It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

By the way, I really like the personality you present. You seem honest and sincere and intelligent. If we met in real life I imagine we would be friends.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

originally posted by: Pinocchio
a reply to: QuinnP

Top Of The Morning To You QuinnP...

Greetings...

The Lord... or whatever you call him... does not CHARM mortals with speech. Only men do that.
Declare that to the world and the repent of you shenanigans.

Thanks for your visit

No there is no "charm". But the LORD, Jehovah is a God of speech. He loves to speak. And to be listened to and to listen.

You know, one time reading through the Holy Scriptures I realized how much detail God puts into everything, and how personal he takes everything. And how vocal and verbal he is about everything.

And then I realized that if we really heard everything he had to say, all the books in all the world would not even begin to describe it. So he humbles himself to author just a few books about things, and in the same time, that is all that is needed to be known.

Can't argue with that... you just made sense. To a degree.
But... I have a father for that. Don't need more... or I may be strayed from a the great work.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Could always make room for one more. Thanks....

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

Top Of The Morning To You QuinnP...

Greetings...

The Lord... or whatever you call him... does not CHARM mortals with speech. Only men do that.
Declare that to the world and the repent of you shenanigans.

Thanks for your visit

No there is no "charm". But the LORD, Jehovah is a God of speech. He loves to speak. And to be listened to and to listen.

You know, one time reading through the Holy Scriptures I realized how much detail God puts into everything, and how personal he takes everything. And how vocal and verbal he is about everything.

And then I realized that if we really heard everything he had to say, all the books in all the world would not even begin to describe it. So he humbles himself to author just a few books about things, and in the same time, that is all that is needed to be known.

Can't argue with that... you just made sense. To a degree.
But... I have a father for that. Don't need more... or I may be strayed from a the great work.

Your Father is my God. And your God. And he listens to us. And he knows you. And he knows me.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

What Is The Great Work...???
Who Does It Serve...???
And Why Does It Appease God...???

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

What Is The Great Work...???
Who Does It Serve...???
And Why Does It Appease God...???

I am sorry. I don't know what you refer to in these questions. But I will tell you what they made me think of.

What is the great work?

Jesus when on earth, after turning 30 he witnessed about Jehovah for 3 1/2 years. And only to the Jews. And yet he knew he was to die as a sacrifice to all humankind.

Thus he said:

(Luke 12:49) . . .“I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lit?

That fire, was the spreading of the good news. Why does it appease God? Because Satan is the ruler of the world. He holds the world in chains and in dense darkness, men live with fetters over their eyes.

God wants man to know him.

He authored the Holy Scripture for us to get to know him. He understands our thoughts about matters.

And even if he can't find you there, he can perhaps find you here.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well Said...
That's very fine tuned. Good job.
However... tis not what meant.

A great work is a house... a whole house. In It are all my people. This I state with prejudice towards all. More to it than meets the eye. I could elaborate but not here... not now.

It serves the woman/women...

It appeased God ... in two ways. First... through works deemed sacred. The second... through fulfillment of the individual as a closer being to God.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well Said...
That's very fine tuned. Good job.
However... tis not what meant.

A great work is a house... a whole house. In It are all my people. This I state with prejudice towards all. More to it than meets the eye. I could elaborate but not here... not now.

It serves the woman/women...

It appeased God ... in two ways. First... through works deemed sacred. The second... through fulfillment of the individual as a closer being to God.

You stated good until you showed prejudice.

God is not prejudiced.

In fact he says:

(Acts 10:34, 35) . . .At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

And there are two women in this prophetic drama. One was a free woman, and she is Israel above, she is out mother. The other was a slave woman and she represents the Israel on earth.

(Galatians 4:24-26) . . .These things may be taken as a symbolic drama; for these women mean two covenants, the one from Mount Siʹnai, which bears children for slavery and which is Haʹgar. 25 Now Haʹgar means Siʹnai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

So while they are symbolic they mean to separate systems. And the latter was granted, not through works, as you assume, but through faith. For Abraham became the father to all those having faith. And without faith it is impossible to please God fully.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Charming story. However... it does not sway me.
You belong in your works to a commandment from... whatever you call him.

I belong in my works to a woman. Not God. And certainly not a commandment.
We have not the need for them. Transgressions are not in our works. We do not look for privilege in faith. Instead we serve one another according to our craft. To ensure the preservation of the order.

The Woman I speak of does not belong to heaven... nor to slavery... nor to ancient mombo jombo. She is real. Alive. And vulnerable without us. No better way to spend my life than in service of the woman/women. What she asks... she will receive.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oh... I forgot.
"Thanks For Your Visit..."

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You belie your faith. It is no story. For the two women are Sarah and Hagar. They did live. And they are a prophetic drama of things that are.

For as one was in slavery, so the other to was in freedom.

So you are either in slavery or are free.

If you are not a child of Sarah, then you are not free but a slave. It does not matter what you think past that. And I realize I have overstepped my bounds here.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Oh... I forgot.
"Thanks For Your Visit..."

On the contrary. Thank you for your visit.

I respect you as the person you are. Thank you for your conversation.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Fret not ol'pal...
We have all lived.
But... you are like those who knock on my door and don't take no for an answer.

It's best if you learned the truth. "Silence Is Golden!"

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Oh, contraire.

For there God knocks at your door, and you reject, we simply wipe the dust from our feet. We become free from bloodguilt.

(Matthew 10:14, 15) . . .Wherever anyone does not receive you or listen to your words, on going out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I say to you, it will be more endurable for the land of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah on Judgment Day than for that city.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It doesn't mean we don't love you. Or want you to be our friend and brother. It simply means, we tried. That is all.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Fret not ol'pal...
We have all lived.
But... you are like those who knock on my door and don't take no for an answer.

It's best if you learned the truth. "Silence Is Golden!"

And for the record. I do love you.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Still There Is Life... Always.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Still There Is Life... Always.

Yes.

There will always be life. For God is eternal. He never had a beginning and he never will have and end.

Now while, everything, aside from God had a beginning. He does promise us that we can live as long as he does into the future.

What a hope is it not?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
On to 666...

It is a clever devise/device. We could sure use more diabolical contraptions in this thread.
What does 666 mean to you???

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

On to 666...

It is a clever devise/device. We could sure use more diabolical contraptions in this thread.
What does 666 mean to you???

Simply stated. That 7 is a divine number. It represents perfection. Thus 6 which is 1 short of 7, represents imperfection.

As as the number 600 60 and 6, or 666, or 6 repeated 3 times is used, it shows us just how exaggeratedly bad human rulership is compared to God's rule, which humankind has not even begun to taste yet.
edit on 9-5-2016 by QuinnP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join