It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Attack Trump Supporter in a wheechair.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
(Since the other thread was closed because it included a video that had been already posted, but since the attack on the man in a wheelchair hasn't been posted, here is that link and video without the second one. )

Heart of Texas

Protesters attack disabled Trump supporter for wearing a BUTTON. The guy is in a wheelchair.
So typical of the liberals to turn violent when opposing "violence" (a person with a disability in this case).

www.facebook.com...

It seems these attacks are more and more common, but you have some people proclaiming that only one side is resorting to this but videos like this one show a different story.

In the video you can see that within the groups attacking this man one of them has a sign that says "No racism, no fascism, no Trump". Who are the people going around with these signs? Then in that same video it can be seen how several of the people that are around that sign get on with their attacking verbally this man, and telling him he must be ashamed of himself" and also using other insults...

If the signs these people are using are to proclaim that "Trump is a racist, and a fascist" and they are attacking this man telling him he should be ashamed of himself, for what reason would that be?... You think they were talking about sports?... Or about the latest "survivor"?...

The man is obviously in a wheelchair, you can see it by the angle everyone else is at. Then there is the fact this man is sitting with both legs closed together which is how disabled people who can't use their legs normally sit. Then you also have the fact that he seems to be using some special shoes of soft but warm material that a person who has the use of their legs would not be using because those shoes would simply disintegrate if anyone tried to walk with them.

edit on 7-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well, I saw some verbal attacks in the video, not physical. but don't know what he did to bring on those verbal attacks. I doubt it was just a button.

Also, it isn't just liberals that are anti-Trump. The "Never Trump: movement are conservative Republicans.

edit on 7-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So typical of the liberals to turn violent when opposing "violence" (a person with a disability in this case).

So, do you think it's fair to claim this is "typical of the liberals", in light of this observation:

Because the thread is trying to convey that "religious people and conservatives are like that", and you see people responding also making such a false assumption...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The polarized bull# is going to have to stop one day, or is it?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, I saw some verbal attacks in the video, not physical. but don't know what he did to bring on those verbal attacks. I doubt it was just a button.

Also, it isn't just liberal that are anti-Trump. The "Never Trump: movement are conservative republicans.

Exactly.

Blaming it just on liberals is just lazy and dismissed the fact that people from many different ideologies can't stand Trump.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
People that behave Idiotically are idiots.

People that use people who behave idiotically to create division and further their own agenda . . . . intentional idiots by choice.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, do you think it's fair to claim this is "typical of the liberals", in light of this observation:

Because the thread is trying to convey that "religious people and conservatives are like that", and you see people responding also making such a false assumption...

No, that is what the man in the wheelchair posted, it's not what I wrote... I can't answer for what he wrote, but I am posting what he wrote and the video to show proof that some liberals are doing the very same thing they claim to be fighting against...

We are being inundated with threads claiming all "religious people and conservatives are evil, blah, blah blah" and they put some example of some conservatives doing such things and generalize claiming every conservative and religious person is the same. These are threads that are obviously trying to attack anyone who is not a liberal.

+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We are being inundated with threads claiming all "religious people and conservatives are evil, blah, blah blah" and they put some example of some conservatives doing such things and generalize claiming every conservative and religious person is the same. These are threads that are obviously trying to attack anyone who is not a liberal.
Which is precisely what you have done here.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Also, it isn't just liberal that are anti-Trump. The "Never Trump: movement are conservative republicans.

Those other conservatives don't write slogans of "no racism, no fascism, no Trump"... Do you see any difference with that slogan to the slogan used by conservatives that are not in favor of Trump?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
(Since the other thread was closed because it included a video that had been already posted, but since the attack on the man in a wheelchair hasn't been posted, here is that link and video without the second one. )

Heart of Texas

Protesters attack disabled Trump supporter for wearing a BUTTON. The guy is in a wheelchair.

www.facebook.com...

It seems these attacks are more and more common, but you have some people proclaiming that only one side is resorting to this but videos like this one show a different story.

In the video you can see that within the groups attacking this man one of them has a sign that says "No racism, no fascism, no Trump". Who are the people going around with these signs? Then in that same video it can be seen how several of the people that are around that sign get on with their attacking verbally this man, and telling him he must be ashamed of himself" and also using other insults...

If the signs these people are using are to proclaim that "Trump is a racist, and a fascist" and they are attacking this man telling him he should be ashamed of himself, for what reason would that be?... You think they were talking about sports?... Or about the latest "survivor"?...

