It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Trump & Clinton in statistical tie in new Georgia poll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
a reply to: rollanotherone

A transgender person's entire self-image and interpersonal image is based within them taking a new name that isn't their birth name.

And here I thought it was what's inside the person that mattered and not their name. Cool. I've always felt like a Lance, or a Logan. Those darn birth certificates.

Also, in case it's not known, my post was tongue in cheek. Way too serious in these Trump threads people.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl
And one more thing. Should we call every celebrity/musician/entertainer by their birth name also? Or is that wrong too?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
I've always felt like a Lance, or a Logan. Those darn birth certificates.

Changing your legal name has been a thing for hundreds of years, which is how Drumpf became the more business-friendly Trump in the first place. Birth certificates are irrelevant to the issue IMO.

And one more thing. Should we call every celebrity/musician/entertainer by their birth name also? Or is that wrong too?

They're a celebrity. I honestly don't think they would ever care what us random people on the internet call them. Just as with Trump. Now if you were a personal acquaintance of said celebrity and you insisted on calling them by their birth name, it would depend on your relationship, but you might find yourself unacquainted pretty fast. And that, not some nebulous sense of the morality of choosing the name by which you call someone, is what would decide whether or not you want to be doing that.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I honestly don't think they would ever care what us random people on the internet call them. Just as with Trump.

It hasn't stopped a large number of Anti-
Trumpers from using it though. Seems strange that these people would continually use a name that, as you say, wouldn't even bother Donald. Not sure. Is it done only to appease the Anti crowd? Do they give themselves a little punch on the arm every time to toss out that jab?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Georgia has 16 electoral votes.

What is the implication of a poll of Georgia voters.

Really?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I honestly don't think they would ever care what us random people on the internet call them. Just as with Trump.

It hasn't stopped a large number of Anti-
Trumpers from using it though. Seems strange that these people would continually use a name that, as you say, wouldn't even bother Donald. Not sure. Is it done only to appease the Anti crowd? Do they give themselves a little punch on the arm every time to toss out that jab?

Why take issue with it why be a guard for his name?

Every politician that has seeked the presidency or even presidents have had their names made fun of or changed for amusement. Why does anyone think he is different in that respect?

If he has such an issue with it then he should sue god knows he has sued for less.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Georgia has 16 electoral votes.

What is the implication of a poll of Georgia voters.

Really?

Hey , watch it. Are you saying us Georgians are irrelevant ? As Georgia goes , so goes much of the Southeast. And most of us would pitch in a few dollar bills to purchase her a one-way sight-seeing all expenses paid trip to Mars.(or the planet of her choice. Or , maybe not her choice)

edit on 5/8/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Fair enough.

How many electoral votes does that entail?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Somewhere around 165 (well for the South. Southeast , about 109 or so)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You count funny.
www.worldatlas.com...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You count funny.
www.worldatlas.com...

Pretty dad blasted close on your map.....
And , as I hope you know , I do not like idle banter. I missed by about 10 or so on that map
And your point was ?
Revisit Southern and Southeastern states . My game plan to you.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Mason Dixon?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That is really, really... funny?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Either way you vote we are doomed.....

SCOTUS: there will be a around 5 seats vacant when eh next prez takes over.
Better have a Republican in office or our beloved constitution will be torn to shreds.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

You're kidding right? The last two republican presidents the Bush's father and son are turning their back on the convention. There are many conservatives who have decided not to attend.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Georgia gives a candidate 16 electoral votes. It has voted republican 4 out of 4 times in the last 4 presidential elections.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bernie who?

No one cares about Bernie. He's yesterday's news. Time for him to back his chosen party and support Hillary.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'm voting for Hillary based on experience. She is the most qualified candidate.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You may want to review the Benghazi tapes because I'm pretty sure it was determined by a group of blood thirsty republicans that she was not responsible. But hey if a fantasy fits for you as it appears to for so many on this site you just stick with that. I'm well aware of how this works. It's easy to conveniently forget this when it suits a purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join