It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a UFO last night. (No pics, sorry... -also not too exciting-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So this isn't a really interesting story....

But I felt like sharing it.

Decided to go out for a Cig at 3am last night (this morning? Depending how you look at it).

I often see shooting stars up here, so when I saw one it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Until it got behind cloud covers and slowed down to a stop... Then moved slowly at a 90° angle from its original trajectory, then turned again to remain behind cloud covers until I lost sight of it.

Last I heard, shooting stars don't drastically change speed and trajectory....

When it stood still, I could easily have mistaken it for a star (until it started moving again).

So that's it, that's my story.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I think this is the smoking gun case, aliens for sure this time!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Lol.
I didn't say "aliens".
I said Unidentified Flying Object.

No idea what it was. But it wasn't a shooting star or any aircraft I've ever heard of.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That's weird.

Was the flying object moving fast? I am trying to picture energy requirement for acceleration and change of trajectory, it could give us an idea as to its nature.

Oh, and what was its colour?

Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm just being playful, yes I've seen something similar before, who knows my friend.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looked white. I really thought it was a just a shooting star.

So it looked like a star. But stars don't move like that.

Edit: no blinking. Just a steady dull white/grey.
edit on 5/7/2016 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I tried to talk to it.... Lol.

But no response.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Expect to be abducted later tonight.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Okay, thanks mate!

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Edit: no blinking. Just a steady dull white/grey.

So it was inside our atmosphere. Thanks!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It was clearly trying to remain concealed.

'Rushed' to get behind the clouds (like a shooting star).
Slowly maneuvered to get behind the biggest cloud cluster to where I lost sight of it.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
cool story

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

There is a wave going on right now. I Never Ever thought that I would be around to see a wave up front and personal. I do want to give the opportunity to people to go and see the wave for themselves, of course, how many of us want to see one??

I was on the freeway and a light appeared suddenly at cloud level (they come out after night falls). By this time they knew that I was aware of them and were "playing." So this light was hovering, as they do, then proceeded to fly in an anti gravity manner, circling in a corkscrew, and bouncing around almost semi agitated. By this time I became excited and was driving right under it and it was only at cloud level. I was fumbling my phone, turned on the camera to see that it was useless to make the object. It was the last rigorous attempt to see this object, I looked as closely as I could right under it. It looked like a very strange craft, it looked like it was morphing into a helicopter - or that we have never seen anything like it - so we would logically conclude a helicopter because of the shape, it was like a video game type of craft. It had lights on it, besides the glowing light. The only word I can think of to mention the shape of this craft was almost like a mosquito, just strange.

There was another pulsating UFO flying over the city. It went back and forth hovering but moving faster than a plane. After it was pulsating with the light going on and off, it started a series of multi colored lights moving in a circular motion around the craft.

They're Here

edit on 9-5-2016 by UFOdanger because: TMI

top topics

join