It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weird and wacky thread-thermite launcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share this. He looks like the kind of guy you'd want round for a beer.

Because fire.

If you have any weird wacky and childish videos that look like fun post them here.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

He probably felt like a evil scientist building this thing, like I did when I build my propane powered wifi controlled golfballcanon. Field testing was a disaster should have filmed it. But it worked. -once.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

He probably felt like a evil scientist building this thing, like I did when I build my propane powered wifi controlled golfballcanon. Field testing was a disaster should have filmed it. But it worked. -once.

Check his videos out. Hoverbike? Check. Shooting flames from your wrists? Check. Walking on the roof? Check. Guy is nuts.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Check his videos out. Hoverbike? Check. Shooting flames from your wrists? Check. Walking on the roof? Check. Guy is nuts.

I like this one, the christmas tree undecorator:

Guy is nuts indeed! The hoverbike looks deadly. He's lucky he didn't lose any limbs..

soulwaxer

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've been checking this guy out once a year or so for a few years now...

I don't know how he's funding it, but his workshop is a+

So jealous of all the time he gets to spend playing.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wonder how often he gets a visit from the local firearms team?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He's like mythbusters meets jackass. He says he has no qualifications but he must have a lot of hands on experience and funding. Unless he isn't actually building them and he just shows them off. I envy guys like him and the mythbusters. Getting paid good money to do what, let's face it, every guy wants to do in his spare time.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Epic Awesomeness.

I really thought he was going lose a leg when the hover bike crashed.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: sg1642

I like this one, the christmas tree undecorator:

Guy is nuts indeed! The hoverbike looks deadly. He's lucky he didn't lose any limbs..

soulwaxer

Health and safety? Never heard of her.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow...thermite...isn't thermite the stuff the guys used to drop the WTC 1 & 2? Strap it on the support columns and bingo the building drops in its foot print.
Cheers

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Wow...thermite...isn't thermite the stuff the guys used to drop the WTC 1 & 2? Strap it on the support columns and bingo the building drops in its foot print.
Cheers

Not even one page

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I had found this one great and have though of trying to replicate it ..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I like Colin. He's more mad than a hatter in the crazy stuff that he does. So far he's managed to avoid any serious injury with his hijinks. (Admittedly some of those toys he comes up with are dangerous.) Yet he manages to find time to respond to his YouTube commenters and occasionally tries some of the suggested experiments.

top topics

join