It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
a reply to: BO XIAN

I should've known this would be heavily reliant on the 'Jesus' factor.

ill be honest i was thoroughly disappointed!

Oh well... sorry to intrude! but a big Thanks for your detailed and invested reply.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
a reply to: combatmaster

I don't think, all things considered, one can leave His factor out of the OVERALL major events--particularly the ending.

In terms of from here to that 3.5 year point in time . . . I think it's quite possible to just read the oligarchy's plans in their own words that they have published over the last 100+ years and map out a lot of it.

Throw in recent pronouncements and puzzle pieces from world leaders all around the planet . . . read slightly between the lines . . . the picture becomes greatly clearer.

Read the Biblical prophecies talking about the same things and things become even clearer.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
a reply to: schuyler

Thank you for responding, schuyler. Experience does bring wisdom.

Disappointment after disappointment. Fraud after fraud and deception after deception.
I get it. I do. It's easy to be jaded and immediately say "this is the same as all that."

It may be. You may be perfectly correct.

We won't know until we punch the ticket and take the ride wether or not we got stiffed.
So I do hear you. I'm just holding space for the possibility that this might be different.

So, no problem - I'm not a cheerleader for anyone, I just am curious to see what comes next.

*grabs popcorn while trying NOT to sing Up Up and Away...*

- AB

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
hermit that i am, i had to google him (Tom DeLonge) to find out who he is. that's quite a step he's taken, from there to where he is now. i hope he can get where others have not been able to and bring something(s) new to the table. it's got to happen sometime.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:51 PM
This has guerrilla marketing written all over it and nothing more from what I can see.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM

Read the Biblical prophecies talking about the same things and things become even clearer.

Biblical prophecies, especially the book of Revelations... are open to interpretation. Who's do you recommend we believe?

I put about as much FAITH in Biblical Revelation's interpretations as Tom D's disclosure revelations.

Two completely different agendas at play to sway opinions and manipulation of the what end?

Control perhaps? Or just fun and games by the cosmic trickster?
edit on 8-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
a reply to: olaru12

Of course, that's not my construction on reality.

In terms of who . . . for those who'd like a serious answer . . . the following can be looked up on youtube . . .

--Dr Chuck Missler
--L.A. Marzulli

--J.D. Faraq--born Palestinian--now Calvary Chapel Pastor in Hawaii
--Pastor Chuck Smith--Calvary Chapel founder in Anaheim, now graduated

--Perry Stone
--John F Walvoord--book: EVERY PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE "Clear Explanations for Uncertain Times by One of Today's Premier Prophecy Scholars" I think he's graduated, too.

There are others but that's a good foundation.

Again--one could lay all the Biblical aspects, sources, predictions etc. aside and STILL arrive at the same conclusions strictly from the evidence available in the public domain.

In terms of Tom D's current projects.

One of the reasons I think that Springer and George Knap are reasonable and wise to give him more credence is:

The timeline is about right.

Most things have some sort of peak in the graph of their occurrence.

Whether one construes reality such that:

--Chance forces compile events. I think that's utter UNscientific idiocy but it is a belief many have.

--God started things off then went on vacation. I think that's nonsense and illogical and contrary to what's observed but again, many have that perspective.

--Various ET races started man off on earth and have been monitoring ever sense to whatever ends . . . maybe some competing races. I think that's not all that logical either. But it makes for a great end times set of scenarios quite ripe for manipulating the sheeple.

--The God of the Bible started things and has been monitoring and interacting with His creation as things have gone along and will orchestrate a grand finale after giving the unloyal opposition a chance to have his way for 7 or so years some time after Israel as a people is brought back to the Holy Land (happened in 1948)

Obviously, I choose the latter construction on reality. But lay that aside.

Just consider that the oligarchy in charge of things for quite a long time (some say 400 years, some trace roughly the same family groups' control back to Babylon) has just about set things all in place to overtly set up the global government and the one world religion that their own writings and speeches have blathered on about for at least 100 years.

There's probably 100's of data points and references attesting to that. They haven't exactly been shy--particularly the last 50-75 years. All the more so the last 5-20 years.

