It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Everyone knows what that means. The mark of the beast. There have been a lot of speculations going around about it for centuries, or more. Since it was written.

In Holy Scripture, in prophecy 7 represents divine completeness. "The 7 lampstands," "The 7 congregations," etc. Referring to all as a whole.

6 is, of course, 1 less than 7. Thus if 7 is divine perfection 6 is imperfection.

The number misses the mark. It is not complete. You get 6 and then 6 and then 6, or 600, 60, and 6, you really have an imperfect system.

The 666 system is really mankind's rulership. And the mark of the beast (human ruler-ship) is simply everyone and anyone involved in politics anywhere in the world.

Do you vote,or run in elections? Do you pledge allegiance to a certain flag in a certain country? Do you participate in the military in any form, in any country, really you have the mark of the beast.

Most so-called false "Christian" religions will not tell you this because, you know, most so-called Christian religions part of "Christendom" (Christian religions that take part in politics) if they recognized this truth, they would be condemning themselves. As they rightly should.

Actually that was a digression. This information has been known for a very very long time.

What I find interesting is the number of books in the Holy Scriptures themselves. 66.

It is true that all Scripture is inspired of God and make the man of God completely equipped for every good work.

There is nothing lacking in them for our time.

But they are not complete.

To make them divnely fulfilled we need 11 more, to make 77.

Those 11 new books or "scrolls" are yet to be written, and are for the future.

(Revelation 20:12) . . .And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds.

edit on 8-5-2016 by QuinnP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

In Holy Scripture, in prophecy 7 represents divine completeness. "The 7 lampstands," "The 7 congregations," etc. Referring to all as a whole.

6 is, of course, 1 less than 7. Thus if 7 is divine perfection 6 is imperfection.

I guess Lady Liberty is divine

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: QuinnP

we need 11 more, to make 77.

That's alright. I am a good source of inspiration for writing. I have seen secrets of the Universe and I am only warming up!

All kidding aside though:
You sure there's only 66 books, including all apocryphal books? Andwhat is your definition of "politics"? If political figures are basically those who hold leadership, and if leadership=evil, then doesn't that make God (ultimate leader) evil?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

we need 11 more, to make 77.

That's alright. I am a good source of inspiration for writing. I have seen secrets of the Universe and I am only warming up!

All kidding aside though:
You sure there's only 66 books, including all apocryphal books? Andwhat is your definition of "politics"? If political figures are basically those who hold leadership, and if leadership=evil, then doesn't that make God (ultimate leader) evil?

All good questions. And ones I thought would be brought up. You do know what apocryphal means. The very word means they could not be included. Only those books that were harmonious throughout, that had the divine authority and authoriship would be allowed into the Holy Scriptures. So no, apocryphal books would not be included.

As for you question on rulership. God created man, and was our Sovereign. Man rejected his authority and accepted Satan's. God alowed it, for a time, up till now. To prove if man and Satan would rule effectively without him.

Human/Satan rulership has proven to be an utmost failure. That does not make God the utmost evil. It just means that when he does take control there will be no one left for any objections.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Also Genesis has mankind created on the sixth day of the week.
It's not about politics as such, only about the kind of politics which puts a man or a human institution directly in God's place.
It would have fiited Hitler, except that he died and never managed to control the world.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The Statue of Liberty is actually a creation of Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, and sent to the United States. He was a Freemason, and thus has a lot of Freemason symbology in it. Freemasons use the Bible if you believe it or not. My grandfather's name is inscribed in the Statue of Liberty as a Freemason as well. That is neither here nor there.

It is telling though.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Many people are already the Mark of the Beast / Base.

In terms of Spirituality 7 is perfection by adding Thought (4) + Emotion (2) + Action (1)

So when the Mind, Heart and Body are 777 (like Jesus Christ) then the body is putting good thoughts from a good heart into action.

6 = 4 + 2 where the mind is thinking emotionally biased thoughts. Yet the person is lazy and doesn't bother putting their thoughts and emotions into action.

