It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight-dimensional space and the possibility of multi dimensions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: King Seesar
a reply to: cooperton

But Duality is a flawed concept in general, let me explain more then two forces make up our quantum equation, as we speak i am studying what constitues a third force...hence the macro> the micro< and what i call the midro, i am certain there is even more then three forces but i am studying the third one, so the idea of just two forces (duality) is not a correct equation as far as i am concerned, but i get what you were getting at.

Perhaps the union of the two constitutes this third aspect: which is neither + or -, but 0 (midro)? Proton and electron unify to form a neutron (the mass of proton + electron = neutron [their charges add up too]). Here we see three entities; 0, -, +

This rule is no exception for humans: it is male, female, and the union of the two

The union of the two is 0. Male/Female are +/- The original human was a unified male/female: 0

Then there is Hetero Male, Gay Male, Female, and Lesbian, to complicate the thing. OUCH!!!
edit on 16201608pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

Then there is Hetero Male, Gay Male, Female, and Lesbian, to complicate the thing. OUCH!!!

Male and Female are also further subdivided. Just like the electron is further subdivided into an anti-electron. Each individual is balancing a 'male' and 'female' psyche. The rabbit hole might not have an end.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: yosako

Male and Female are also further subdivided. Just like the electron is further subdivided into an anti-electron. Each individual is balancing a 'male' and 'female' psyche. The rabbit hole might not have an end.

Adding by subtracting in my original diagram would in theory lead to multi dimensions as I was explaining, never ending theory in sub space usually happens when more to the equation is added then needs be, as far as your statement of the male and female being further subdivided this would be correct, the rabbit hole is indeed very very deep, does it have a end?, my guess is yes but it's such a equation of Millennial that the ending is very very long, sure I found short cuts to end the equation sooner but for the long one (the one that does not miss anything), it's very very long and the rabbit hole very very wide and deep.
edit on 4-2-2018 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join