It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is "often confused" says Huma

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

'twas nothing more than some wordplay my friend. It was meant in good fun

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

"Weird argument?" Is this somehow the first time you've heard about the concussion she suffered after fainting in 2012? There was no lack of media coverage. Google it.

What we do know is that her aide thinks she's always confused, and whether or not thats about her schedule, and more likely her conversation points, it's not a good sign.

Complete and utter nonsense.

First off you're speaking about her in the present tense based on an email from over three years ago. So no, you can't honestly say that we know anything about Hillary Clinton's condition based on this email. Where's some recent evidence of her demonstrating a diminished capacity? There are hundreds if not thousands of hours of her speaking and answering questions from just the last 6 months. If this is a legitimate issue of concern then where is the current evidence?

Secondly, the email itself is completely out of context so you can't even really say what the statement was referring to.

Where is the email that preceded the emails in the OP? Why is not included? Its absence doesn't seem like a coincidence at all but rather necessary for leaving this nebulous statement as open to interpretation as possible.

Yeah, sorry, this is BS.
edit on 2016-5-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

We don't need context, Huma thinks Hillary is a mess and easily confused. Who cares what she's easily confused about? Not a good look for a presidential candidate.

It will be over soon.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I caught that, Trail... down a long driven warn and isolated path, to a long creaky weather cracked board leading towards a dark and depth driven cliff into the annuls of no return. muahaha i like that scenario much better.

edit on 5/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: BO XIAN

Not just the mildly illegal--the brazenly criminal--with the cheek to act like it was her 'divine right' . . . to 'off with their heads' or whatever struck her evil whims.

What crime was she convicted of?

That's new to me.

I'm not sure if you are just playing ignorant, but there is kinda this whole FBI investigation going on.

An investigation is not a conviction. You do know that, right?

Tell me what she's been convicted of to justify calling her a "brazen criminal".

If there wasn't something she might be convicted of there would be no investigation.

Just because her past hasn't led to any convictions doesn't mean her future won't.

Then you can't call her a criminal yet.

Precisely my point.

I don't think being convicted is the determining factor in being a criminal or not, I think conviction as law is concerned would seal it as a label for someone who is a criminal, but I don't think it's a requirement for one to be considered a criminal...criminal can mean morally wrong or even disgraceful. Over the years she has had plenty of circumstances surrounding her showing her to have criminal actions or responses, therefore it is not wrong to refer to her as a "criminal" convictions or not....see the Merriam Webster page on it www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yes, because her Morals up to this point Scream Volumes, regardless of any so called 'evidence'.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ranger351

I don't think being convicted is the determining factor in being a criminal or not, I think conviction as law is concerned would seal it as a label for someone who is a criminal, but I don't think it's a requirement for one to be considered a criminal...criminal can mean morally wrong or even disgraceful.

Yes, it is the defining factor. Otherwise you advocate for oppression under the mob's definition of morality or disgrace.

Jews were considered disgraceful and their actions morally bankrupt. Does that make the actions of the Nazis acceptable?

(Hate to pull the Jew card and do not believe that is what you advocate for, but it is the perfect example to illustrate the logical flaws in that line of thinking)
edit on 7-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Priceless!
That is her #1 aide, bestest buddy saying that!

"She's often confused."

I see a sweet campaign commercial there..... for her opponent.

Trump doesn't appear the type to capitalize on that.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

She has Alzheimer's. Unfit for the Presidency.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I caught that, Trail... down a long driven warn and isolated path, to a long creaky weather cracked board leading towards a dark and depth driven cliff into the annuls of no return. muahaha i like that scenario much better.

I make one mistake and it emboldens people to dog-pile and make childish jokes.

That tells us quite a bit about the mindset of many. Perhaps I need to come down to that level.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes, because her Morals up to this point Scream Volumes, regardless of any so called 'evidence'.

So called evidence huh? Here are 13 minutes of her "morals", that can't be refuted, as they are literally out of the horses mouth. Hillary is a lying scumbag and makes all women look bad...as she has claimed to represent them...and you seem to have fallen for it. Hope your morals don't reflect your blind respect for this monster. Typical feminist. Following a demon spawn right to the grave simply because she's a woman. Who cares, you're like only one of people left in the world who can't see that she is a lying piece of garbage.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

She has Alzheimer's. Unfit for the Presidency.

Well that can explain why she keeps saying that she took on the insurance companies, oil, lobbiest, pharmaceutical co,and just about every industry that is STILL a cluster f for the regular Joe public .

maybe she isn't a liar after all , just out of her mind.

Could also explain the missing millions in the Clinton foundation.

I will believe it when she lets bill go to a cigar bar by himself with an intern.

edit on 39531America/ChicagoSat, 07 May 2016 22:39:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

...or is this just the pre-emptive "beginning signs of Alzheimers" which suddenly and rapidly accelerates into complete and total memory loss by the time she's testifying under oath (yeah, I'm looking at you Ronnie Raygun, you precedent-setting precedent-setter, you!)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Where's the email before this? What is it that is "very important to do" that she might be confused about. Wasn't this also like a month after she suffered that concussion that Karl Rove tried so hard to capitalize on?

Fast forward three years and she more than held her own against a panel of hostile Republicans for 10 straight hours of questioning on national television. I don't know how more vetted her mental acuity could be.

Disagree with her policies, say what you will about with her past positions, poor decisions, flip-flopping, disingenuous behavior, lying, etc (I know, I could be talking about Donald Trump here) but there's nothing about her recent behavior that makes her seem easily confused — if anything, she seems more hawkish than before.

Horse tranquilizer helps in stressful situations.

The FBI was listening to the hearing and probably picked up some fodder for their interview with her.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

hey calm down, i was actually Agreeing with you. Yes she's a scum bag, which is what i was trying to convey.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

That tells us quite a bit about the mindset of many. Perhaps I need to come down to that level.

Introvert... Is it my fault for your lack of humor? If one cannot find humor in life one is a most boring git! But one who attacks one who is with humor, is just skull cracking.

Perhaps you need to pull up your jock straps and remember you're not the only one posting in this forum and that not everyone here is as humorless as yourself.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sorry to interrupt the Two Minutes of Hate, but what was she confused about, exactly?

Your Orwell reference doesn't work in this context.

It seems like you are trying to appear intelligent and proving the opposite.

He's been hung up on Orwell for a while now, it'll pass eventually.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You know, you tell me you don't hold any political allegiance, and yet here you are...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Maybe it's all an elaborate ruse for her to be able to claim "confusion" when the feds try to come down on her? Premade alibi?

It is a conspiracy site after all...

OT - I find myself wondering if Mr. Mrs. Clinton is not ailing from something himself. He looks terrible lately. Too skinny and sickly looking.
edit on 5/8/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join