It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Others - Speculation, Intuition, and more… (re:DeLonge)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: JackHill

Well that's a take on it I hadn't entirely heard before! I'm curious - is there a theory as to why?

Thanks for contributing!!

AB

I must admit, that shocks me, please read the work of Bud Hopkins and David Jacobs for more information. Thy have been working with hundreds abductees, and it allowed to establish a base of clear patterns.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Well it isn't like I hadn't heard any of it before, just not all of it and certainly not so efficiently summarized.

Thanks!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoardInteresting topic and I'll stick to the area that worries me most, what they have planned for us. I think we're being readied for disclosure and we're being programmed to prepare for huge changes in the way we live. We're already being prepped to be worker drones with no say in how our governments and companies are run and now we have a rapid rise in automation and robotics. The fact is that many people will be deemed unneeded. There will be no welfare rolls or disability. You'll either work or you'll go away. Then too, we have the whole phony worries of disease and global warming. Make up problems and then make up solutions and impress the gullible who believed your con game. I see new energy sources and high tech replacing petrochemicals and batteries and low tech power will be forgotten too: wind, solar, both gone. They may put a stop to marriage and reproduction completely or we may be assigned partners based on desired traits and genetic history. People will be monitored and controlled and that means living in groups in large population centers. You'll have agriculture but it will be on a vast scale done mostly by machine. It's nothing I'll have to worry about but I worry about our children and grandchildren. I'll also say that the outsiders have chosen to interact with the absolute dregs of humanity. Maybe by accident, maybe on purpose.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join