A law abider (policeman, soldier, terrorist, hawk politician) is perfect for this, because they often obey orders and kill people.

They think its wrong (4), their heart is imploding (2), knowing that they now have blood on their hands; however, they don't say no (action:1). They obey their orders and will never reach the level of a perfect person.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Also Genesis has mankind created on the sixth day of the week.
It's not about politics as such, only about the kind of politics which puts a man or a human institution directly in God's place.
It would have fiited Hitler, except that he died and never managed to control the world.

Yes, and on the seventh he rested.

Hitler was killed and his political government because it decided to go up against Jehovah God himself. And he threw every Jehovah's Witness he knew in his concentration camps, tried to murder all of them, and made a promise to wipe them off the face of the earth.

He went up against a living God. And paid the price.

Everyone would do well to heed the warning, if they could not when Jehovah broke Pharaoh at the Red Sea.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Interesting viewpoint. But you are wrong in a certain area. While we are all imperfect, and most people do not have accurate knowledge. That does not mean they cannot attain it.

Everyone can reach the level of perfection required of us today. Otherwise Jesus would not have stated:

(Matthew 5:48) . . .You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
3 was a gift from the source. It meant master.
33 was a gift from the source. It meant double recompense. Right hand of God.
666 was the clever devise/device of him who abhorred you. The Devil...

Numerologically you add them and wind up with 1296 which spells ABIF (lost)...

The numbers fit the right angle triangle.

This right angle triangle was noted as the master's device. It was geometric.
In geometry... There was the line which all were meant to cross. That line was a sacred thing.
Many feared it. And many crossed. Those who crossed it were blessed... either with a three or a thirty three. Those who feared it were lost forever. Their doom was a price so abhorrent... It could never be paid. It was a wound that would never heal. It was meant to be that way.
For the loss was great. It was a matter of trust. The highest degree of trial by fire.
Men are born this way... And made this way. To cross the line is a special thing... But it also meant you would carry the cross forever.

The beast is in you. Your reptilian brain... And it's powerful instincts to survive. To flee from death and to forsake all things. For them who so hastily do these things there is shame and cowardice. Cowards are despised by God. It's written in the book of revelations. Honor, however, is found in those who love more than themselves. To them who cross the line... belongs the glory... And The honor... And The riches... And The power... And The name everlasting. Also... To them... p-ssy was a promise.

Abif was a master... But he was also... a man. Being the latter was a great testimony.
He died a good man. He kept his honor.

Do not look for sixes... It is a broad path that leads astray. Instead... make threes for they a good in geometry. They lead to the three dimensional beings who await your arrival. Substance!

Or you can laugh like me at the stupidity that is Pinocchio and all his lies.

ETA: 666 is a funny way to piss off God. It's the devil's idea of triple double as if he is deserving of it

He can and will receive his due....
edit on 8-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

The line was not made to be crossed.

Satan said it was so.

That is why those who do cross it take on the number of the beast.

You twist scripture. This is what it really says:

(Revelation 3:21, 22) . . .To the one who conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, just as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’”

It isn't the one who crosses the line that gets the honor and the glory. It is those who remain faithful and true and loyal and endure the test and temptation Satan will put in front of you.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Satan said it was so.

(Revelation 3:21, 22) . . .To the one who conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, just as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’”

It isn't the one who crosses the line that gets the honor and the glory. It is those who remain faithful and true and loyal and endure the test and temptation Satan will put in front of you.

well said lad. Now... go and explain it to those who saw death come for their loved ones... And rather than be sheep... they rose and conquered like lions to save another. Laying their lives down to death without fear and selfishness. This... no man can ask of you... for life is precious... you either will or you won't. The father, however, would be proud if you did. Lend your ears to the truth. There is no glory to be had by reciting scripture. The glory is in rising...

Cross The Line!
edit on 8-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

:/ what the hell, dude...

link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

Satan said it was so.

well said lad. Now... go and explain it to those who saw death come for their loved ones... And rather than be sheep... they rose and conquered like lions to save another. Laying their lives down to death without fear and selfishness. This... no man can ask of you... for life is precious... you either will or you won't. The father, however, would be proud if you did. Lend your ears to the truth. There is no glory to be had by reciting scripture. The glory is in rising...

