It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any FREE IQ Tests Online?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just wasted 30 min or so on a test that was supposedly free, only to finish the test and be asked to send 17 bucks to get my results emailed to me. Anyone know of a truly free test? Thank you.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yes.
Are you on ATS?

No?---You're smart.
Yes?---You're a moron.

No charge.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I just wasted 30 min or so on a test that was supposedly free, only to finish the test and be asked to send 17 bucks to get my results emailed to me. Anyone know of a truly free test? Thank you.

iTruthSeeker

Here's some truth you seek. Wisdom is senior to I.Q..

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
180 iq bro, come at me.

Please don't put it in your signature, like those other tools

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Here is one

Tougher than the average one

www.seemypersonality.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Just mention it on your post instead.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Or run your mouth from a burner acct some more.

Take a joke smart guy.

(post by RevolutionAnon removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Your mother would be proud. Your social skills are improving. Next step...real human interaction.

Stick to the op and see if there is an iq test that describes the complex inner workings of the complex conversions required with the symbol

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Here is one

Tougher than the average one

www.seemypersonality.com...

Thanks for the link. And lol at some of the other replies.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
oops.
edit on 7-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

iTruthSeeker

Here's some truth you seek. Wisdom is senior to I.Q..

I can agree with that.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2016 by gortex because: nvm

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Stick to the OP? I am the only one who actually answered the request made in the OP.

My social skills are dependent on and directly linked to my personality. I don't conform to social standards. Nor do i avoid them. I just am

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I got 150 wisdom and my IQ is um, whats a labradoodle at?

Online tests are garbage and even on real IQ tests with proper examiners, its actual meaning in the real world is somewhat tainted. Look at barely functional autistic people, wildly random test scores on multiple IQ tests, some high some low - but on face value in society barely able to take care of themselves or make guesstimations we take for granted.

So if you really want to find out your real IQ, do it properly or don't do it all - and if you do, don't assume high scores means "great at everything" because it doesn't.

edit on b0808328 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
I got 150 wisdom and my IQ is um, whats a labradoodle at?

Meh: online tests are garbage and even on real IQ tests with proper examiners, its actual meaning in the real world is somewhat tainted. Look at barely functional autistic people, wildly random test scores on multiple IQ tests, some high some low - but on face value in society barely able to take care of themselves or make guesstimations we take for granted.

So if you really want to find out your real IQ, do it properly or dont do it all - and if you do, dont assume a high scores means "great at everything" because it doesnt.

Gotcha!

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

IQ test are an elitist thing anyway. Mensa for example.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
whatismyip.com

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

its your opinion and i didnt know that, pattern recognition skills and spatial abilities is a elite thing.. I thought it was a evolutionary trait.. Maybe im wrong, and every living animal on this earth is doing stuff by magic?

Mensa

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You aren't going to find a place that gives out free IQ tests and online tests are a joke. Too many people running around that think they have an IQ of 150 that were too dumb to realize this.

ATS members are lying when they say they have a high IQ. I know some actually do, but the majority are lying or idiots that took a free online IQ test, got a high result and believed it and are now inundated with emails and are too dumb to hit unsubscribe.

It costs about $200 to get a a test administered that actually means anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join