It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I see Cain on a Christian show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am putting my new forums on skunk works as no one cares ^..^ what this is about if posted by me.

In the Bible we are told God marked Cain. What would the mark be? I say it's a serpent to know he was controlled by the serpent. (Not Satan as he was an angel)
If only I had taken a picture of this guy on TV. It was a Christian show, and it had Cain's wife (African American), Eve (American beautiful fair lady) and Adam (American fine gentleman) and Cain.

Yes this sounds ridiculous but it's not. I've seen this show twice, once last month ago and yesterday.
So Cain (we'll call him this as I explain why) got the talk and noticing his left temple had a scar. Looked like a serpent. The first time I saw it, it disappeared, the second it stayed.
Could this be a Mendel effect?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
I am going to post another here..

This happens to me personally and was weird how it happened.
I wear shades, and I had a talk with my dad and during the talk I felt a sting in the back of my head. My shades on I picked out the sting and upon analysis, was a small red dot. Blood I assume, and ate it cause why not. This happens when we have a talk, and I'm starting to freak because what if he is a vampire? The other time I picked out a sting, it turned into white dandruff, but without my glasses.
I even get weird oder from Mexicans.

Im starting to think Mexicans aren't really humans... Which I will make another ridiculous post. I will not reply to comments as I they bore me to be honest.
Thanks for the read!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think I'd need to see this for myself. You say you've seen it twice now, but you don't have a title or anything?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight
When you say "Mexicans are not human" do you mean citizens of Mexico whether they be Spanish, Aztec, Portuguese, English, German, Italian, African, etc?

Or do you mean Latino?
Or do you mean Aztec/Indian?

What do you mean?

Wait, it's a really nice day and it's Saturday.
Just realized I don't care and I need to get out of here.

edit on 7-5-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

You need to see a doctor asap, and I say that with sincerity.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah, in a bit, we're heading out to the butcher shop for some short ribs and some most excellent street tacos from the latino crew who sets up there and makes them.

They seem pretty human to me, and if they aren't, well they cook like humans.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah, in a bit, we're heading out to the butcher shop for some short ribs and some most excellent street tacos from the latino crew who sets up there and makes them.

They seem pretty human to me, and if they aren't, well they cook like humans.

Ok , oh honorable one , you have done it now. Now I have to go out to my favorite place to eat later . Some of the best dang food I have ate. And it is a sit down no holds barred Mexican restaurant with all the niceties .Owned and operated by Mexicans.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
u look to a mass brainwashing divice for guidance?

top topics

join