The man is obviously in a wheelchair, you can see it by the angle everyone else is at. Then there is the fact this man is sitting with both legs closed together which is how disabled people who can't use their legs normally sit. Then you also have the fact that he seems to be using some special shoes of soft but warm material that a person who has the use of their legs would not be using because those shoes would simply disintegrate if anyone tried to walk with them.

There was no attack that I saw in the video... Sure everyone was yelling, but that's not exactly far fetched for a protest or political rally.....

If you get 30 thousand human beings togather, there is usually a fight..that's why security is required for the license to put on a show....

All of this stuff is propaganda on both sides...

Weather trump supporters or Bernie/Clinton supporters, it is irrelevant. Neither canidate nor the rest of their supporters are responsible for the actions of anyone else...

It is no different from the "black/white community farce..as if we are all on a mailing list or have the same views or life experience...
edit on 7-5-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Which is pointing to the people in the video... I didn't write "all Liberals attack a man in a wheelchair"...
Do you understand the difference?...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Can you provide an example of someone saying:

all "religious people and conservatives are evil, blah, blah blah"

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No, that is what the man in the wheelchair posted, it's not what I wrote... I can't answer for what he wrote, but I am posting what he wrote and the video to show proof that some liberals are doing the very same thing they claim to be fighting against...

If you realize these type things are only propaganda, then why did you post it???

Some "2 wrongs, make a right" type BS???

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Which is pointing to the people in the video... I didn't write "all Liberals attack a man in a wheelchair"...
Do you understand the difference?...

Did they attack him???

Or was there a bunch of people yelling and arguing at a POLITICAL RALLY???

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Right wing politics and religion have blurred into one big bigoted mess of fear and loathing! I have a feeling that this kind of stunt is only the "tip of the ice berg" of what the religious right is capable of, when it comes to their thinking that doing their job, and/or civic duty, violates their closely held "religious beliefs" if it means they have to assist people with different political views.

Shaking my head and wondering what's going to happen when Hillary wins the presidency!!!!

originally posted by: introvert
While I have been one to admit that I believe Trump appeals to the lowest common denominators among us, it appears that I was incorrect in that what really draws people to Trump is the authoritarian nature of his message. Authoritarian messages do not just appeal to Republicans, as is stated in the article, but it does seem as though they have the data to suggest authoritarians are moving further to the Right.

originally posted by: wantsome
Video: Woman harasses man using food stamps.

I don't know where people get off harassing someone else. Republicans don't care about most people. No help for you but once you reach military age it's off to war you go hooray. But if you get injured they say screw you. Many elderly vets and disable people collect benefits from the government as do many working people. What give someone else the right to harass another person over social programs that help the less fortunate is beyond me.

The above are just some examples.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If you realize these type things are only propaganda, then why did you post it???

What i did is post evidence that there are liberals who do the same things you see some ATS liberal members claim they are fighting against and that "only conservatives and religious people do these things"...

i wonder why you didn't respond in the same manner to the threads in which some ATS liberals are attacking everyone who is not a liberal?... Hummm... You targeted my post....maybe bias in your part?...naaaa....right?...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Your first and last examples are pretty close to (though not exactly) what you said. The one in the middle, not so much.

But again, do you think that making broad generalizations is ok? If not, is that the point of this thread? To point out the absurdity of such rhetoric?

Do you consider a raising of voices to be a violent attack?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oooh, so now you are claiming that's not what those statements made by those liberal ATS members is not to convey "all conservatives are evil"?....

If i were to post what every statement made by those ATS liberals who keep attacking everyone who is not a liberal, it would make a pretty big post don't you think?... Of course, unless what you want me to do is spend hours looking for every one of those responses...

Try a bit harder Phage...

What those members are conveying is exactly that... 'All conservatives are evil, heartless, unsympathetic, uncharitable, etc, etc, etc"...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Oooh, so now you are claiming that's not what those statements made by those liberal ATS members is not to convey "all conservatives are evil"?....

I beg your pardon.
Where did I make such a claim?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What i did is post evidence that there are liberals who do the same things you see some ATS liberal members claim they are fighting against and that "only conservatives and religious people do these things"...

i wonder why you didn't respond in the same manner to the threads in which some ATS liberals are attacking everyone who is not a liberal?... Hummm... You targeted my post....maybe bias in your part?...naaaa....right?...

Cool so it was just some "2 wrongs make a right" type BS..

I'm quite sure you have idiots who come in every shape and color...I'm pretty sure everyone knows idiots come in every shape and color..

There should be a warning in the OP...

" be careful not to wear nice clothes into this thread, the hypocrisy is at least waist deep..."
edit on 7-5-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join