It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnopompic hallucination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just awoke from a nap and had a vision. I was only sleeping for about an hour but somehow was in a dream state as I awoke.

In the vision everything was shaking like an earthquake. When I looked up at the sky the clouds were shaped like a seven in a circle. Then a voice called out "Solomon!" Several times.

As I turned my head to look I saw a plane nose dive into the earth. Suddenly I was in a city with dolls wearing cowboy hats all over the place.

Then I snapped out of it but as I did I heard a voice say twodays a good day to die!

Kind of weird as I almost never have sound in the occasional dream that I have.

I'm predicting an earthquake and plane crash on the tenth.

edit on 8-5-2016 by Staygaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Staygaf

why did i read, homophobic hallucination?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Phallusy?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!

Check this out!

About 15-20min ago I was sitting outside and suddenly I thought to take a picture of the sun. It was so bright I couldn't even see I just aimed the camera up and took a random shot.

Remember I said Solomon and the Solomon Sea (C) is just north east of Australia. And I said there was a 7 in the clouds within a circle...

To the north east in the clouds is sorta a 7 shape.

If you horizontally mirror that image it's like a rough shape of Australia and Tasmania. The 7 shape then looks like a C. For Solomon Sea(C)

If you rotate the picture upside down its just as creepy.
What was the 7 and 3 then looks like a G. Like from freemasonry G for God? And just by that is a smiling face shape peeking out from behind other clouds.

We are living in a dream world!!!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think you're referring to a hypnagogic state. That stuff is fun I experience it often. It's a blessing that happens after I become sufficiently sleep deprived. Eh, I doubt anything like that will come true. Dreams that have meaning in one's life generally should be interpreted symbolically, not concrete.

If you go even further with sleep deprivation, at least in some individuals, you'll start becoming more aware of your own chatter and layers of stories you create in your day to day affairs. You have three choices. End your journey and crash out, succumb to madness, or learn to observe the chatter from a detached state, pointing your awareness above it while still taking it into consideration as is appropriate.

Yea... I'm kinda addicted to going balls to the walls.... Oh well.
edit on 8-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here's a less cropped version of the picture. I kind of looks like a face peeking through the clouds.

And I drew out the G shape too because it's the 7th letter.

Kind of creepy that I'd see this the morning after posting... It's like something took the information I posted and tried to incorporate it all into a piece of art...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This can't be healthy..

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's some coincidences!

When I posted. it was 2am so I thought it was still the 7th +2days = 9th.

Here's that cloud formation stuff again.

Here's the picture and on the right edge of the opening there is a curved 7 shape

I colored the 7 area in this pic

If you horizontally mirror that it looks like australia and tasmania

today there was a 4.9 at 9:44 right where the 7 symbol was in the mirrored cloud pic.

Earthquake 4.9

and here's a less cropped version showing the "G" (7th letter) beside a peeking face.

So basically the voice calling solomon was to lead to the australia area.

Then the many dolls wearing cowboy hats maybe meant that many = we = us for dollus (dallus) which leads to Texas where yesterday in hale county a plane crashed.

Plane Crash

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Man your tripping on Salvia man! Which I believe is ok in Australia, so I don't think you should have anything to be concerned. Thats always fun, but so is sleep deprivation. Although I give up and go to sleep finally when I start to see little dark bugs quickly darting out of sight every time I turn my head. I suspect it has to do with the brain having a slowed visual processing of light and shadows making it appear to be little critters scurrying away, when maybe its just like that streaking effect light has when you wave a sparkler around but with shadows instead.

Eh well, keep us filled in.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's a gorgeous photograph, nonetheless. The less cropped version looks almost like a monstrous face devouring the sun, with large eyes and nose at the top and the gap in the clouds, the massive mouth swallowing the sky. What do you think of the significance of the cloud-circled 7 in your vision?

new topics

top topics

join