It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore the sneering elites - Donald Trump can win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I dont think he intends on doing all the things he says he will do.He`s a master at deal making take the wall for example his initial "offer" is something that is so offensive that anything less than that will seem more acceptable to the other party in the deal. so, he "offers" a wall but he will settle for something less than a wall but it will be something more than what the other party would normally agree to.The other party will be thinking "this is more than what we would normally agree to but it`s better than a wall".
He`s a master at making deals he knows exactly what he is doing.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The idea is that only someone who doesn't want to president should be the president because anyone that wants to is messed up in the head. It should be a public servant type of thing, not an egomaniac manipulative power hungry jackass position.

At least I think that's what Phage is saying.

It's not really feasible.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Let's do it then.
~With his temperament, ego and disposition, you want the NUKE code in his hands? His emotional growth seems stunted. He makes ad hominid attacks on anyone who criticizes or belittles him.
What will happen with Kim? Vladimir?
~A man who apparently still believes Obama was born in Africa and is an illegitimate President?
~A Wall? Seriously? MR. GORBACHEV TEAR DOWN THIS WALL. You want another one of those?
~He expects China and Russia to act in the best interests of the United States, rather than their own countries.?
~He wanst to ban an entire RELIGION from our country?
~ He approves of torture.
~He is an isolationist, and emotionally unstable. (Or did I already say that) He's a reactionary. ~You really want this unstable, unqualified man in charge of the FBI, the IRS, and nuclear codes?
~He's a sexist, a racist, and a xenophobe.

Are you ready to sign up for all that?

This sums up US Politics.

Lie, lie, lie some more. Belittle the other guy. Lie some more....

Your reply has so many untruths.

Deny Ignorance.

All very obvious and extremely obnoxious.

What? You can't wait till the gloves come off?

P

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

The idea is that only someone who doesn't want to president should be the president because anyone that wants to is messed up in the head. It should be a public servant type of thing, not an egomaniac manipulative power hungry jackass position.

At least I think that's what Phage is saying.

It's not really feasible.

Domo Dear, were you acting up on my Dedications thread last night? I seemed to have noticed a little something this morning.....?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I like this game

~With his temperament, ego and disposition, you want the NUKE code in his hands?

Do you really think he has a red button at his fingertips? Really, do you? I don't think you know how that works. The president doesn't call for them, only AUTHORIZES them...

~A man who apparently still believes Obama was born in Africa and is an illegitimate President?

He also doesn't discuss it anymore and only comments when asked

~A Wall? Seriously? MR. GORBACHEV TEAR DOWN THIS WALL. You want another one of those?

This one will be fun. you seriously just compared the Berlin wall to a border wall. The Berlin wall was the equivalent to 2 siblings sharing a room, in which the older sibling drew a line down the room saying this is my half that's your half, but the tape wasn't in the middle. Not the best choices in wall comparisons. As a matter of fact I'd say about the dumbest one you could make.

~He expects China and Russia to act in the best interests of the United States, rather than their own countries.?

Well, his plan is to act in the best interest of the USA, which hasn't happened in quite a while. We've bent over backwards for China and Russia since the late 80's and beyond, maybe it's time to stop?

~He wanst to ban an entire RELIGION from our country?

Another fun one. Short answer, NO. He isn't going to put muslims in camps. He is simply saying immigration from muslim nations will be halted until further notice. Why is that bad? Muslim terrorism IS a problem whether you like to admit it or not.

~ He approves of torture.

These out of context quotes amuse me. In the sense he speaks of, so do I. Sorry, i don't like to cater to terrorists that may have info. torture them to the edge of life to get information, if they still refuse kill them. They don't care about my life, I don't care about theirs.

~He is an isolationist

Exactly what the US needs to do to show the world we don't need them, the US really does have everything needed to do it.

and emotionally unstable. (Or did I already say that) He's a reactionary.

Emotionally motivated posts calling out someone being emotionally unstable? Hello pot meet my friend kettle.

~He's a sexist, a racist, and a xenophobe.

I challenge you to prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt, keeping in mind out of context quotations will not be recognized without administering the full transcript. Otherwise it's called cherry-picking, or simply put I can quote words you say over time to make you look bad.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It should be a public servant type of thing, not an egomaniac manipulative power hungry jackass position.

Totally agree.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I get it. You endorse his positions. I think that's enough said.

edit on 5/7/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Quote me on that.

I like him because he pisses everyone off.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Quote me on that.

Well, I guess we finally have the best representation of how deep people think these days.

"He pisses everyone off. Let's give him the keys to the executive branch of the US government".

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I don't dislike the guy. I never have. But I am afraid he is a danger. Voting for Trump is like buying a ticket on the Titanic, I heard someone say. I don't want more damage to our country, and my thoughts are he is in the game for himself; not for the betterment of the people. I'm interested in people. Not just in the U.S.; but the betterment of all the people in all the countries who rely on us, and there are plenty. Maybe that needs to change too, but for now, it's the way it is. He would be in a position to do great harm.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Quote me on that.

Well, I guess we finally have the best representation of how deep people think these days.

"He pisses everyone off. Let's give him the keys to the executive branch of the US government".

You clearly haven't been around for the last 3 decades of politics.

The executive branch doesn't have much power

There are ZERO good candidates, so what the hell why not? Let's have fun for 4 years.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A little bit. I dedicated "Another one bites the dust" to Sanders and someone had a little meltdown. I removed it because I didn't want to insult you and your thread.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I don't think people are in a very 'fun' mood when it comes to present day global issues.......

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And who is better?

At least with Trump he's an American businessman, and let's face it, Amerika is a corporation. If we are going to continue on this route, well lets put someone who knows what they are doing in charge

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Awww. : )

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Maybe we need someone who is a little more rational.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I don't think people are in a very 'fun' mood when it comes to present day global issues.......

Yes, in the present day, our country was sold out 4 decades ago. More than anyone running Trump understands that and knows it quite well.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

He also doesn't discuss it anymore and only comments when asked

That doesn't change anything. Not talking about something stupid you did in the past doesn't mean you didn't still do it.

Well, his plan is to act in the best interest of the USA, which hasn't happened in quite a while. We've bent over backwards for China and Russia since the late 80's and beyond, maybe it's time to stop?

The US has many different people and groups and institutions within it which all have different ideas of what is in the best interest of the US. What makes you think "in the best interest of the US" has anything to do with what you imagine is in the best interest of the US?? Or that he'll do any of it??

These out of context quotes amuse me. In the sense he speaks of, so do I. Sorry, i don't like to cater to terrorists that may have info. torture them to the edge of life to get information, if they still refuse kill them. They don't care about my life, I don't care about theirs.

Does that also include all the innocent prisoners who we called terrorists and tortured even though they weren't and let go and never charged??? Do you care about them or the fact they were tortured as well???

Exactly what the US needs to do to show the world we don't need them, the US really does have everything needed to do it.

Yeah right....We are tied to every other country on this planet in a multitude of ways that aren't so easily untangled at this point even if we wanted to.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Maybe we need someone who is a little more rational.

Do we want rational? Obama was pretty rational, Clinton was pretty rational.

The two of them have signed some pretty devastating trade deals when it comes to America itself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join