It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I noticed something a while ago and It has me thinking, What if life millions of years beyond us created this. The planet/solar system, life forms, etc...

There is some interesting artistic and mathematical patterns with earth that seem to me to be impossible without something having made everything this way.

Orion's nebula seems to be a significant part of it all. If you know what to look for they actually aligned our calendar and clocks in certain cities with the nebula to express the number patterns. Not only that but the nebula appears sculpted to convey several ideas. Like an artistic message designed to say something but also to say there's something way beyond humanity in this galaxy.

Here's a pic of the nebula. Keep in mind the style of art is to convey many ideas simultaneously depending on how you view it.

If you stare at it you should eventually see it's shaped like a heart and at the same time like a face smoking a cigarette with a black eye.

If you rotate the image it then looks like a human head that is exploding.

if you zoom in on it it has a lumpy face with its tongue sticking out.

For those who's minds are not good at pattern recognition I drew out the shapes to aid your mind.

The idea of an exploding head and black eye can be seen again on google earth when you look at this continent combined with ocean floor maps. Off the east coast looks like the profile of knuckles punching the eye of the exploding head continent which would give s black eye.

Also, the heart shaped nebula looks like a finger pointing at it. Which is similar to the idea of this guy.

Do you think the earth maps and nebula pics are real? If so, do you suppose something created and sculpted all this or a massive hoax?

What are your thoughts? I'm not buying into the pareidolia, imagination, coincidence type explanations. I know I haven't showed them, but Once you start discovering the mathematical and linguistic patterns connected to the artistic design it kind of obliterates those type of explanations.

So what do you think? Were we created and left here? Are our highly advanced creators still here waiting for us to discover them and make contact maybe?

I'm think either God is real and did all this for something to do or aliens did.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Staygaf

I remember reading a book that was written based off the wooden books. They mention there being some very strange mathematical symmetries and "coincidences" particularly with the orbital radii of the various planets of this Stat system.

Not sure how accurate it could be, but the book suggested there were mathematical perfections in these orbital maths that pointed towards platonic solid mirroring aka dodecahedrons within terathedrons etc.

Tbh if there is truth to this it could just be that gravity wells kind of create these observable maths of celestial bodies, but, I suppose it could potentially indicate that this system may have been specifically tailored by a very advanced, very powerful being (s).

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

We are either in a simulation or we were created somehow. Same difference...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Why did you have to bring that long haired wrong coloured bloke into this?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Welcome to the place to get THAT question answered! Its one of the widest and most frequent topics discussed here. Dig around the old threads. Not only will you learn a lot of new and old ideas and be amazed, but you will find a lot of like-feelings on this subject.

Glad to have you aboard!
Peace

MS

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join