It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is the ultimate teacher

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

that seems close enough to it the things your body does just before isnt pretty. no happy face for me though id rather go to hell

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Does it surely if you look at the desert religions and their twoddle yhou get the blackmail of heaven or hell (with other names of course etc The ludicrous promise if you kill yourself for the religion thou get virgins although exactly what the women get if they give the same service to that religion God only knows and I doubt they do. Virgins with a dead body would be a torture - so much for heaven eh?

I go back to the ancient ancestors who worshipped their dead. These people lived in close communities that completely relied upon each other for living. They appear to have referred to their dead, most likely by the example of how they lived their lives and reacted to circumstances. Unless an invasion or catastrophe happened not a lot changed in their lives generation after generation I suspect.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Hell eh - you might get your wish simply because from working as a therapist and regressing people I know now we reincarnate and that went against my brain washing and religious conditioning I can tell you. I don't go down the road of coming back as toads etc but we appear to come back as human. Whether it happens for everyone though I don't know. Fascinating subject, I don't think we have discussed death like this before - or I didn't see it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Interesting. I don't think it's all twaddle and I have other reasons to believe in the tenets of Christianity but I don't for certain think that it has anything to do with harps and rainbow clouds or anything like that...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: breakingbs

Does it surely if you look at the desert religions and their twoddle yhou get the blackmail of heaven or hell (with other names of course etc The ludicrous promise if you kill yourself for the religion thou get virgins although exactly what the women get if they give the same service to that religion God only knows and I doubt they do. Virgins with a dead body would be a torture - so much for heaven eh?

I go back to the ancient ancestors who worshipped their dead. These people lived in close communities that completely relied upon each other for living. They appear to have referred to their dead, most likely by the example of how they lived their lives and reacted to circumstances. Unless an invasion or catastrophe happened not a lot changed in their lives generation after generation I suspect.
should i feel insulted by what you said because i worship a desert goddess.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I...don't know how to answer that

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Hell eh - you might get your wish simply because from working as a therapist and regressing people I know now we reincarnate and that went against my brain washing and religious conditioning I can tell you. I don't go down the road of coming back as toads etc but we appear to come back as human. Whether it happens for everyone though I don't know. Fascinating subject, I don't think we have discussed death like this before - or I didn't see it.
yeah i dont think it would be all that great, it might add more issues to a person, it might even seem like a curse instead

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

I...don't know how to answer that

then dont try to

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Death....
It can and will teach you this:
No One Will Follow You Into It!

link   

originally posted by: malevolent
there you go with that BS so i can also be considered the same? i like that lmao

you either know the truth or you call everything BS.

Everyone has a choice to awaken or stay blind. Angels only communicate with the awakened.

link   

K..

link   
a reply to: onequestion

I typed a reply to you earlier but obviously I didn't hit the reply button and lost it.

I now realise I have popped my reply to you on the bottom of Pan Piper's reply - sorry no disrespect intended to the both of you or confusion so early today.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

im not worried about me but you are another story, the real daemons are more fun to talk to btw

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Death is the ultimate teacher

As there is no evidence of any 'knowing' after death, no one ever 'returning' to tell all about it, I think your assertion to be rather... presumptuous, at best.
Idle speculation.
Perhaps a 'belief infection'.

Of course, taken metaphorically, it can gain 'meaning'.
But 'literally'?
Not yet...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I know where you are coming from but do you really hear voices and do you think they are from angels yourself?

Have you seen either wraiths or angels or anything else you talk about? I am not asking in an aggressive manner just curious as to what you have personally actually experienced and what you have been told about - because they are often to very different things?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Actually I feel bad, so I will answer. If you want to be offended I guess you could be it wouldn't affect me one bit. I have no way of knowing, though, what you're really asking, or if you "should" be. Or why/how you worship a desert goddess.

edit on 8-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

sorry as crazy as it sounds i do but no pics so i cant and wont try bothering

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's really simple. Take Pinocchio for example.
Was alive on this thread with one post... And dead the next with no replies.

Death is the same. He's there but we'd rather move on to more pointless and insignificant conquests.

That in turn reveals death will swoop in and be all the things you can't. He conquers all.

But not Pinocchio..... he's a nice guy. Just wants a star.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

Actually I feel bad, so I will answer. If you want to be offended I guess you could be it wouldn't affect me one bit. I have no way of knowing, though, what you're really asking, or if you "should" be. Or how you worship a desert goddess.

you wont offend me asking a question, it is hard to answer that she likes blood and offerings of meat to put it simply

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Oh, ok. I would ask but that could mean like 56 things.

edit on 8-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join