It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luminous Clouds -- May 7, Rocket Launch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Luminous clouds appeared in the night sky approximately 10:30 PM PST, visible over southern British Columbia and Washington state. Maybe elsewhere?

Appeared to me to be exhaust remains from a launch vehicle. Traveling east-south-east to west. Ripples and streaks. Stratospheric. Heading west out over Seattle or Vancouver Island.

Did anyone else see this? I can't find anything about a launch. Ejected boosters left three distinct trails off the main path.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oneredbird

In the UK over the past 5 odd days we have been having some very strange cloud formations and slightly off coloured clouds apparently because of pollution and the sudden increase in temperatures. Don't know if that helps in any way were there not a launch (although the wind usually blows from the West and yourselves to us, mort the other way round very often).

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm in Spokane Washington , my friend called me and said to look in the north west sky, the northern lights are showing tonight, but to me, it looked like odd clouds. Just a broken grayish stripe through the sky, really cool though. We almost never see the northern lights this far south so I'm not sure what to compare it to.
Edit: I did see the three smaller trails off to the side too.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Edit

edit on 8-5-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Edit

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Oneredbird
I live near heathrow. Have countless contrails and abnormal cloud formations. However happens every time this time of year.

top topics

join