And in the last 3-5 years, the BRAZENLY public pronouncements have become annoyingly common and frequent. Bush Sr has a famous quote about it. W Bush commented in that direction. Reagan said cryptic things in support of such a goal--including the bit about if the world was threatened by an ET race from off-planet. A list of Presidential comments have fairly plainly alluded to such goals and the emphatic progression toward them.

The Pope and his Vatican Observatory offices and officials have been making increasingly brazen comments in such directions over the last 15 or so years. Cris Putnam and Tom Horn in EXO-VATICANA present a 600 page "summary" of their incredibly exhaustive research into such matters. Their DVD is full of referenced docs going back to ancient times.

The geopolitical manipulations of the oligarchy with:

--the engineered Muslim invasion of Europe and to a lesser degree of the USA;
--the engineered wholesale movement of jobs to China as well as the massive debt games with China and the Saudi's;

--the proxy wars here and there--particularly with governments that did not play nice with the IMF etc. etc. etc;
--their stated goal of reducing Western countries to the lowest common denominator economically;

--the games with pollution regardless of what is or is not going on with 'chemtrails;'
--the games with hideous stuff in our staple foods;

--the games with the medical industry and engineered maintenance without cure at great costs--of a list of dis-eases;
--the games with some of the vaccinations--particularly in the 3rd world--witness Mexico's cases of 100's of deaths IIRC;

--the cozy kissy-poo games with Communist regimes and the morphing western "Democracies" into a very bastardized form of monopolistic "capitalism" married to a bastardized sort of Communism--into one model for world governance and control--JUST AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO.

--the absolute control and long term (from the 1950's) manipulation of the populace in terms of memes, fears, speculations, themes, fantasies about ET's good and bad--in movie after movie--more or less successfully cementing in the minds of 100's of millions of people world wide a set of "reality" constructs that may have little to do with objective reality but which are treated as absolute fact by probably now, a vast majority of global citizens.

--such that--the critters are now seen as 'our saviors' or our 'conquerors' or some races one and some the other. Such that when such purported critters appear on the scene in bodily form with vast ships and exotic (!!!CONTROL!!!) technologies [Just as Tom D is evidently committed to publicizing and preparing the world for] . . . such that when the critters thusly appear on the world stage filling those roles, the sheeple will be very primed, conditioned, & virtually hypnotized to compliantly shuffle into the arms of the Morlachs in whatever form, for whatever purposes they wish.

--Speaking of which, George Orwell and H.G. Wells both helped condition the populace toward such a day. Yes, Orwell warned of the truth. But that has essentially served to lull people asleep by thinking of that as preposterous fiction.

Should cut this shorter . . . Suffice it to say--even with half such puzzle pieces spread on a vast table and clustered in groups of like pieces, it SHOULD be abundantly clear the direction things are headed and have been headed a long time.

Now comes Tom along to facilitate the GREAT PARADIGM SHIFTS required. What an unsurprise.

edit on 8/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added & tags

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM

If it wasn't Tom D, they'd have to choose or invent someone else to fill his role. The time is ripe.

The time is very ripe.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM

originally posted by: BO XIAN

If it wasn't Tom D, they'd have to choose or invent someone else to fill his role. The time is ripe.

The time is very ripe.

Maybe so, but dooms day cults have been around for a very long time.

I know you are sincere but my cynicism and skepticism is borne of experience.

Anyway, I've made my peace....bring it!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM

What better way to anesthetize the masses to eventualities

than a long term constant stream of

which never comes . . .

until . . . when cynicism is high . . .

and anything is almost least expected . . .

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM

originally posted by: BO XIAN

You know, Bo X, the thing is, they've had a run of these guys. Last post I picked on the last 70 years or so where every decade there is a "Tom D" type character. And I'm sure we could take this back more than 2000 years if we wanted to, but insofar as we're doing the Alien/UFO thing, that's the contemporary Cargo Cult meme, and I'm willing to stick to that for this discussion. But I'm not thinking Tom D has the chops to pull this off. Maybe it's because I'm as old as you (snicker!), but I had to look this guy up. I'd never heard of him.

