It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is the ultimate teacher

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Like the magick of Kali we all experience the act of creation through life and death.

Death is the ultimate teacher by which we all learn.

I only expect those of you who have experienced death to understand .

Only those of you who have experienced the song of death know what I am talking about.

The song of death reaches into your soul.

I'm almost there.

I'm here waiting..

The teacher is here..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ayahuasca (UK /ˌaɪjəˈwæskə/; US /ˌaɪjəˈwɑːskə/), also commonly called yagé (/jɑːˈheɪ/ or /jæˈheɪ/), is an entheogenic brew made out of Banisteriopsis caapi vine and the Psychotria viridis leaf.[1] The brew is used as a traditional spiritual medicine in ceremonies among the Indigenous peoples of Amazonian Peru, many of whom say that they received the instructions in its use directly from the plants and plant spirits themselves.

Im gonna wait until im dead. Its more of a surprise..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What's with all this death?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There is no lesson to be learned when someone dies outside of watching all the information and personality that person was disappear from this earth.

I dont know if that understanding makes a persons life more or less valuable..just sort of the reality of the situation though.

As the saying goes, when a person dies, a library burns.

As far as on the other side of this, if there is something more afterwards, we shall see, but its not like many are coming back from the grave after a few years in and discussing the awesomeness of the afterlife...we have only glimpses that may or may not be something real.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

What about the Rephaim class of giants where the word is linked to 'Eternally Dead'.

Death cannot destroy them when they are either wraiths or banshees.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Death, ironically shows that Life is eternal and Unified.
Even to say that death "teaches" may be inaccurate, because the experience is direct.
So rather than "learning", we are "knowing" in death;
The lesson is more a promise than a teaching, ultimate because it is Truth.

In Death, there is only our Being to experience, because the brain is gone, along with the individual one "thought" they are.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
for most its just pain in the mind then darkness, the lie of a guiding light is just that a lie. if youre posting this on thoughts of what its like. then its not funny dying sucks ass

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

What about the Rephaim class of giants where the word is linked to 'Eternally Dead'.

Death cannot destroy them when they are either wraiths or banshees.
there you go with that BS so i can also be considered the same? i like that lmao

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I've often thought that, if a guy dies in the middle of the woods with some notes, and people tried to piece them together to find meaning, they can't, they'd be...well...dead wrong...it could be a diagram, it could be scribblings, he's just gone, and most likely at peace, so...what tha hay. Think of how many pieces of detritus people tried to link up together that had no significance...we have no real way of knowing, the info is just gone, and it's more for other people, half the time they're wrong, than it is for the guy. I think people in that case people are just stuck with "it is ok." Death happens life is unpredictable, but life right now is NOW.

edit on 8-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Fear is the ultimate teacher, and people fear death more than anything else, though you can not learn and go mad just the same. What springs from this madness, well we call that religion.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

so in your own words what happens to the ones that dont find peace in death?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Actually religion, teaches you NOT to fear death...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

We'd be stuck not knowing so I guess it doesn't matter.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

fear is a survival instinct to be used to survive.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I don't consider irrational beliefs to be teachings, sorry. It's definitely not the sane way to go about accepting death.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

we all find out in the end whether we want to or not

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

I read Graham Hancocks excellent description of what he went through when he tried it out. I don't know if I would be so keen because it can have a dodgy effect on the bowels etc whilst taking it. However I must admit to my curiosity being spiked on this one. The Shaman describe a world full of benevolent very large serpents which immediately connects my mind to the serpent in Eden etc whom was benevolent in the original story about it.

I don't like your like "I am almost there". I hope we are not about to loose you also, I enjoy the Little Blue Owl on here (can't remember his name just now) who is suffering from a brain tumour and loosing one is bad enough.

I looked at your heading and my immediate thought was - well its difficult to learn from death until you have died yourself. Some people look terrified or really surprised whilst others look serene. What we do know is that death sucks the life out and leaves the shell we all loved etc

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I don't consider opinion words to be end all and be all statements so I guess I'd have to disagree with you there (in other words it's your opinion.)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Well yes.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

"Difficult to learn from death unless you have died yourself".. is a good way of putting it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join