It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Motherless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I never saw your faces, never heard your voice pass through your lip. Yet here I stand before you, looking down and reaching out, lending a helping hand.

I never shook your hand, never had a drink with you. I don't smoke, do you? So here's a lighter for your smoke, don't mind I'll stand here and watch you pull it in, watch the pain in your eye.

See mams and sirs I never knew you yet here I stand before you reaching out and pointing out the Sun and stars that are your mothers.

These words could never be enough, but sirs and mams follow me to the sea, the sea of love, to gaze upon the stars and realize, that aye, your mother's there.

Please now see and spend the day. You see the stars, now here at night? Do you see your mother now? No? Well that's quite alright. Come morn' come to this sea and tell me that you see the stars. You know you will not. The stars still are ablaze, though out of your mortal sight. Your mother's too are there, just not within your sight. So love them and speak to them for they are there, I hear their whispers, how they love you.

So now please I must take leave, for see my mother still resides in this mortal realm, but cry not and do not despair for I hear your mothers, they are there, there love for you is great, this sea, the sea of love.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Awwww, that was lovely! Thank you! HUGS!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Nothing much. Not worded very well. Not as I would like, but I tried so that everyone could know. I feel slightly exhausted emotionally after all the posts. But I'm happy to have replied to people and hope it made someone feel better

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
👍🏽

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

that was lovely!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Tiamat.

That was very nice.

You are doing very good things with your words.

You have a good heart.

Love You.

Aunti Kat

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Thank you!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thank you. Im trying. To be a good person and make others smile. Love you too auntie!

top topics

join