It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Jumping & the Mandela Effect – yes, no, maybe?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: combatmaster

What we know, I think, is that there is an absolute divide, between people who know that they have experienced the Mandela Effect, adn those who absolutely deny that such an effect is possible. That's the first thing - there's no happy medium, or at least, those who are in the happy medium place aren't particularly keen to voice their opinions, perhaps for fear of ridicule, or whatever.

Secondly, I think we can say that the Mandela Effect is a genuine, highly puzzling, real phenomenon, based in the realms of applied psychology, with a shade of Magick involved, and possibly with a hint of Mind Kontrolle triggering.

The fact is, that some people are somehow 'triggered' into seeing Reality in a different way than they had previously. That, in a nutshell, is what's going on. It seems impossible, but the memories that people have held as absolutes, suddenly come into question - all evidence mysteriously, inexplicably, points to the memory being false. Even though to the experiencer, the memory was absolutely genuine, and contextual memories which are related to the 'wrongly false' memory, have actually anchored it in their central memory bank.

I am personally of the opinion, that Reality is more fluid than we once believed. I hold that 'someone' is conductng a wide-scale experiment, primarily targeting the English language, and that in some unknowable way, Reality is actually being distorted - but only in the perception of the experiencers. It strikes me that somehow, fundamental memories are being 'switched out', so that the false memory seems to have been the true memory, and yet, according to this line of thought, that was never the case. The only alternative, is that the false memory WAS the case, and we have somehow ended up in a closely parallel universe, ergo, someone is capable of manipulating Reality in ways that are so far beyond our ken, that we would probably die from brain exhaustion trying to figure out the science.

It's a tricky one, but that's where my thoughts reside. That the effect is caused by mass 'switch-out' of genuine memory for false memory, likely due to a psy-op, likely having someting to do with media & hypnosis. The only alternative is that Nazis got hold of some super-science (we know of Operation Eagle Flight - the Nazi ideology survived, and thrived after WW2) - and we're all royally screwed, for they will soon be ushering in Armageddon, having seen the results of their initial experiments prove the theory so finely.

Thank you flyintheiontment for that thorough and marvelous response.

It is rare to recieve such a invested and thought out summary of a topic on ATS these days!

Thanks

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That's really interesting - would you care to elaborate slightly on the effects you've witnessed when jumping? I must say that your avatar absolutely suits you, if you are indeed a regular 'jumper'..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Fascinating story - it correlates very well with what others have reported regarding 'timeslips'. Although I have never experienced a waking timeslip, I was once in a dream which was alternating between dream & out-of-body experience in a hypnopompic state (on the cusp of sleep/wakefulness), and in the midst of that experience I suddenly found myself outside my house, floating above the street - it was the same street, but instead of tarmac it was cobbled, and a man & woman in a small horse-drawn carriage were making their way along towards me, clip-clop of the hooves, etc, very audible & real. It felt extremely legitimate, in terms of whether an experience is 'real' or not. Everything seemed right - I could see the viaduct in the distance, the houses were brand new - we live in an old-English Victorian era terrace, the sort of houses in which the mill workers lived during the Industrial Revolution.. We're in the North of England, so it's a very typical sort of area..

I knew that I was viewing something that did happen, but whether I was 'remote viewing' the past, or whether somehow my astral form had managed to timeshift, I can't really say. Fascinating nonetheless, and one of those experiences which has helped to form my view that Reality, and our place within it, are somewhat fluid.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

When a third woman I knew developed it, I tried praying in this way, of visualizing her feeling much better, but this prayer instantly stopped because I had a sudden knowing that she was not going to make it.

Firstly, sorry to hear about that experience with the third lady you prayed for. We've been in a similar situation once before - just knowing that there was no sense in praying for a better outcome, it was simply 'the right time' for that person. It was my wife's grandfather, and when she found out he was back in the hospital with lung cancer, she was distraught, because we hadn't yet been able to travel back to her home country to meet him (we married here in the UK, she's from South America, and we've been fairly poor for a long time, hence expensive travelling a no-go for a long time..). Anyway, we started to pray together (we were schooled in a fairly solid church which practices prayer as an expectant discipline, receiving visions, healing & whatnot quite often). So straight away, I just got this sense that we weren't supposed to be praying for healing - we knew it was right to ask for peace & acceptance, for him & for the family who were close at hand. So that's what we did, and it sort of framed the discussions she had with her folks about it, and everything just went smoothly, he passed away shortly afterwards. These things come to us as very strong impressions, when it's about acceptance - I think we need to follow along in reverence & humility at times, allowing ourselves to surrender to the sovereignty of God over the lives of ourselves & our family/ friends. It's the way of the world I suppose.

