It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Social Experiment Gone Wrong

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wouldn't vote for Hillary or trump. I don't really like any of them. Trumps comments on the economy and debt today should be a red flag.

Vote, don't vote, caucus for Bernie, Jump for Trump. . . .

If you think that voting actually makes a difference, just look at the state of the US. Every 4 years we all "vote".

And every 4 years, things get worse.

So how has voting for an R or a D helped?

Just because some here may like a candidate, do you think for a ####ing instant that we are dew-eyed dreamers who think that any ####ing politician is going to save us, save the world.

The sooner people stop looking to government as their god-damned savior, the better off we'll all be.

drops mic

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. Good rant ! Have a beer

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Being a huge WWII buff, I've always wondered how the vast majority of German citizens let a doctrine of evil fool them and take control so easily. Now I know, for I am watching it unfold before my very eyes. When it's all said and done, just like somehow there ended up being no German citizens who were Nazi supporters, I'm sure everyone will be hard pressed to find even one of these left wing fascists who will admit that they "supported the regime." Wonder how many will be just like the SS and claim "I was just following orders." Funny the way they supposedly stand for freedom of choice, freedom of thought, etc. You don't say? Wonder if they have started practicing their goosestepping yet? "Heil! Heil! Heil!" Fools, every last one of them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How gullible are you guys. The violent reactions are fake. This guy is known for doing fake pranks.

really ats?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

They just love to paint liberals as violent idiots. So they ignore right wing propaganda as being real.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

People are so damn brainwashed. The media is so immensely powerful and the average person doesn't even have a clue that they don't even have any opinions of their own.

On a side note, the east coast looks like such a terrible place to live. It looks dirty and smelly and every video I see of the east coast, it leads me to believe that the average IQ is pretty low. What happened to the English language?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Right Wing propaganda is real, they are engaging in it right now with Paul Ryan, Glenn Beck and Jennifer Rubin.

But I don't see many Right Wing groups disrupting rallies, shutting down free speech on campuses, blocking highways and burning police cars.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDeez

originally posted by: Konduit

Typical scenario, a white man puts on a Trump shirt and waves a Trump sign in an urban area and gets systematically harassed, assaulted, discriminated against and even has the cops called on him.

This isn't the first video like this to be posted on here, we've seen dozens of these social experiments done by different YouTube personalities which lead to the same result.

Whether you like it or not it's fascism like this that is being promoted and coerced by the MSM and social media.

This has zero to do with fascism. The guy was, in the cases where police got involved, on private property. They had every right to remove him from in front of their stores.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

They'd probably capture more of the angry youth vote if they did.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I approve of this message

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

That's not violent at all .And you wonder why the right has a bad image .

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It is PARODY. Sheesh. lighten up. its not promoting violence.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And if someone posted that the right should die in a fire what would your reaction be ? Would you have a laugh.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Well, actually they do it quite often. I blame cartoons for why we make light and joke about people dying sometimes. If Tom and Jerry and Loony Toons did not shoot, burn, and blow each other up or beat each other with clubs in front of us as babies and children, would we really grow up to laugh about death and violence the way we do??? Well your Canadian, so I don't know. All the cartoons on Nickelodeon I used to watch were relatively non-violent, and many happened to be produced in Canada

I would like to see more Canadian animated content shown on American TV if its like the cartoons I used to watch on Nickelodeon as a kid.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

We did have some great cartoons back in the day. This election season is really doing a divide and conquer number on the people. I don't ever remember it being this volatile between the left and right and this year they have even managed to split the right in two and the left in two.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
These clowns can try to derail the thread all they want, the rest of us can stick to the subject and talk about that instead of spending every waking moment trying to start an argument on every Trump thread.

Can everyone just stick to topic by agreeing with Konduit? Seriously. Why do people always have to muddy up a great discussion forum with competing viewpoints?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I seem to recall a thread about a twitter post about smashing a laptop with a Trump bumper sticker on it. Everyone was calling the author a violent psychopath. I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Poor misguided liberals don't like it when you rock their boat.

Part of being liberal is "we can protest, you cannot. you must listen to what we have to say, we care little for your opinion".

They called that man a racist. They don't know him, he supports a candidate. Is that candidate racist? That's purely down to your definition and interpretation of racism.

I just don't understand this mentality. I believe it to be related to people with little to no education who have beef with society.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B
a reply to: UKTruth

Poor misguided liberals don't like it when you rock their boat.

Part of being liberal is "we can protest, you cannot. you must listen to what we have to say, we care little for your opinion".

They called that man a racist. They don't know him, he supports a candidate. Is that candidate racist? That's purely down to your definition and interpretation of racism.

I just don't understand this mentality. I believe it to be related to people with little to no education who have beef with society.

It's mostly young people. They get easily led and get involved more for the excitement of a crowd and being involved in some rebellious activity as opposed to having any real conviction in what they are doing or saying. Most of them don't even know the issues or anything about Trump.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

I seem to recall a thread about a twitter post about smashing a laptop with a Trump bumper sticker on it. Everyone was calling the author a violent psychopath. I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

Big difference here. THIS is PARODING the ORIGINAL IMAGE by being intentionally ignorant and has nothing to do with threatening violence against someone for their political canidate. Either side could use this poster. I used PHOTOSHOP and edited the image. check the pixels closely.
1.step one. take image. select magnetic lasso tool.
2.step two. select color dropper and choose signs original color. select paintbrush and opacity.
3.step three. color in the selected part of image. save. upload to imgur and make a meme.
4.step four. write in wittay words and phrases and save.
5. step five. ???
6. step six. Profit.

Now where do I ask people for likes to do something as stupid as breaking a computer? where do i say to a kill someone? nowhere.

How did they die in a fire? I dont know. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join