative things he’s says to the puppet politicians, to the bog boys: Bloomberg, Koch, Soros, or any of the big industrialists….

Indeed Trump kisses their assess. And they are the true elite not these hack politicians he mocks.

Trump knows where his bread is buttered

When you folks talk about the elite it is NOT the head of the Republican Party or Paul Ryan or the senate heads….Its the above types and even they are subservient to the REAL big boys who run the Billderbergers and other groups that can literally buy and sell Donald Trump

Know who the true elite are in this world

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion In the past, who cares? Get over lying ted losing.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe Trumps connection to his billionaire buddies is getting used to pull contributions from some of these guys for support and is on the table for negotiation

new topics

top topics

join