It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower’s Great Granddaughter Speaks About His Meeting With Extraterrestrials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VeniVidi

Because it's a game and there are rules. Just so you know, they WERE about to abduct us, but it has been decided by even higher powers that everyone should try to co-exist.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Laura's bloodline is irrelevant - she did not know the man personally, does not add anything that was not known (either as fact or speculation). So, the only reason she is mentioned at all is - a bloodline. Irrelevant. Her opinion is about as interesting as that of the next person, all with respect, but there you have it.

About the various theories: it's a simple fact - in as far as anything we commonly read can be believed that is - that UFO's swarmed the Capitol in 1952. But it has never been cleared up what they were, and we simply don't know. My theory is that some of them are drones, ships manned by simple bio-robots, here for unknown reasons. I think they are of Earthly origin, simply by applying Occam's logic. Our sub-terranean masters, whom like to keep an eye on things. The children seem to have found a way to do big badaboom.. let's check them out, as it is quite annoying when the ceiling starts to rattle.. stuff like that.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I dont know any of the inner workings of what my great grandparents got up to...

Were any of your great grandparents the POTUS ?

Maybe that fact makes it difficult to make such comparisons.

Unfortunately they weren't. Then again, they weren't entrusted with the highest level national security secrets of a first world nation and they weren't legally obligated to stay silent; if they had been I reckon they would've probably taken that responsibility quite seriously.

Do you think President Eisenhower was a bit of a chatty patty then?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sombody DOES know something and it really presses my cider.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And only this great grand daughter is the one with any knowledge of it? Logic my friend.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Perhaps we have read different Vallee documents.

I disagree with your perspective. Ditto J Allen Hynek.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think the anti-gravity stuff and ballistics issue is a real one, as far as I understand it. But I'm a layman on such matters. And, I don't know of anything definitive and specific in such regards that's in the public domain.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

My impression was that once he left his MD profession . . . he had very limited income--which may have been a reason for his emphasis on charging for materials and 'conferences.' etc.

He seems to me to be a sad figure, at this point.

If you have a book in you about him--more power to you.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Certainly that's a conceivable explanation.

However, stranger things have happened.Time will tell.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That's interesting.

Maybe I'll have to re-read my Vallee books. Some I didn't finish anyway.

I'm a bit skeptical that you were able to talk about the whole breadth of Vallee's analysis and conjectures in a mere 4 hours, however.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sigh. I'll indulge you . . . not sure why, but I will.

originally posted by: CapstonePendulum
Who would translate such a meeting?

We aren't told . . . at least publicly. Supposedly advanced critters monitoring man for millennia would have such technologies or skills.

Certainly spiritual dimensions from a spiritual dimension would likely be able to do so.

Take your pick.

Who would arrange it? Who did the aliens first approach, and how comical is it that they actually did the whole "Take me to your leader" thing.

Evidently you have a different construction on reality. The possibilities are many. Take your pick. I doubt they started with the White House travel office.

What did they discuss?

We haven't been told. There's been purportedly some leaks about technology trades etc. But who really knows. Proof is always in short supply on fringe issues.

If we had contact with aliens in 1952 then why did we need Nazi science to get to the moon? Why not hitch a ride with the aliens?

Uhhhhhhh

1. Because the critters wouldn't allow it?
2. Because we wanted to reserve such technologies for far later in time--e.g. when the USA is attacked or, more likely
3. When such technologies can be put to maximum shock use in bringing in the global government etc.

And why do the same people who think we faked the moon landing believe that the government works with aliens?

Because such folks as entertain strange goings on are more open to the wide field involved than the average person limited by normalcy bias etc.

I found your questions shallow and cheeky instead of deeply perceptive or thoughtful.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

There was no need to spend 4+ hours.

The subject of "spirits" / "demons" / etc. Came up in the first 15 minutes.

I'm merely suggesting that you don't mischaracterize what scientists say. There are plenty of religious authors out there who agree with you that you can accurately quote.

Kev

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I think you are addressing the wrong poster

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I think Ockham's razor logic is often mis-used, mis-represented, mis-applied.

Often enough, the simplest explanation is the opposite of what the author's citing Ockham's razor are claiming.

I think this is often the case in the UFO field.

The naysayers would have us believe in things like the magic bullet of the Kennedy assassination. And then they want to claim that the magic bullet is the simplest explanation.

Not at all.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't have an explanation for the discrepancy.

Folks I trust extremely highly asserted such.

And, I have a moderate memory of my own reading of Vallee's own words asserting such.

I do wonder if he changed his perspective at different points in time.

Perhaps you could start a thread outlining what he shared in your face to face meeting.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
She was born 2 years after Ike died. There is certainly no first hand info. Her fame comes in her "Mars Colonization" fiasco, and it involves Basiago..... Nope.. not gonna consider anything she says, and her intentions are totally embedded in the PMM (Paranormal Money Machine).

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I don't have an explanation for the discrepancy.

Folks I trust extremely highly asserted such.

And, I have a moderate memory of my own reading of Vallee's own words asserting such.

I do wonder if he changed his perspective at different points in time.

Perhaps you could start a thread outlining what he shared in your face to face meeting.

There is no need to fret about it!

Everyone on ATS, to some degree or other, uses "selection bias" and quotes things in a way which seems to support their philosophical model. We are all prone to doing it. (Me too if i'm not careful).

As for Dr. Vallee. quite unfortunately, he did not divulge much at all, that could not be read in his books and his other interviews. And what he did say off the record, I will not pass along, as a matter of courtesy.

(with just a couple exceptions there was nothing I hadn't come across before).

Kev

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Perhaps we have read different Vallee documents.

No, you are simply misinterpreting what you read.

I disagree with your perspective. Ditto J Allen Hynek.

I actually knew Professor Hynek. He was convinced that there was something inexplicable going on. Calling it "demonic" is an attempt to explain it-- which he would find offensive.

ETA: This is getting off topic. Please return to why you think someone who never met President Eisenhower and who believes the United States lost the Second World War should be considered a credible source?
edit on 9-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Eisenhower's alleged meeting with extraterrestrials is a well-reported event, and certain circumstances at the time lend some credibility to the reports, but cannot be considered fully factual and true. A number of alleged witnesses have also given the story from their perspective, but we have to concede that Eisenhower great granddaughter cannot be a credible witness or reportee, even if some of what she says is true.

Eisenhower is said to have met with a number of extraterrestrial races at their bequest, and that their main concern was our specie's development and use of nuclear weapons, and that they wanted to slowly make public their presence here on earth. Eisenhower was said to have disagreed with going public due to his belief of the turmoil that would follow such a revelation, but other extraterrestrials also wanted to engage in what became abductions so that they could study us physically and psychologically. Ultimately, Eisenhower is said to have agreed on certain negotiations (which was more like a basic surrender) to their requests, particularly with the Greys, who didn't want their presence known.

The imputation is from the various reports is that although the extraterrestrials are concerned about our acquisition of nuclear technology, things are at a stalemate because if we use them, we destroy the environment and make it useless to them? So, if it is true that various races of extraterrestrials are present, and if we were to move towards a nuclear world war, or exchange, one should think the extraterrestials would put a stop to it, and possibly turn openly hostile towards us?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join