It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Trade it All, For His Wall..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think Trump is a Moderate Democrat who bamboozaled the GOP, but I think my little theory here, fits reguardless. Who knows, it might even lead to Trump being the best President any liberal could hope for....

First off, no matter if Clinton or Sanders win, the GOP will unite against them. Now they might have a slightly harder time vilifying them then they did with Obama, but anyone with a D in front of there name will catch hell when trying to get anything done. So best case scenerio if a dem is elected, is them acting as a stop gap measure to veto conservative policies.

However trump is different the GOP will not unite against him. Sure some will, but a lot won't.

Trump has a massive ego and is a narcissist. So I think he trades EVERYTHING to build his monument, like some Roman Empire of old, he could have his own monument to outlast the ages.

Min wage increase? Done

Amnesty? Done

War on drugs ended and pot legalized? Done

Single payer option? Done.

I think Trump will trade it all, for his wall.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
little theory

Ummm...precisely...both little...and...theory...=...opinion...and irrelevancy...

Thank you for playing...

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
little theory

Ummm...precisely...both little...and...theory...=...opinion...and irrelevancy...

Thank you for playing...

YouSir

This is an Internet forum...it is like 100% built on us sharing and debating opinions....

What are you on ATS for?

Troll much?

Lmao

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ummm...just in case you hadn't noticed...this site is infotainment...at best...Not one opinion represented here makes any difference...anytime...anywhere...ever...

If you had wanted an ego massage...then all you had to do is ask...

Your problem is merely because I didn't agree with your opining...

As for why I come to this site...it's for the entertainment...it relieves boredom...I got over my bad self and any attempt at serious dialogue a while back...hell...nobody wants to listen to anything that springs from the core...it's why we play this anonymous charade in the first place...
When you attempt serious converse here...folks just cruise on by...trust me I tried that...My threads are all about that...
All for naught I'm afeared...

Lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously and anyone else here seriously for that matter...Kick back and chill...

Here......this first ones on me...

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You didnt disagree with his post, you termed it opinion and therefore irrelevant.

I think your lost. This is a forum, and a conspiracy forum at that. If you want Facts and only facts forums are not the place for you im afraid.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Ummm...just in case you hadn't noticed...this site is infotainment...at best...Not one opinion represented here makes any difference...anytime...anywhere...ever...

As for why I come to this site...it's for the entertainment...it relieves boredom...I got over my bad self and any attempt at serious dialogue a while back...hell...nobody wants to listen to anything that springs from the core...it's why we play this anonymous charade in the first place...
When you attempt serious converse here...folks just cruise on by...trust me I tried that...My threads are all about that...

Lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously and anyone else here seriously for that matter...Kick back and chill...

YouSir

You didn't "not agree with my opinion"....

You stated it was an opinion with no counter point or attempt to add anything for or against....

Which is just silly and a waste of time..,

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

YouSir

Huh? In what way did I tighten up??

By pointing out your totally ridiculous post?!?!

Lol

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

You didnt disagree with his post, you termed it opinion and therefore irrelevant.

I think your lost. This is a forum, and a conspiracy forum at that. If you want Facts and only facts forums are not the place for you im afraid.

Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Where's a mod when you need one?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You stated it was an opinion with no counter point or attempt to add anything for or against....

Ummm...obviously...the inference was that your opinion was irrelevant...that it matters not a whit in the grand scheme of things...

I'll play your game...

No...I don't agree with anything you stated and think it's a trip down Rose Color Lane...

Here's that massage...
Trump.........................................................BAD...
SanderSoros and the HillDog.............................GOOD...

Can I have my free stuff now...?

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ummm...obviously...the inference was that your opinion was irrelevant...that it matters not a whit in the grand scheme of things...

I'll play your game...

No...I don't agree with anything you stated and think it's a trip down Rose Color Lane...

Here's that massage...
Trump.........................................................BAD...
SanderSoros and the HillDog.............................GOOD...

