It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Without Their Mom On Mother's Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tomorrow will be my first Mother's Day without my Mom. It is going to be a sad day for me and I know I'm not alone. Come on in and share your thoughts and feelings.

In honor of my Mother who I love with all my heart and miss terribly. For all the beautiful memories you have given me, the guidance, inspiration, laughter and love, I am forever grateful. Happy Mother's Day in Heaven Mom! I love you so much!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This is so nice!!! Sorry about your mom!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

i am sorry to hear that i am sure you hold many of her quality's within even if you don't know it , normally i don't comment on these type of threads, but i feel i need to start. I have grown cold as my years have stacked,and it has been a long time since a true loved one has died.

I also just found about 15 min ago out my mother has a tumor on her spine, and i dont know how to act. I am sad and offer my support to her and my dad, but i feel soon i will have to experience the death of the only person that has been with me since the day i was born, all others left or came later. So this is differnt then some familey member.

Anyway if you have any advice i am open. And again i am sorry you have to live without the person that loved you most.
edit on 7-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
To all those who still have a mother alive, no matter how cantankerous, irrascible, annoying she may be, please remember she is still your mother.

Speak to her or send an email, and tell her the things you maybe never have. Sometimes we just talk to our mothers about mundane things, and rarely emotions and feelings.

I wish I could go back in time and do that now, but it is too late for me.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

thats the thing i think back to all the times i have talked about conspiracy, and non important ideals with my mom, looks like we are going to have some more meaningful conversations from here on

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

This is so nice!!! Sorry about your mom!

Thank you Quantum!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I will be sending you a private message. I am so sorry to hear this news. If you are going to see her Tomorrow, give her all the love that you can and let her know how much she is loved and appreciated.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Though you can't go back in time, I'm sure your Mother knows how you feel and is smiling down on you. HUGS!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I feel that I never "talked" to my mother, never even got to talk conspiracy stuff even - just mundane daily stuff.

But that meant nothing, it was just words, noises.

Never really had a grown up conversation with her when she was here, but I often still talk to her in the hope she hears me.

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

thats the thing i think back to all the times i have talked about conspiracy, and non important ideals with my mom, looks like we are going to have some more meaningful conversations from here on

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I am in the same boat as you, Night Star. I lost my mom to cancer last July and it has been a struggle for me ever since. This will be my first Mother's Day without her. My emotions have run the gamut usually sadness, but sometimes anger. I haven't really been myself since it happened.

I hope your first Mother's Day without your mom will be good. Hopefully we can keep positive memories at the forefront of our thoughts.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Same here.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I am sorry you have also lost your mom. Keep her in your memories tomorrow as every day is special!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I think she does hear you and that mine does too. I'm sure she knows she is loved.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey there! And this goes to everyone! Of course she hears you because you love her and remember her. I'm a broken record player with saying this what seems to be over and over, but death is not the end. You love her, you remember her. I can see that clearly so continue talking with her. About anything and everything because she hears you and loves you and is watching over you. So no one should have a frown upon their face 'morrow nor a tear in their eye, for all of your mothers hear you and love you, and smile upon you. Have no regrets, for there is still so much time to love your mothers and to speak with them.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Please know that i will be thinking of you tomorrow,Nightstar,big big hug to you.I am feeling for an acquaintance of mine.I got a text from her this morning,saying that her mom passed away this morning.The day before Moms day..i feel really badly for her-she doesn't really have friends,her mom was basically her best friend-and the lynchpin of her life. Although she is in her 30's she was still extremely dependant on her mom for moral,emotional,practical and financial support,so i shudder to think how devastating this loss is for her.I tried to call her but she wasn't answering her phone.Will be thinking of you,and her on this Mother's day.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am in the same boat as you, Night Star. I lost my mom to cancer last July and it has been a struggle for me ever since. This will be my first Mother's Day without her. My emotions have run the gamut usually sadness, but sometimes anger. I haven't really been myself since it happened.

I hope your first Mother's Day without your mom will be good. Hopefully we can keep positive memories at the forefront of our thoughts.

Yes I remember that. Yours passed away in July and mine was in October. I completely understand the struggle. My Mom lived in the apartment below mine and so I saw her once or twice a day. There is a hole in my heart that no one else could ever fill, but yes, you and I will have our wonderful memories forever and will honor our Mothers on that special day. HUGS! If you ever need to talk, send me a private message. I'm always around.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks Tiamat

a reply to: Tiamat384

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Same here.

It's not too late. You can still talk to her. She knows she is loved. HUGS!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's nothing, but the truth and I just felt you and everyone else should know that. Always here if you need to talk or anything.

This of course goes out to everyone. Always glad to help someone out in a bad time.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Hey there! And this goes to everyone! Of course she hears you because you love her and remember her. I'm a broken record player with saying this what seems to be over and over, but death is not the end. You love her, you remember her. I can see that clearly so continue talking with her. About anything and everything because she hears you and loves you and is watching over you. So no one should have a frown upon their face 'morrow nor a tear in their eye, for all of your mothers hear you and love you, and smile upon you. Have no regrets, for there is still so much time to love your mothers and to speak with them.

Beautifully said Tiamat. I too believe that death is not an end. Thank you so much for your kind words to everyone here!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join