It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy World Naked Gardening Day !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That's right , it's the time of the year where gardeners around the globe are shedding their clothes to be at one with nature and celebrate the joys of Naked Gardening.
Here are Rupert Keys, Ruth Keys and Alan Williams in their award winning "Reflections of Japan" garden celebrating at the RHS Malvern Spring Festival.

So if gardening is your thing then throw of the protection from bites , stings and scratches and join the festivities , World Naked Gardening Day only comes around once a year so make the most of it.

World Naked Gardening Day

edit on 7-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Im sure all my neighbors will be very glad its pouring rain, so I wont be doing any gardening today.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

But that's the joy of Naked Gardening , no clothes to get wet so you can garden in the rain , a fulfilling and refreshing experience.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Naked? Oh hell no. That's just what a garden needs, slug vomit everywhere....

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This is all I kept thinking about...

edit on 7-5-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now this has really became an interesting day . Nude Gardening Day on Mother's Day. Think of the possibilities . No , wait. I have really terrible images running through my mind. The pain of it all. make it go away

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I love gardening and being nude...but doing both together without protection from thorns and cedar oil from my trees (that I am allergic to)...I will have to pass.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hold on. Gotta build a wall.

No silly, around my garden. I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Right! I can't garden without gloves never mind naked. Ouch.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Can this be done at night?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Oh Lordy...

I have those same shears and I know they're sharp.
I also use a 24inch blade hedge trimmer and a chainsaw.

I'm a 5'2" female

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Could be a bit chilly but I guess anytime up till midnight , go on , you know you wanna.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Naked Garden day will result in many more mothers!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I first heard about this a few years ago when the beautiful keyboard player from one of my favourite bands The Dandy Warhols was thrown off Facebook for her naked gardening antics, which caused a great deal of mirth for her many fans.

I know perfectly well were I ever to try this my bum would find the best stinging nettle and want to make contact so it is a non starter for me - but I wish all the others well and hope they thoroughly enjoy their day.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

At night? Good idea so why to throw a naked gardening party to celebrate and don't bother with that wall of whether you will offend anyone they should all be there.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I suppose it will attract more squirrels who traditionally go gathering nuts in May...
edit on 7-5-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I only have a balcony. Does that count 2?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

If you've got plants out there then yeah , garden them plants.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, I had no idea but it sounds awesome...Happy Naked Gardening Day everyone!

Living in rural Colorado I'm all about gardening/outside nudity. We have an outside shower and most nights we're on the upper deck naked in the hot tub.

It's a little chilly here in Colorado high country to celebrate today. We don't plant our garden until the end of May/1st of June. We're just coming out of spring snow/mud season so at the very least I'd need my hoodie/combat boots.

My hubby already has an assortment of gardening pet names for me. He uses nymph, tart and fairy a lot, he's even called me his dirty little hoe-er. I couldn't argue, I was covered in dirt and I was weeding/hoeing.

Now that I think of it nude gardening would only encourage him, make him a whole lot worse. LOL

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Now this has really became an interesting day . Nude Gardening Day on Mother's Day. Think of the possibilities . No , wait. I have really terrible images running through my mind. The pain of it all. make it go away

Saturday, today, is naked gardening day
Sunday, tomorrow, is Mother's day.
Relax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join