If you want to go the "good story teller" route, Whitley Strieber is your guy. Communion is light years ahead of Sekrets. If you want to go the erudite route, Dolan is your man. He at least sounds scholarly (He isn't, but that's another argument.) If you want to go the public/speaker, charismatic route, Greer fits the bill. Except for some completely irritating asides. ("I bench press 300 pounds!") he can pull it off. Tom D is a terrible writer. He certainly is not erudite, and he looks like a street punk. He may have a following in music, but it is narrowly based to whatever generation he represents.

Now, if John Lennon were able to start talking about this stuff, wow! We just "jumped the shark" to a whole new level! (Note: Evel Knieval was the first shark jumper, not the Fonz.) But the Higher-up Guys(tm) have chosen a fairly obscure musician, and if his first "book," is any indication, it's not going to work.

So I'm thinking those Higher-up Guys(tm) REALLY need a PR consultant BAD(ly).

I wonder who (Cough, Cough!) they should choose?
edit on 5/8/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But what about people like me and my family,who have seen many ufo's? Not saying they were alien necessarily but we have seen many ufo's,regardless of their origins.No one is going to convince me otherwise.We saw them,my family and myself.Five different people at different times saw ufo's.They exist,regardless of who built them,and regardless whom is flying them.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM

He's a bionic super-doty.

PMSL epic

on topic the blink 182 guy?? well he has the resources to put into this field/hobby of his maybe he is the guy who can get some info out to
a younger generation. weather its the truth remains to be off to look at the AMA thread.
edit on 8/5/2016 by stealthyaroura because: on topic

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
a reply to: Raxoxane

I saw a "UFO" too. I 100% believe that you saw "something". But there is no proof that it's little grey men in nuts and bolts craft. A variety of other explanations make much more sense.

That's all I'm saying.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM

originally posted by: gortex

Recorded in 2014 , Tom shows how deep he is into UFOs.

Dude, who stole his sports model? Sheesh...everyone here should watch that video. Howdy, Gortex, still fighting the good fight I see. You also still pack a mean left, sir.

edit on 8-5-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
a reply to: schuyler

I've read the book, it's a NOVEL not a historical record, I actually enjoyed it. ;-)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
I had a flash about the big, nasty "secret" that the elites couldn't tell the masses... it came to me remembering back to high school and my first party where a senior crept over to the couch I was sitting on and relayed some startling news...

That went like:

"So you are in a coma.. . _____ wake up, you! You've been dreaming for years! Come back to the real world!" and then looking earnest and scared, and perhaps waving hands at one's face for effect.

Well, perhaps, one of the "aliens" took a high level power broker aside and told him some version of that narrative... we humans were all in comas, or dead, and the "aliens " were just here to wake us up and remind us, slowly and gently, that we were deluding ourselves about a world existing, or we are in a hell, and/or all the other beings were just ourselves... or fellow slaves of the dreamworld/matrix and we'll be alone for eternity, screaming mad.

The elite (or freshman) then either sobers up and laughs nervously after some terrifying thoughts, or they lock the info deep and believe it and torture themselves with the unknowable amidst sports, sex and pleasant chems...

Heh, just more feeble attempts at spit-ballin' until more info appears...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
The first disclosure of aliens occurs in about page two of Genesis.
a walking talking reptile seduces Eve, and God does not take credit for creating it in Gods image...only man. So where did that come from????
The bible reveals many non human critters.
My view is when one is found in a crashed vehicle, it may well be a plant to poke mankind along a path dimly lit but discernible with effort. Now the probability that we are alone is something like 10 to the minus 24, recently resolved from the Drake equation and I truly appreciate you outline of the big picture.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
I am adopting a wait and see approach to what he releases further over 6 very long books..... What peeves me is the drip feeding of information, just give it to us, we aren't children that need to do this ridiculous dance, and beg for scraps.
edit on 8-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I am adopting a wait and see approach to what he releases further over 6 very long books..... What peeves me is the drip feeding of information, just give it to us, we aren't children that need to do this ridiculous dance, and beg for scraps.

Why make you pay once when he can make you pay 6 times, comes too mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>