It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore the sneering elites - Donald Trump can win

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Pyrrho
I'm not surprised when people disagree with some of Trumps policies, but I am surprised that they think Hillary is a better option.

It's baffling and only the most uninformed people think this way

so you think that a billionaire who was born into a millionaire family, who never worked a "grunt" job, never had to worry about bring home a paycheck, and never served one day in any elected office, is a better option than Hillary?......ok, got it

I think a billionaire who employs thousands of men and women, turned millions of dollars into billions, is self funded and unbeholden to anyone other than the voters.

Whoa there...

(A) He does not employ thousands. He largely licenses the name "Trump" to other peoples development projects...a name that is in less demand lately..

(B) Who says he is worth Billions? Oh yah...Trump Does...without showing his tax returns...and by the way he sued a biographer for claiming he was only worth 150M to 200M...guess what? Trump lost that lawsuit. You know what Trump said during deposition in that case about how he determines his Net Worth? "It depends on my feelings on any given day"

(C) And you can stop with the "Self Funded" lie now...as we speak he is in DC begging Paul Ryan to help rally ESTABLSIHMENT mega-donors, cuz no one wants to give to Trump and he is apparently tapped out after LOANING..not giving..his campaign 30 Million.

He is begging Paul Ryan, establishment donors and the RNC for money...so much for self-funding and not being establishment.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't get the "He's not an Elite or Establishment" thing. He's a billionaire, a Wall Street/New York Insider, Close friends with the Clinton's or at least used to be.

I also don't get the self made thing. He started with a Million Dollars from his father and He was already an insider at that age, with all of the connections he new from his family.

I'd be a billionaire too if someone loaned me a million dollars. LOL

I also don't get that he's THAT different than Hillary. Trump is kind of a Republican Lite or conservative Democrat. Hillary is the same. Their both war mongers, don't mind the NSA spying on all of us, don't mind the KGB/Soviet era government we have leading us, the only difference is that we have capitalism and we're not so poor that we need to ration toilet paper like they did. There's not much difference between the two.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It hasn't worked so far and with the polls closing between Clinton and Trump it's got to be very worrying for you

I worry about Trump becoming the President the same way I worry about my plane crashing.

It's possible, but very, very statistically improbable.

I certainly misjudged the GOP nomination process...but Trump winning the nomination was not a result of his ability to win as much as the GOPs field of candidates being an unusual mix of failures and the GOP as a whole suffering from an ideological flesh eating disease....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

It hasn't worked so far and with the polls closing between Clinton and Trump it's got to be very worrying for you

I worry about Trump becoming the President the same way I worry about my plane crashing.

It's possible, but very, very statistically improbable.

I certainly misjudged the GOP nomination process...but Trump winning the nomination was not a result of his ability to win as much as the GOPs field of candidates being an unusual mix of failures and the GOP as a whole suffering from an ideological flesh eating disease....

Keep telling yourself that

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Phage
Also, have to wonder how much he could do with a Congress that doesn't really like him (on either side of the aisle

He'd prolly go on Live TV, bitch, moan and complain about that and gain even more support.

I think people underestimate his ability to "get things done" with people he is supposedly at odds with. He seems for the most part to have worked well with Unions for example. He realizes that every dog in a fight needs to get their own bone to be happy. He "MIGHT" be the great compromiser, funny as that sounds.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
New Gravis poll is out on Trump vs Clinton

In a head to head where there is only a choice between the two, Clinton leads 51-49... very very close
When the option of 'other' is added, Clinton leads by 48-46

Both results are within the margin of error.

The worse news for Clinton is that the poll was made up of 53% women and 47% men and 40% Democrats, 33% Republican (the the remainder being independent)

Gravis poll

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: onequestion
I can't wait for the first oval office reality show...

"YOUR FIRED!"

That's right! Fire all those corrupt bastards!

Yeah. Well. Trump says he's going to do some stuff that a President can't actually do. Also, have to wonder how much he could do with a Congress that doesn't really like him (on either side of the aisle).

But Reagan did fire 11,000 ATCs.

Obama did a lot of things that technically, he shouldn't have been able to do.

we'll see

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join