It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really need help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS, First of all, I am an old member returning, In fact I have been with the site for many years, I just have not logged in for such a long time that i can not remember my username/password or even reset it.
However the last 4-5 years since I haven't posted I have been lurking reading, what a great resource this site is.

The reason I decided to make a new account today of all days, is that I have a very terrible thing going on in my life right now and I am looking for advice and input in the current situation, I know a lot of you have gone through similar things, I remember reading threads related.

So without further ado, Simply My Brother (he is only 25) Just came out of surgery to remove a 12cm tumor from the left front hemisphere of his brain, I really don't have a lot of time to go into massive detail right now as I have to go and drive 4 hours to visit him in hospital again. When i return later on this evening I will explain the full story, I just wanted to put it out there that I am looking for alternative treatment for him, as the doctor has said that it is Incurable, and that he has 18 months to live. (I believe he can overcome this, I really do, But I am having a great deal of trouble finding anything useful on the internet)

Please if you have any information on this topic, any advise or experience or stories any of you have had would be greatly deeply appreciated.

and btw, my old username was either courrpted data or Bunnytears, or something (im not entirely sure)

Thanks in advance, I look forward to returning and hearing anything you guys know about this. I will explain the full story later on, It is really really dreadful. (it's a long story)

Really, Ats, please help!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well Actually I managed to sign back in after all these years.
I will continue discussion using this account. Sorry to mods if there is a problem. (I forgot my username doesnt have a "_" Character)
I know so stupid -_-

Cheers ATS, Looking forward to being an active member again, Now is certainly the time.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am truly sorry to hear about your brother, I wish him a full recovery and peace for your family.

My grandad had a brain tumor as well, some think it was a tooth he had removed that caused the clot/swelling which ultimately caused his demise.

I dont know that i can help you with any verified answers.

Upon my experience with black/green walnut hull, and looking for 'answers' a few years ago i discovered parasites were the main cause of many things, tumors included. I know from experience it works and it heals.

Please keep the forum informed of how your Brother is doing, there are people here who will send prayer and kindness your way.

Peace..
edit on 5/8/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tacticsx

So..

m.huffpost.com...

news.vice.com...

www.cancerresearchuk.org...

You can go on and on with this type of research.

Or you can go for it.

I wouldn't mention it except it has proven medical benefits that far surpass anything I know of.

edit on 8-5-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

So..

m.huffpost.com...

news.vice.com...

www.cancerresearchuk.org...

norml.org...

You can go on and on with this type of research.

Or you can go for it.

I wouldn't mention it except it has proven medical benefits that far surpass anything I know of.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Corrupted Data

A few weeks back there was a thread called "Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine Was Just Released".

Source LINK.

9 part videos The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest.

I hope this helps...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

get a flight to tamil nadu find vallalaar , take theekshai dont waste time
pm me for details.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Wow...I still have PSTD from losing my brother to colon cancer. Out of the whole family, I cared for him full time to the end...

Response here is gonna be tough, but God Bless you. I still have a hard time talking...can I please get back later to you? Its painful to me now, even after 6 years.

But, you can private email(message me) back with any questions...I wont refuse to answer...its just hard this second.

We're all with you. Just you being there for him is the greatest thing....I'll get back or you get in touch p.m. wise.

Thoughts, prayers and best wishes......Mysterioustranger

edit on 8-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Corrupted Data

If I were to be in that situation I would go for a very strict ketogenic diet, if I remember well, brain cancer are the one that respond the most to it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TacticsxIm so sorry to hear about your brother!

I once had a boyfriend who developed Medula Blastoma in his thirties. He was treated by some of the best neurosurgeons in Boston. They got the cancer by radiation, chemo, initially surgery to remove the tumor, they didn't get it all however. He was given vinchristine and Decadron for some time, and he developed fungus in his brain. He passed away on May 9th years ago.

The most important thing I found was prayer, and being there.

My heart goes out to you both and I will pray for you both.

I have read that people without enough iodine can develop cancer - but don't ever remember the Drs telling me that. One dr was very big into spirituality and was a comfort to me even.

edit on 8-5-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sorry about your brother. I did read today in the Sunday paper in the Parade about someone who had an advanced type of cancer who underwent some new immunotherapy where the doctors reengineered her own cells and reinserted them back into her body. She had the type of cancer their research targeted and they thought she was healthy enough to survive the initial sickness that comes over people after the cells are reinserted.

I also have been reading or hearing that the decrease in oxygen levels are responsible for the increase in cancer or I saw a graph that showed a correlation between the rise in CO2 and the rise in cancer. I'm not sure if any of this helps. If I remember a name correctly, someone called Al Sears used some kind of oxygen therapy to successfully kill cancer back in the early 1900's. Supposedly he won a Nobel Prize too, maybe it was in a different field. I have not verified any of this.

Doing a quick Google search, there is mention of a scam referring to Al Sears and oxygen therapy. Maybe that is all a scam. I do not know.

The Parade though I believe was legitimate. Good luck with whatever you try.
edit on 8/5/16 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join