It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi and Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well here's a great combination of international leadership joining in the anti-Trump crusade.

Current House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and former Mexico President Vicente Fox had a short meeting in Mexico and discussed Donald Trump !!!

They don't like Trump, and Fox has been rampaging lately about the wall among other issues.

The story claims the two met for 30 minutes, so they probably hardly even spoke.

Strange.

How many votes will these two get for Trump? 3 million?

more stuff in the article....and an interview with Mr. Fox
Pelosi, Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump, Mexican calls Trump voters lazy drunks

Latin America's toughest critic of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump spent 30 minutes with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in Mexico this week plotting to help the Democrats defeat the businessman and give the presidency to Hillary Clinton.

In an exclusive interview with theWashington Examiner Friday, former Mexican President Vicente Fox also said that he is "becoming a fan of" Clinton, who he compared to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and he disparaged Trump supporters as lazy, uneducated, TV watching drunks.

He complained that that Mexico buys billions of dollars of items from the United States that create 10 million American jobs, but Trump supporters still "don't respect us."

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, two people I actually find more disagreeable than Trump.

Pelosi makes Hilary look calm and collected.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is what desperation looks like.

Pelosi is entitled to her future entitlement,
her life's work with her elite cronies could slip
from her grasp, gasp!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Is this the same President Vicente Fox in trouble for corruption and suspected connections to drug cartels?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He complained that that Mexico buys billions of dollars of items from the United States that create 10 million American jobs, but Trump supporters still "don't respect us."

Yeah, that's^^^ going to change hearts and minds!

I see another rise in polling for Trump...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Is this the same President Vicente Fox in trouble for corruption and suspected connections to drug cartels?

I know, right?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Crickets....

Well not too surprising, this collusion just goes to show that
far too many in the top slots of politics are glorified criminals.

Today's Drug Lords Can Be Tomorrow's Businessmen: Ex-Mexico President Fox

Todays Drug Lords Can Be Tomorrow's Bussinessnen: Mexico President Vincente Fox

Journalist Has Proof Vincente Fox Drug Cartel Links

Soooo apparently its ok for Democrat Leaders to consort with known drug
cartel, as long as they maintain a small semblance of civility.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This story sounds very legit.... he ran into her at the airport and they plotted. Frankly if your going to plot you might want take more than 30 mins. More likely they ran into each other and spent some time bashing Trump. We already know Hispanics are not voting for Trump. This would be like plotting to get women, educated people, conservatives, minorities, liberals etc. to not vote for Trump. Waste of time, they are already are not.

If your going to plot against Trump you need to plot on his base. Lower income, no college, white, males who have been left behind by a modern high speed technological economy and want somebody to blame. You might want to point out to those people that rich people who prefer to do business overseas or bring in foreign workers are part why they are having problems.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

If your going to plot against Trump you need to plot on his base. Lower income, no college, white, males who have been left behind by a modern high speed technological economy and want somebody to blame. You might want to point out to those people that rich people who prefer to do business overseas or bring in foreign workers are part why they are having problems.

Um, I have a college degree and in the $120 k + income bracket, and I support Trump. Nice blanket statement.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What does it say about Nancy Pelosi that she would spend
30 minutes anywhere talking to this man?

Here he is, what a class act. *rolls eyes*

Vicente Fox...speaks to Americans in video.

edit on 7-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
is this the first shot ?

fox trolls trump

he has a point, if trump makes ties in China, how can anyone believe his crap about tough dealing with china ?

"Hey @realDonaldTrump, bringing jobs back to US - does that include your ties & shirts? #MadeInChina." Hey @realDonaldTrump, bringing jobs back to US - does that include your ties & shirts? #MadeInChina pic.twitter.com/e5SkBJC42b — Vicente Fox Quesada (@VicenteFoxQue) May 6, 2016 Fox was referring to Trump's oft-repeated pledge to negotiate better trade deals and bring jobs back from China. The tweet echoed his sentiments a day earlier. In an interview with CNN's John Vause on Thursday, Fox criticized Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric while he was selling products made in China. "He's cheating the American people," Fox said. "It's lie after lie after lie." RELATED: Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
What does it say about Nancy Pelosi that she would spend
30 minutes anywhere talking to this man?

Here he is, what a class act. *rolls eyes*

Vicente Fox...speaks to Americans in video.

So basically he's saying Trump supporters are fat, drunk, and stupid i.e. Flounder. Vicente's got me pegged.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Its ok if foreign politicians with known drug cartel links call
American's names, didnt ya know? I mean, we know
Americans are "evil" ...especially ones born in the U.S.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Everyone republician in calif knows Current House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and former Mexico President Vicente Fox are corrupt.

This should get Trump at least another million votes.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nancy could, with the gritchy one make a pair of supreme EXPERIENCED corruption experts akin to Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee.

Or, perhaps, with Nancy's hubby . . . the Three . . . And with Slick Willie . . . the Four on the floor racing the country toward hell.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Garbage, $140k+ and I'll vote for whomever I want other than any Democrat. I work too hard for my money.

new topics

top topics

join