Cross The Line!

Even when Satan tempted Jesus. While Jesus had his own knowledge he acquiesced to his Father Jehovah, without hesitation.

Notice:

(Matthew 4:3) . . .And the Tempter approached and said to him: “If you are a son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.”

The Tempter (Satan) came to Jesus. Did he believe as you? Did he follow Satan's advice? Notice what he did:

(Matthew 4:4) . . .But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”

He quoted scripture. That scripture he quoted, if you want to know, is from Deut 8:3.

Again:

(Matthew 4:5, 6) . . .Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him on the battlement of the temple 6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written: ‘He will give his angels a command concerning you,’ and, ‘They will carry you on their hands, so that you may not strike your foot against a stone.’”

This time Satan quotes Scripture. One of the Psalms. In fact it was Psalm 91: 11, 12. Was Jesus impressed with Satan's knowledge of Scripture? Was he fooled with the twisting of its meaning?

Notice what he said:

(Matthew 4:7) . . .Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

This was taken from Deu 6:16. Jesus replied, not in his own words but by quoting Scripture. Acorrding to you, there is no honor in that. Even though Satan himself QUOTED scripture to Jesus to tempt him. And even though Jesus in his honor refuted Satan's temptation with Scripture.

And finally:

(Matthew 4:8, 9) . . .Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.”

Satan the Devil again tempts Jesus by rightfully claiming to be the ruler of the world and having the power to give the rulership to Jesus. Did Jesus accept the offer?

No. According to you, he did what was not honorable. He quoted Scripture:

(Matthew 4:10, 11) . . .Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” 11 Then the Devil left him, and look! angels came and began to minister to him.

Well, you can judge for yourself.

Satan quoted scripture (although twisting it to try and tempt Jesus).

Jesus refused to answer with anything but scripture.

According to you, Jesus is NOT an honorable man.

But then, you are wrong.

Who do you really follow?

link   

Actually voting, doesn't mean per se that you have "the mark of the beast." What it signifies is that there is an up and coming deception that if you give it your heart or buy into it, that you're already in your mind just about there. It's what is in your heart and mind..you can't be "tricked" into accepting it through something like voting, EVEN IF the guy turns out to be the AC unless you knew it in your heart or he asked you to do something point of no return evil. It's not there yet but you can sense the deception. It's more about willing blindness to the pt of no return than it is per se all these things that at this point have yet to converge. If you know, you'll know. Some people in the past would have been there anyway, and these are your ordinary happy ppl you wouldn't expect who everyone "likes." It's going to get worse and worse but you don't have to worry if you know what's up with that in the first place. Those in the military right now are dancing on the edge with the New Deceptions put in place, it's just there's still a little bit of time left and some ways in which to avoid it. For now..

edit on 8-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

666 represents human rule. And its grossly inadequate ability to rule. Anyone involved with politics will receive the mark of the beast, if they have not done so already.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The Lord YOUR God Does Not Like Flattery....

I Am Not Akin To Scripture... It has only the power to instill.
I much prefer the power to love....

That Aside.... thanks for your visit.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

:/ what the hell, dude...

Not sure what that is suppose to mean.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That's ok.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Catholics have more than 66 books. Ethiopians too.

666 Biblically speaking is the number of Solomon.

The seal of Solomon deceptively called the star of David is a geometric symbol for the number 666

Tarsus in Hebrew TRSU=666(Paul)

Caesar Nero = 666

All three beasts have been identified and weren't meant for us to ponder them being people 2000 years later.

John knew who he was talking about. He wrote in code so nobody could figure out who he was talking about and the book would get used.

The reason people think it applies to the future is because the prophecy about the downfall of Rome failed. But it was a revelation and the prophecy is just the garment for the body that is the Revelation. That Paul is the beast 666. Nero and Imperialism the other and the Kingdom of Solomon the third.

Catholicism
Imperialism
Zionism

The three beasts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join