It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower’s Great Granddaughter Speaks About His Meeting With Extraterrestrials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

+1! We don't know period. I myself and multiple family members and friends have all had first UFO encounters. Was the object I witnessed under seeming intelligent control? Yes. Was it a natural phenomena? No. Did this object perform maneuvers that are impossible according to know and accepted physics? Yes. Was this object controlled by ET or Interdimensional visitors? HOW THE #&$$ WOULD I KNOW THAT? Do I find it a reasonable assumption that ET or extra dimensional beings were piloting it? Until I come across a better explanation that's what I'll stick with. But I do not know. All I know is that we're not the only "intelligent" life/existence.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

That is the story, but where is the beef? Much of that comes out of the very story we are on about here.
The timeline of credible witnesses lead up to a lot of what she said. I do not know all of the witness testimony, but what I have seen is weak as well. Anything out there worth reading?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

In Linda Moulton Howe's 2nd book, I read about a green beret firing on a gray, but just knocking it down with an FAL ,until I was beyond a doubt sure they intended to kill me I WOULD not shoot at extraterrestrials watch the movie "The Objective " to see what I think (or worry) would happen.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: BO XIAN

I dont know any of the inner workings of what my great grandparents got up to...

Were any of your great grandparents the POTUS ?

Maybe that fact makes it difficult to make such comparisons.

Unfortunately they weren't. Then again, they weren't entrusted with the highest level national security secrets of a first world nation and they weren't legally obligated to stay silent; if they had been I reckon they would've probably taken that responsibility quite seriously.

Do you think President Eisenhower was a bit of a chatty patty then?
You make it sound like all Presidents are incorruptible

I find it highly plausible that he'd share with his close family.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: McGinty

I think you are addressing the wrong poster

oopsie!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join