It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Jumping & the Mandela Effect – yes, no, maybe?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nice to find this thread
The other I felt I needed to prove something that's fundamentally unprovable.

Really interesting thoughts too. I'm fully prepared to admit I could be delusional and I have ADHD and a bad memory! At the same time I'd like to ponder the potability of this more

I didn't notice the Mandela effect until recently - But oddly have been told/felt I've been jumping timelines in dreams for many years. (possibly all my life, but this is highly subjective dream experience)

I don't tend to take myself to seriously, but I've always questioned what 'is'

What's odd for me is when I found this, and showed my partner he also remembered things differently in the same way I did. He's not ADHD, or dyslexic like me and has a very good memory, IQ and general knowledge - that made me take more notice.

It's odd to me as I've been told stuff like this in my dreams probably all my life.... but to see 'evidence' in waking life is hummmm freaky

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Interestingly this topic came up on Tom T Moore's newsletter last week. He says he can communicate with Gaia the soul of our Earth planet. Anyway a reader asked him to ask Gaia if the Mandela Effect was real or not and this was the response:-

Gaia, is there any truth to the so-called Mandela Effect of feeling what you remembered as fact has been altered?

Yes, there is this constant changing of your past. We have discussed this a little with you previously, but as your souls progress you not only change your future, but your past as well. Most of the time no one notices, but there are small things, such as your reader has noticed, that were just a little bit different before. This is because you are in, or have jumped to, the 5th focus and things are a little different than the 3rd focus. So, do not be concerned as your paths are at a higher level now. There are many other things that have changed you are not aware of or dismiss as imperfections in your memories. Do not be concerned that your memories are playing tricks on you. Just enjoy the path you are on and wish the past well, or send light to the old path.

Link to his newsletter here for those interested.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join