It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Attack Trump Supporter in a wheechair.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You mean "reasonable assertions" such as generalizing a whole group of people by claiming all who follow Trump are authoritarians? That kind of reasonable assertion?

I did not say that. You posted quite the long-winded response to something I've never said. In fact, I even included others outside of Trump supporters.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT.....

We knock off the bickering, the insults, and the back and forth. The next step will be having posting privileges removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Not all immigrants are bad people, but the "open policy" of letting all immigrants in, even those with a criminal past from their original countries, is a really bad idea...

Who's proposing that?

What does any of your post have to do with a bunch of idiots attacking your man in the OP?

Ya, I'm lost. This is becoming a joke...quickly.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Who's proposing that?

What does any of your post have to do with a bunch of idiots attacking your man in the OP?

lol... he is being attacked for being a Trump supporter, according to some "Trump supporters are authoritarians, and racists, and fascists"... But it has nothing to do with what we are discussing huh?...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Not all immigrants are bad people, but the "open policy" of letting all immigrants in, even those with a criminal past from their original countries, is a really bad idea...

I really don't understand what some people don't get about this,

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So, you think all anti-Trump folk are for opening the borders, for letting all immigrants in, even those with a criminal past from their original countries?

Do you think that only Trump supporters care about illegal immigration?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I really don't understand what that has to do with the topic at hand.

This train has derailed, been put back on track and derailed again.

We're off in la la land now.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What? are you kidding? there is nothing logical about that. Anyone who makes such a comment is a "racist and a fascist" right? (sarcasm off)

Those that claim anyone who dares back Trump, or find logic in his main arguments "must be racists and fascists" will never concede that these are valid points.

Granted, Trump has made comments that I did not like much, if they are true and it's not an exaggeration of the media. But his points have merit, and no one, neither on the left, nor on the right, seems to want to address these valid points, and when they do, they just claim they do but then do nothing about it.

edit on 7-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What presidential candidate is advocating an "open policy"? What presidential candidate is advocating for illegal immigration and allowing foreign criminals legal entry?

Your protests are a non issue.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What presidential candidate is advocating an "open policy"? What presidential candidate is advocating for illegal immigration and allowing foreign criminals legal entry?

Trump is advocating to stop such insane measures meanwhile the rest, Hillary and Sanders are claiming he is a racist and a fascist and most of their advocates agree with these candidates and the rest of the elites.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Trump is advocating to stop such insane measures

Not one candidate has advocated for such a policy. How can Trump stop something that isn't happening?

Hillary and Sanders are claiming he is a racist and a fascist and most of their advocates agree with these candidates and the rest of the elites.

What the hell are you talking about?

Am I the only one that notices you have gone off the deep end here? You are so off topic in your own thread its ridiculous.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Trump is advocating to stop such insane measures meanwhile the rest, Hillary and Sanders are claiming he is a racist and a fascist and most of their advocates agree with these candidates and the rest of the elites.

Trumps own party members are calling him a racist and fascist.

But it was after Trump started calling for stronger surveillance of Muslim-Americans in the aftermath of the Paris terrorist attacks that a handful of conservatives ventured to call Trump's rhetoric something much more dangerous: fascism.
www.cnn.com...

Forced federal registration of US citizens, based on religious identity, is fasicm. Period. Nothing else to call it.
John Noonan

"Trump is a fascist. And that's not a term I use loosely or often. But he's earned it," tweeted Max Boot, a conservative fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations

If Obama proposed the same religion registry as Trump every conservative in the country would call it what it is -- creeping fascism.
Steve Deace

Trump's immigration policies, including the idea of creating a "deportation force" to remove undocumented immigrants from the country, amounted to "fascist talk.
former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore

GOP donors brand Trump a 'racist' in new ad
edit on 7-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

inaction speaks for itself.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have no idea what you're point is? What don't you get about the "Never Trump" movement vowing to do "whatever it takes" to stop Trump?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The wheelchair dude was a "victim" of liberal atheist hate.

That's all there is to it.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The title should read "Verbally Attack".

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Sticks and stones. Yawn.

You know you made it, when people start calling you racist and fascist for want of actual discussion.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It seems the guy was exercising his intellectual right to have an opinion, by either sporting a Trump button, and/or a verbal opinion, we don't know about the latter. I would guess that people who don't like Trump for whatever, also have the same intellectual right in the same way/s and it doesn't matter who they are.
I don't see amongst the unpleasantness, any physical attack either way, and that's from what the camera owner himself has provided.
I have seen much worse done to people in a wheelchair for the most stupid of reasons not remotely to do with politics, and best described as a black comedy should it have been a movie.
I don't feel though that being politically propagandist using what is an allowable thread title is helpful, we have all seen what media tend to do, and the results...not here please.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Riiight........

Because everyone know that Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, Bill Kristol and Mitt Romney, just to name a few "Never Trump" Republican enthusiasts, are all liberal atheist!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join