I think it would be 'harmless mischief' to play around with affecting change, and we seem to do such things naturally without realizing it, yet at the same time, curiosity killed the cat. Intentionally messing with reality could be disastrous. We don't yet know why this has happened or what it really means..

I think you hit the nail on the head - in general terms, I suppose it would be interpreted as harmless mischief; however, we should probably tread carefully. My only reason for questioning whether it's a legitimate path to follow (that is, dimensional jumping) was that Reality seems to be doing these things whether or not we're bought into it - Reality seems to be getting up to some 'harmless mischief' of its own. If we see it happening, does that justify our own experimentation with the same? I suppose there's an argument to be heard in favour of such an idea, which I suppose is what we're doing here.. Simply because we see it happening in Reality, I feel we're being prodded to look a little deeper, to see what we can create through faith, without crossing 'the line' (wherever that may be).

edit on MayMonday1615CDT12America/Chicago-050037 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
are there any mandela effects from recent events ?

if its all old events, its a memory issue, plain and simple

for example, in my time line donald trump is the presumptive nominee for eh GOP. anybody out there where cruz is still in it ?
edit on 9-5-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Occam's Razor.

People remembering something wrong vs multi-verse dimensional jumping.

I know which one I would pick.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
(This is for all the people actually dealing with the ME effect)

I will say this, I'm not sure if you can call this a study, but talking to more people and the fact that this has been going on since 2010 for me, that's when I became "Aware" and noticed these changes. I can see why some people recall our reality compared to another reality. (follow me on this).

What we recall has to do with long term memory and short term memory from the time we became aware.

I've noticed that people who've had interest in subjects or have had important memories in their long term subconscious that they haven't recently had any dealings with have a tendency to remember our old time/reality line.

Think about short term memory as something that we use so often that we don't actually question it. Since we see it so often. Example, I work in Marketing and Sales, since it's something that I do day to day I wont notice any changes since I use it through out my day and often. The mind convinces itself that maybe you made a simple mistake and you just continue day to day as if there was no change at all.

The reason the Mandela Effect is so prevalent in some people is because of the vivid memory that hasn't been revisited in a while. Since it's something we have had no dealings with a while prior to a certain date, we now notice these changes.

My theory and observations lead me to believe that this reality is constant flowing and changing, that as changes are occurring it is much easier to go back to our long term memory and notice theses changes and a lot more difficult to notice them in our short term memory. A good indicator is to ask yourself. What is a subject I used to love and haven't looked into in a while. What is an old memory of an event or instance that I considered important in the past but haven't thought of in a while.

Once you reach "awareness is when you start noticing short term memory changes from that your "Awareness" time on.

I also think it goes deeper than that... I'm also saying that this shift happened all at 1 time and none of us became aware of it since we didn't know we were suppose to be looking for it. those that experienced the ME all became "aware" at different times, so the reason some can recall this reality is because they took it as is (i.e. they made a mistake and took it as fact, so the long term memory that had the original information was overtaken by the short term memory and replaced)

Just my 2 sense

6 year vet of the Mandela Effect

Fox

I.E. My original Article below

Changes I've noticed to the World Map
edit on 5/10/2016 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
are there any mandela effects from recent events ?

if its all old events, its a memory issue, plain and simple

for example, in my time line donald trump is the presumptive nominee for eh GOP. anybody out there where cruz is still in it ?

There may be many but most effects will be unnoticeable.

If there is actually a multiverse and it is transversable then most things would never even be noticed. Maybe there is a universe where I spelt transversible correctly in this post but nearly everyone would be unaware of this yet it would be a difference non the less.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

OMG< I just thought of an owl and an owl manifested right on this message board!!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

But without reading the whole thread and just a couple of the original posts (I don't have much time, sorry), I am gathering that the Law of Attraction is closely link to Jumping?

I have made myself a world that I am so proud of. I thought about it over and over for years and I am basically living it now, no more no less, so yes, I believe in the law of Attraction.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I seem to recall this method of 'time shifting' to be called 'Quantum Jumping'.

I still believe however that this 'reality' is nothing more than a subliminal suggestion creating what we see here as a collective.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your wife's grandfather. Sadly sometimes it's just a person's time. That's how I felt about my aunt, that, like or not, it was going to happen.

