It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff on the Economy, Do Listen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
OK so I haven't totally formulate an opinion on this guy because he's using scare tactics to sell gold investments but hes really bringing up a lot of points I agree with.

www.schiffradio.com...

So in this episode he gets into how there's more baby boomers working now than ever and how they can't retire because they have no money . then he goes on to talk about why millenials keep moving home, says it's because they can't find jobs and due to that they go to Bernie Sanders and Trump rally's and they are pissed.

Then later on he goes into how Trump deals with debt he says exactly what ive been thinking, he gets rid of debt by defaulting and offering them a lower amount. Then he says Trump back tracked on that because he realized how bad of a political move and that only restructuring is going to work and Trump is the best guy for the job.

Then he gets into the Swiss system where every family of 4 gets 100,000 for free with no stipulations and why it won't work. Some of you will like this episode especially if you believe in a no social welfare paradigm like I've been proposing.

Very good episode.
edit on 5/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

hmm I don't think he's trustable, here's some info:

Peter Schiff -well connected with the globalists, the world richest bankers and gold brokers Rothschild

www.carlg.org...

The Pompus families running the planet for now are well connected.

They Want the Monetary System to collapse so they can create it better next time, and with no control over them from any outsiders.

The System could have easily been fixed a long time ago, but they couldn't let that happen could they, because they'd lose it all.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

If it coulda been fixed, how?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

There's a lot of money being printed at will, there are master bankers and people who know exactly how to collapse or continue the economy. I remember hearing about a few places in America and Canada that printed their own currency, i dont remember any more about it as it was some years ago.

I know there are good people out there who would rather fix the world if they had the chance to.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Owning physical gold is a solid part of any investment strategy. You can't expect an investment in gold to make you money unless the economy completely falls apart, but having 5-10% gold in your portfolio can protect you against a SHTF scenario. I invest in 1/10 oz American gold eagles. They are to small to profitably counterfeit and offer an easy to trade size should the worst ever happen.

Peter Schiff isn't someone I take investment advice from, but he has a solid knowledge of market theory and can be a valuable educational resource.

ETA: Another good investment (in my opinion) is Randgold (Ticker: GOLD). I have been riding this mining stock for years. It does great even in lean times and is a core of my portfolio.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
frickin excellent advice....mining is very lucrative.....I gotta go ebay 1/10 oz eagles....thanks

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The Pompus families running the planet for now are well connected. They Want the Monetary System to collapse so they can create it better next time

They want asset prices to collapse so they buy even more for cents in the $., like they do after every depression

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Is this Peter Schiff related to Jacob Schiff ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Peter Schiff -well connected with the globalists, the world richest bankers and gold brokers Rothschild

from the website
www.carlg.org...

Now they think it´s time to destroy the value of the dollar and start from scratch with another world currency, the Amero backed by gold and silver.

Whats wrong with having money backed by gold? If it was good enough to oust Saddam Hussein because he threatened to create a Gold Based Dinar then obviously gold based money is sound. The only problem will be buying it back off the Rothschilds as most Sovereign gold was divested by nations a few years ago.

Fake gold in Mints
www.whiteoutpress.com...

February 19, 2015 Germany tests US stored Gold, says no Tungsten By Mark Wachtler February 19, 2015. Frankfurt, Germany. (ONN) For the past 15 years, a rumour of global proportions has been spread that could collapse economies, destroy countries and even start World War 3. Since the Clinton administration, some have speculated that the US government replaced some portion of the nation’s gold stored at Fort Knox with gold-plated tungsten bars, comparatively worthless. The rumor grew to include the gold owned and stored by other nations in the US, most especially Germany. German officials just reclaimed some of their gold, tested it and confirmed they were all pure gold.

What I find funny is that the Germans initially wanted all their gold repatriated, but then relented and agreed to a staggered delivery.

hahaha..."that gold aint there any more"
edit on 7-5-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spel

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Schiff has been flogging this dead horse for almost a decade now.
Go back to 2008 or 2009 and see some of the things he was screaming about then and you'll find that pretty much nothing he said would happen actually happened.
The same with Gerald Celente.

I believed some of their nonsense, but just like Alex Jones they seem to have the ability to scream about the sky falling, make a load of money from duped people, then make them everyone forget that they were completely wrong and start the whole thing again.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

But Schiff runs an investment firm where he handles other people's money.

He must be good at it or he wouldn't have clients.

top topics

join