It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is the ultimate teacher

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

you seem let down or something by that answer?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Go back and read my post edit.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

ok. then if it is interesting to you, study it for yourself if you are that curious you dont need your hand held to find what you want to.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I know more than you do buddy ok.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If you die, what did you learn?

Do mid-terms count?
edit on 5/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

I know more than you do buddy ok.

good for you, so that means you wont bother me anymore

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Yes that means you will stop stalking me and claiming I'm bothering you.

Goodbye nice journey..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Yes that means you will stop stalking me and claiming I'm bothering you.

Goodbye nice journey..
some nerve of you, saying im stalking you, you are not worth stalking. if i happened to be in the same thread thats just it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yeah I'm actually g.d. worth a lot. And I could care less, you wouldn't pester me in real life. You're not clever. Goodbye now.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I know where you are coming from but do you really hear voices and do you think they are from angels yourself?

Have you seen either wraiths or angels or anything else you talk about? I am not asking in an aggressive manner just curious as to what you have personally actually experienced and what you have been told about - because they are often to very different things?

Had one of these wraiths (Shaitan class djinn) hooked to my left shoulder blade since 15 months old.

@malevolent. the real daemons are more fun to talk to btw

Like getting into an argument with a 30' tall giant as follows. Note: they are cloaked and can be seen face-to-face when the mind is in a state of higher frequency.

i agree. It is fun for them when they argue in Latin and see how frustrated i was because world events are grinding along so painfully slow.

BTW, the wraith is what was arguing with the giant.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

oh wow so can all reincarnated demons be "Shaitan class"

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Yeah I'm actually g.d. worth a lot. And I could care less, you wouldn't pester me in real life. You're not clever. Goodbye now.

good now # off

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Shut it buster.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Shut it buster.

and you are who? and why are you speaking to me?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

a reply to: PanPiper

I don't like your like "I am almost there". I hope we are not about to loose you also, I enjoy the Little Blue Owl on here (can't remember his name just now) who is suffering from a brain tumour and loosing one is bad enough.

His name is woodwardjnr. His name is worth everyone's attention and respect:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Hell No! Just patriarchy ambition ruined the Goddess - isn;t she meant to be a whore for some of them and their control over people's lives.

I don't knock Christ's teachings his parables are as essential today and they were i the past. Nothing will ever take the place of the Good Samaritan and Christ is the last hero if you think about it. What I get exasperated about, is the religious make up today that we have from the desert, two religions that hate the rest of the world and one that thinks it should serve and turn the other cheek - so is so easily exploited and when its proponents are killed - doesn't matter, but viva versa - horrendous! (I am not going into the wicked wars launched again some ME countries because those were done, regardless of casualties of course, purely for power and greed) and were don by the utterly despicable, many who think its God's desire they rule the earth.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

OK starred ya. Actually I thought you were very funny.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Don't get out ya pram and re read what I said before your judgemental getting on the PC bandwagon flies off downhill and out of control.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hell No! Just patriarchy ambition ruined the Goddess - isn;t she meant to be a whore for some of them and their control over people's lives.

I don't knock Christ's teachings his parables are as essential today and they were i the past. Nothing will ever take the place of the Good Samaritan and Christ is the last hero if you think about it. What I get exasperated about, is the religious make up today that we have from the desert, two religions that hate the rest of the world and one that thinks it should serve and turn the other cheek - so is so easily exploited and when its proponents are killed - doesn't matter, but viva versa - horrendous! (I am not going into the wicked wars launched again some ME countries because those were done, regardless of casualties of course, purely for power and greed) and were don by the utterly despicable, many who think its God's desire they rule the earth.
if two religions hate the other they will slander and the one that wins rights the stories then who knows who was right or wrong?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

and just saying i hate christ and god personally not from a religious view. dont try to preach at me it starts to piss me off

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join