I think we need to follow along in reverence & humility at times, allowing ourselves to surrender to the sovereignty of God over the lives of ourselves & our family/ friends. It's the way of the world I suppose.

And this is a very important question: whether or not to submit your will to God. This is one of the factors that doesn't make me a Christian, because I have never really done this, or at least, not all together. At times I had tried to and failed (due to my ego resisting of course,) and at others I believe I had given myself to God, for a time. I've heard it said that people only want God when life gets tough. However, there is the perspective that God gives to us, he does not command. From that view, it is weak and wrong to submit even to the Higher Power (of Creation,) as we are meant to embrace it and do our own creative works. This would be considered blasphemy from the religious perspective. I personally have gone back and forth between the two outlooks, giving myself to God when I feel I must. However, I honestly always feel a strong inner connection to the Higher Power. Deep inside, I know to myself that I am always (at least to some extent) following a path I am meant to be on.

Sorry if this is going off subject a bit, but this is an important subject for me and it does relate, in terms of whether or not we should be messing with our own (or outer) reality.

Reality seems to be getting up to some 'harmless mischief' of its own. If we see it happening, does that justify our own experimentation with the same?

I guess that is the key point in this: that something is changing and we must be meant to know this. Whatever force behind this MUST be expecting us to respond in some way (by our very nature.) Certainly we're supposed to question it, allow it to expand our consciousness, but whether or not we are meant to take part rather goes to my question above, I think.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I still believe however that this 'reality' is nothing more than a subliminal suggestion creating what we see here as a collective.

Subliminal...sub-luminal???
edit on 16201612amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FoxStriker

Wow, is that interesting! Sorry I didn't read and reply sooner, I've been busy.

In my case, I have a bad short term memory but a vivid long term memory. That fits with what you're saying and I have a feeling you could be right! That could be the major factor in why some of us notice these changes a lot more clearly than others. It is interesting how, in some cases, I remember both versions of a thing, almost as if I'd experienced two realities where either spelling (or version of an event, etc.) had occurred. I think that what makes Berenstein/-Stain Bears stand out so much for so many of is BECAUSE it was a childhood thing. We all got older and moved on from childhood things, not noticing the changes (thus having our minds adjust to "-stain,") until suddenly suddenly we see it and BAM! it hits us and the difference is so clear that there is no getting past it.

It seems weird that life would work this way...that things just change because someone/s have decided that they should, or for some other reason, and like a collective conspiracy we all just go along with it (unless we happen to notice it.) But then, when I was a kid I used to have the black tunnel experience, not through near-death incidents, but through an experience with disassociation (not sure how that may relate to the Mandela Effect.) I would momentarily forget who I was, where I was and why, and then find myself in a black tunnel. I would only get so far until I was sucked back into my body (I wrote about all of this in detail here.) Anyway, my point is, it seems bizarre that reality could be structured which such flaws, that one might somehow tiptop (or misstep) out of the intended reality, only to be yanked back in. It fits though with this thing of experiencing a different reality that the one we are being presented with now.

It seems that this universe is not structured as perfectly (or as consistently) as we'd thought. It seems like a project which is still being worked out by its creator.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Keep thinking of me on Mandela Effect threads and I'll keep appearing for you!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Well put! That is exactly how I'm seeing it...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

Subliminal...sub-luminal???

Interesting.. Sub = substitute / luminal = light
False light.

Definition of liminal

: of or relating to a sensory threshold

: barely perceptible

: of, relating to, or being an intermediate state, phase, or condition : in-between, transitional

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Ive a feeling the world will become more aware of this as time as we perceive it progresses.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I do as well, it is nice to finally be ale to at least talk aout this stuff! Enough that there are names and theories on it even now. It is a relief.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
another possible explanation of the Mandela Effect is that someone, groups of people, something, is altering our timeline. That the timeline is just as fluid and changing really, most just aren't really aware of it that often. That someone, group of people, something, sees all of existence, past, present, and future, kind of like a 16 or more dimensional model that is all interconnected. they know what the result of their building is, and how to get it. But changes that they make on one dimension or time period can also alter other parts of that model in various times, various dimensions.
can we learn to play with that multi-dimensional model ourselves? I believe some have learned to, or should I say they have, with the assistance of others outside of our timelime (always wise, since this way if you screw up to the point you no longer are able to correct the mistake, there is at least a few that are unaffected). I also think that they've screwed up and have gone back to the drawing board a few times trying to correct their screw up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join