It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore the sneering elites - Donald Trump can win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Why not try to convince me why I should go either way as apposed to attempt to belittle [Poorly I might add] me over your own preconceived misjudgements about how I'm going to vote.

I didn't belittle you

I belittled Trump

edit on 5/7/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm on the fence. Why not try to convince me why I should go either way as apposed to attempt to belittle [Poorly I might add] me over your own preconceived misjudgements about how I'm going to vote.

Personally, I don't think Donald really wants the job, and is a "Trojan Horse", that has been maneuvered into place as the preferred competition for Hillary Clinton, in much the same spirit as Claire McCaskill maneuvered Tod Akin as her (easy to defeat) competition.

How I Helped Todd Akin Win — So I Could Beat Him Later

I don't know, maybe he's gone rogue and thinks he can take the White House. But the president is nothing more than a political puppet in reality, and Trump fancies himself a puppet master. So, I think he'll sabotage himself in the end, rather than be a controlled and handled person. I just don't think he has that kind of spirit.
edit on 7-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
Does your state allow write-ins?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
trump can win, but it's for the saddest reason possible

he is a TV star

Being a TV star is not necessarily a bad thing. But Trump is a reality TV star.

Voting for Trump is like voting for Snooky to run the Executive branch. Reality TV stars gotta stick together.

From Oprah Winfrey to Ben Affleck, celebrities aren’t shy when it comes to turning their political views into candidate endorsements. Now, even Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is jumping in to snatch a piece of the political pie. When I sat down with the pint-sized reality star at her press conference announcing the launch of Team Snooki Boxing, she expressed a certain disdain for the candidates currently in the presidential race. However, she did say there was one man she would vote for. “I thought Trump was gonna run,” Snooki pondered. “But he’s not, right? I would endorse him and vote for him.”
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

So you dislike Trump.

Cool

Why should I vote for Hillary?

It's a simple question and I typed it nice and slow

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Reagan was a movie star.
Sorta.
Kinda.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It's a simple question and I typed it nice and slow

GFY

I'm not here to proselytize for Hillary

edit on 5/7/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: introvert

Reagan was a movie star.
Sorta.
Kinda.

I suppose that depends on your definition of "star".

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The fact that Trump makes the elites and establishment types angry is enough reason for me to support him. Plus he is not Hilary who could make even Obama look humble.

Just bear in mind all the other things you are signing up for when you vote for him. He's a package deal. I'm not sure the middle finger to the Party (as attractive as that sounds) justifies the baggage that comes with him.
edit on 5/7/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

Why? You up for the job?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

The fact that Trump makes the elites and establishment types angry is enough reason for me to support him. Plus he is not Hilary who could make even Obama look humble.

justifies the baggage that comes with him.

my turn, what baggage?
edit on 7-5-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why? You up for the job?

Oh hell no. You have to be mental to want that job.

President should be drafted. Not elected.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

justifies the baggage that comes with him.

my turn, what baggage?

What baggage?

Let's do it then.

~With his temperament, ego and disposition, you want the NUKE code in his hands? His emotional growth seems stunted. He makes ad hominid attacks on anyone who criticizes or belittles him. What will happen with Kim? Vladimir?

~A man who apparently still believes Obama was born in Africa and is an illegitimate President?

~A Wall? Seriously? MR. GORBACHEV TEAR DOWN THIS WALL. You want another one of those?

~He expects China and Russia to act in the best interests of the United States, rather than their own countries.?

~He wanst to ban an entire RELIGION from our country?

~ He approves of torture.

~He is an isolationist, and emotionally unstable. (Or did I already say that) He's a reactionary.

~You really want this unstable, unqualified man in charge of the FBI, the IRS, and nuclear codes?

~He's a sexist, a racist, and a xenophobe.

Are you ready to sign up for all that?

edit on 5/7/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why? You up for the job?

I've never thought of that.

Hmm...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

A lot of my support for him is based on irritating people. I'm not fond of any of the candidates so I might as well support the guy that's pissing the most people off for fun. That and at least he's not a commie or Hillary and wants to actually do something about snek.

How do you know he's not a, "A commie"? If he should be, "a commie" then he is taking the piss out of you too.
This is the guy who is going to build a ridiculous wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it, when the current fence alone is about a third finished, in the easiest parts, will never be built entirely and has already cost 2.4 billion, never mind the naughty bits still needed.
I remember China building a great wall to keep out the enema..

What about that! Nowadays, people can go and walk up and down the top of it, for a bob or two..maybe including some fake bits. D'yuh wanna pay for that crap, just to be amused?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Why? You up for the job?

So, how would that work exactly?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Personally, I don't think Donald really wants the job, and is a "Trojan Horse", that has been maneuvered into place as the preferred competition for Hillary Clinton

I've been wondering about that since he announced his candidacy. It seems like A LOT of effort though. Honestly wouldn't be all that surprised, this election cycle is such a sh#tshow.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Why? You up for the job?

So, how would that work exactly?

Well, since the Constitution only says that the states determine who the President is to be. I suppose they could get together (conspire) and say "you're the one!" Beyond that, it won't.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: windword

Personally, I don't think Donald really wants the job, and is a "Trojan Horse", that has been maneuvered into place as the preferred competition for Hillary Clinton

I've been wondering about that since he announced his candidacy. It seems like A LOT of effort though. Honestly wouldn't be all that surprised, this election cycle is such a sh#tshow.

I could do a search on it to link you to the episode, but I won't. I'll just say that Rachel Maddow did a piece on Claire Mccaskill and Todd Akin, comparing them to Hillary and Donald, quite a while back, giving us, the MSNBC watchers/zealots (whatever), the heads up that supporting "The Donald" was supporting Hillary.

Just saying........

edit on 7-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Clearly if today's politics are any example, they would never be able to agree on one person to draft.
Or..... big money would be involved. "Pick me Pick me". People are too easily bought these days.

But I don't know. Maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join