It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Trump & Clinton in statistical tie in new Georgia poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That is completely wrong. She's done extremely well throughout the primaries where people are voting for her. Not against trump.
Now come the general we may see republicans voting for her to stop trump. Well probably see a lot of that.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I'm pretty sure Marco Rubio preferred Marco to little Marco. I'm betting Ted Cruz preferred Ted to lying Ted and I know crooked Hillary would prefer madam president but he doesn't show anybody any respect if he's competing with them.
He's a child. He's a naughty disrespectful child who was poorly raised. It's so apparent.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Clinton won Georgia over Bernie with 70%, so they like her there. Especially her stance on minorities and women. Should be interesting.

People aren't voting for Clinton to "spite" Trump. But I'm sure some are voting for her to STOP him from becoming the leader of the free world. I'd do that in a heartbeat. I don't care about "spite", I care about the country.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Excellent post! I couldn't think of what to say to that comment, but you are 100% right. Trump supporters are all good with the other schoolyard names and bullying Trump does, but jump in to defend him when someone uses his own tactics on him... I can just imagine the laughs if we'd said, "Obama prefers to be called "President Obama", not Obummer" (and all the other stuff the right calls him).

I can't say here what I call Trump...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

About 50 is more like it. Florida is purple. (A swing state)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What states are you considering as south east?
NC, SC, GA, TN, AL, MS And FL.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

NOPE.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
According to your poll, Trump is beating Crooked Hillary.

Take care of yourself...and feel better.

Slightly.

I would have expected a win by a much higher margin for trump.

I hate Trump and Clinton by the way. Though If I HAD to choice I would go Trump.

But from the state of Gerogia I would have expected the stats to be heavy in favour of the GOP.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

LOL Very funny.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Uhmm , I think you missed the point entirely . The point WAS NOT what state voted who in any past election. THE POINT WAS how many electoral votes were in total in the South and Southeast....SO , where did the 50 you stated come from and why ? And if a state voted one way in a past election , they are not "bound" to vote the same every election.
And didnt Florida go to both of the Bush elections as well ? Just say yes and save the banter.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
not good for drumpf, he should be winning by 20.

Donald would prefer to be called Trump. Who are you to deny what a person wants to be associated by? Should all transgender people be called by their birth name, or the name they want to be associated with?

I get the joke, but not only did he legally change his name, he lied about it being German, he claimed it was Swiss in his book. Could it be because he was ashamed his grandfather was deported from Germany for tax evasion related to building a restaurant of ill repute on land he didn't own ?

thanks for the lead in, lol

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

About 14 percent of GOP voters say that they are undecided, while just 8.7 percent of Democrats say the same.

Republican candidates have won the state the past five presidential elections.

The poll was conducted on Wednesday and surveyed 570 likely Georgia voters. It has a margin of error of 4.1 points.

4.1 points? Kind of meaningless. Trump could be up 46.4% to 37.3%. There are also far more Republican voters who went undecided than Democrats further skewing it.
thehill.com...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IAMTAT
According to your poll, Trump is beating Crooked Hillary.

Take care of yourself...and feel better.

Slightly.

I would have expected a win by a much higher margin for trump.

I hate Trump and Clinton by the way. Though If I HAD to choice I would go Trump.

But from the state of Gerogia I would have expected the stats to be heavy in favour of the GOP.

Trump and Hillary came up at work the other day and I said I would prefer a do over with no President for 4 years and try again. Both the Nigerian and Hispanic co workers, both immigrants, said they prefer Trump over Hillary. They were not fond of Trump though.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think the USA is in for a screwing whoever you vote for.

I just think the with Trump the screwing will be over faster and quicker

Plus from a selfish point of view I think Trump would be more pro UK if we left the EU compared to the democrats who have vowed to screw us over if we leave.
edit on 8-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Georgia has 16 electoral votes.

What is the implication of a poll of Georgia voters.

Really?

Ohio has 18 and is considered a must win, Virginia is in the same situation with 13. The Republicans have to take Ohio, Virginia, and Florida to win while the Democrats need only 1 of the 3.

Losing Georgia basically means Trump has to flip a solidly blue state just to stay in the race.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh my god. That cluster response. Wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join