Can I have my free stuff now...?

YouSir

So if no ones opinion matters, then why do you spend time on an Internet forum???

"Everyone (else's, I guess) opinion is irrelevant and doesn't matter! That's why I spend my time on a Internet forum. not to add anything to the conversation...Noooo...

Just to pop in and say "your opinion doesn't matter", then leave with a smirk because "nailed it!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

Yea. I thought you weren't allowed to call any one a troll?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why hasn't anyone called him what he really is?? A TEA PARTY CANDIDATE! These are all the same talking points the tea party loved,just without the name.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So if no ones opinion matters, then why do you spend time on an Internet forum???

Ummm...Dude...You already quoted my post where I explain all that...in it's entirety...not once...but twice...

However...for the sake of consistency...I'll reiterate it again...

This site is a for profit media portal...The primary function of this site while initially conspiracy driven...has morphed over the years into a breaking news infotainment site...with a side of the conspiratorial...

The predominant secondary function of this site is entertainment...as evidenced by such forums as "Food and cooking"..."Short Stories" (one of my personal faves)...etc...etc...etc...

I have also personally contributed a great deal to this site in a positive manner...You can click on the little green dude under my star/flag count and check my threads if you don't believe me...

However it matters not a whit if you do or if you don't...and it won't hurt my feelings if you either like or dislike any of my sophomoric musings...I simply don't care...

If you really wish to gain an understanding into a possible "where I'm coming from"...then read my threads...but pay attention to how I speak to those who choose to post.......................................Or not...

It matters not a whit...

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You said opinion is irrelevant. There is not understanding where your coming from. conspiracy or infomation, it doesn't matter, opinion is as big a corner stone of speech, especially free speech, as factual information is.
edit on 7-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
why does he hate soft tacos and margaritas so much

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Something to think about......this wall he wants may not really be to keep mexicans out....but to keep us in.

Think about it, he's a financial power house in that he knows the markets and money. The USA is on the verge of economic disaster with our money being worthless. Lots of warehouses sitting full of ammo that belong to the dept of agriculture. The meeting with the POTUS and the other G-20 nations about our debt and implementing a digital currency all behind closed doors and no press coverage.

Think about it, why IS trump so popular? Is he really? or is the system being manipulated for a means to an end?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You said opinion is irrelevant. There is not understanding where your coming from. conspiracy or infomation, it doesn't matter, opinion is as big a corner stone of speech, especially free speech, as factual information is.

Ummm...because it doesn't matter...it changes nothing...

Has his opinion swayed any minds either pro or con...No...nor will it...
He obviously doesn't like Mr. Trump...so essentially he's just preaching to the anti choir...trust me...he's not swaying any fence sitters minds...He also makes some claims throughout his post that have no basis in any reality I've read...

Theorizing on what if's and maybe's is fun...but does not reality make...He has his opinion and this is mine...and neither are worth a tinkers damn one way or the other...

Hope this helps...

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ummm...because it doesn't matter...it changes nothing...

Has his opinion swayed any minds either pro or con...No...nor will it...
He obviously doesn't like Mr. Trump...so essentially he's just preaching to the anti choir...trust me...he's not swaying any fence sitters minds...He also makes some claims throughout his post that have no basis in any reality I've read...

Theorizing on what if's and maybe's is fun...but does not reality make...He has his opinion and this is mine...and neither are worth a tinkers damn one way or the other...

Hope this helps...

YouSir

Did you read my post??

I said that trump was a moderate liberal...something I think most Americans are...

That all his craziness lately was an act, he was just playing to win...(meaning not his real beliefs)

That he was the only one that would be able to pass liberal type policies...no liberal would...(maybe that is bad to a conservative, but I'm not a conservative..so to me that is a good thing).

That he is egotistical. (Is that even up for debate?!?!)

That he will give the left all they want for the ability to build his monument, the wall.(remember I want liberal policies)...

If anything I provided people on the left a reason to vote for him....

top topics

join