It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation: Clinton Lacks ‘Judgment And Character To Be President,’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
She should be indicted for deleting the emails period. She said she deleted only private emails, But I question if they were about her "private" Clinton Foundation? Cause those could possibly prove weather or not she received donations from those benefiting from her political clout and favors.

There is a reason those emails were deleted.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I really dread the next 6 months. All the hate, venom and excrement will be flying. Most of it will be viscious personal attacks that have no substance or basis in truth and will bear no relationship to the important issues this country faces. And the worst part of it all is the general public will eat it up like starving, ravenous hyenas over a fresh kill; the more outrageous and hurtful the better.

I don’t support Clinton’s use of a personal email account and private server, but I do think the issue has been blown way out of proportion. Believe it or not, the pratice is not all than uncommon in the government at all levels. For cryin’ out loud, the use of private email to conduct government business was quite common amongst members of the George Bush Administration, but I don’t recall such a public outcry then. With Clinton, however, folks are practically worked into a frenzy and forming a vigilante lynchmob mentality. It’s ridiculous and hypocritical.

The Benghazi thing is another example of an organized effort by one party (GOP) to destroy an opponent (Clinton) in another party (DEMS) for politically gain. Good God they’ve beaten this thing to death already! It’s insane, but also a tried and true political ploy. It’s along the lines of “If you tell people a lie enough times, they’ll eventually believe it”. It worked in that it damaged Clinton’s character somewhat, which was the objective in lieu of upcoming elections.

Whether we admit it or not, these politicians are playing us all for stooges. They know how gullible “We the People” are and are playing us like a fiddle. They know we will believe anything they say, and that we will willingly follow their “lead” blindly over the cliff. It’s pathetic.

I see Donald Trump as making the final payment on the wholesale buyout of America by the corporate elite. And we’re handing it over to him on a platter for pennies on the dollar. What a bunch of hicks we are. That city slicker really put one over on us this time, Goober. Shazam!!

This whole thing’s gonna get real ugly...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: netbound

I see Donald Trump as making the final payment on the wholesale buyout of America by the corporate elite. And we’re handing it over to him on a platter for pennies on the dollar. What a bunch of hicks we are. That city slicker really put one over on us this time, Goober. Shazam!!

Looks like Hilley has already been having a sale!

Everything we know about the Hillary Clinton-Russia-Uranium ...

Evidence: Is Hillary Clinton behind BLM Land Grab, To Sell Uranium To Russia?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The FBI did not say she lacks judgement and character. The "Republican national committee chair" did. Whoever that is...

Your title is missleading.

Dont get me wrong. Hillary lacks character AND warm blood IMO, but the FBI did not say that.

Agreed, it was a Republican politico who said that. Until a named person from the FBI investigation comes forward, and only as a whistleblower to say just that, it is speculative.
In any case, who, in their right mind actually believes that anything is secure on any server, anywhere on any internet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join