It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any FREE IQ Tests Online?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I just wasted 30 min or so on a test that was supposedly free, only to finish the test and be asked to send 17 bucks to get my results emailed to me. Anyone know of a truly free test? Thank you.

iTruthSeeker
Rather than put your faith in some meaningless online test just think back through your life to times when you were faced with a challenge or problem, could you find answers or a solution to the problem if the answer is mostly yes you have the only kind of intelligence that will be meaningful to you in life. The kind that saw us evolve from apes right through to man.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"Wisdom opens the door to unhappiness"

I'd recommend taking a FREE 'dosha/guna quiz' and then get a FREE "Ayurvedic Astrology" workup... If You find the 'right' one it'll guide You through all sorts of things.. i.e. TRUTHs

namaste

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

its your opinion and i didnt know that, pattern recognition skills and spatial abilities is a elite thing.. I thought it was a evolutionary trait.. Maybe im wrong, and every living animal on this earth is doing stuff by magic?

Mensa

Ha. That is where I took the test, Mensa, when it asked me to pay for the results, while also saying it is a non-profit organization..

iTruthSeeker
edit on 7-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
You aren't going to find a place that gives out free IQ tests and online tests are a joke. Too many people running around that think they have an IQ of 150 that were too dumb to realize this.

ATS members are lying when they say they have a high IQ. I know some actually do, but the majority are lying or idiots that took a free online IQ test, got a high result and believed it and are now inundated with emails and are too dumb to hit unsubscribe.

It costs about $200 to get a a test administered that actually means anything.

Okay I get what you and everyone is saying basically. I really do not care, it just bugged me to waste 30 min only to be asked to pay so I figured i'd ask. Thanks for the reply and everyone else.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You can kindly take your iq test here on ats. There are a variety of subjects to test your patience. Through the power of grace and dignity you will get your stars and flags.
Through your cleverness and ego your self esteem will be brought to its knees with karma points. Also... your contributions to the community will result in wats points.
It only cost ten bucks. If you pay... you can be "Junior Conspirator"...
Also... you can both enlighten and confuse ATSians with sound logic and reasoning.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Or scare
with being honest, IQ test is about how well adapted you are towards the surroundings

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

I'm not sure. I never got that far in school.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

You dont need school to survive in the real world..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I really do not care, it just bugged me to waste 30 min only to be asked to pay so I figured i'd ask.

I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago. Frustrating.

I think you can actually try to join Mensa and they'll give you you're score for $35 but I'm not sure. You can take their practice test for free, that should at least help you ballpark.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

The real world, Eh!???!
I still haven't found that place yet.
Do you know where it is???

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think IQ in social care is completely F'ed.

My sibling has a low IQ score that said she doesnt need official help, when she does (the difference is 6 points). Ask her about whats happening on a soap and shes like a Savant - she can tell you all he actors names, their DOB and all the plot stuff. But she cant look after herself, or plan with money and its upto my family to take care of everything.

Its such an unfair system.
edit on b3636705 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

edit on b4646712 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join