It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower’s Great Granddaughter Speaks About His Meeting With Extraterrestrials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CapstonePendulum

Your questions sound clever.

However, I don't think they are that well thought-out.

The answers to them are not that difficult to conjecture about.

The thing that galled me was that the Challenger disaster was totally unnecessary. I hate expensive deadly smoke screens.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Yeah. I thought Shirley's book was an embarrassing pile of new age stink.

I don't know what to make of Eisenhower. It's an interesting story, to a degree. Time will tell.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

THANKS for the great links.

Which is your favorite one and why?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

Hmmmmmmmm . . .

And therefore, in your speculations about such things??

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Perhaps they knew as well how to join the Kabuki dance of 'modern' politics as well as humans do.

And who says they were not also in touch via other channels with the top level puppet masters?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

She sounds like a flake, alright.

I still think it's entirely plausible that family stories reached her ears more or less intact.

And, I have to wonder . . . how did she end up such a flake?

One of my friends who worked with Greer said he was a top flight MD as well as a top flight quality person . . . until . . . he got off so intensely into the UFO stuff.

How does the UFO stuff --> becoming flaky phenomenon work, exactly?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I never understood why a race so far advanced from us would ask our government's permission to abduct and study us. I had a cool Ant Farm growing up. I never could figure out who was the head Ant, and even if identified, I would never have asked permission to study them.
Just my thoughts...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VeniVidi

Again . . . "Life is so complex, that just about any cockamamie explanation will do." Dr D E

Your conjecture includes a lot of assumptions. I hope you are aware of all of them.

1. They are playing the ROLE of 'advanced critters' from 'distant orbs.' SCIENTIST Dr Jacque Vallee and Dr J Allen Hynek both quite independently . . . Vallee after 10 years of diligent study . . . concluded that the critters

are evil spiritual entities from a spiritual dimension.

2. Asking permission is part of PLAYING A ROLE.

3. Seduction, illusion, delusion, etc. are parts of the larger strategy.

4. And, it is possible, as a Book declares, that man has some say in what happens to him. Perhaps that say includes having to give some sort of formal permission to spiritual entities literally hell bent on destroying and enslaving as many mortal humans as they can get away with . . . not in one cataclysmic zap . . . but torturously over a bit of time . . . and after extracting enslaved 'worship' from as many as possible.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

LMFAOROFL.

Other dimensional beings?

The reason I'm laughing at your post is because you, with an immature naive certainty dismiss beings from other planets, but actually then go on to talk as if proof of beings from other dimensions exists!!

Lol what, let me guess...you've been visited by them?

At the end of the day nobody whose talking has any proof of beings visiting us from other planets let alone other dimensions.

People like you who sit there and spew your garbage, and act as if it is factual just because you believe it and wish it to be, so more harm to any attempt by any serious people to uncover the truth, and you know what? That's just the way TPTB like it.
Because you do more to cover things up for them then they do them selves.

I'm someone who believes other civilisations exist within the universe. But I'm not one of those people who believes every bit of crap that comes out on the Internet.

There's no proof of any of it. There's no way for any of us to verify or prove anything.
That's why I don't go around posting my beliefs as if they wee factual and proven.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cecil2982

How do you know she's crazy?

Other than the Charlie Manson eyes? The fact that she has difficulty expressing her beliefs in a coherent way. Many of these beliefs are mutually contradictory. She seems to accept just about anything that people tell her, however inconsistent the narrative. She seems to assume that everyone buys into her favorite conspiracy theories, so she alludes to them rather than present them with the necessary supporting evidence.

Would you believe me if I told you that the Spirit of Sophia, the Mother of the One who created this world is within her?

Yes, but no more than is in any other woman. Sadly, Sophia is not expressing herself well in this one.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

1. They are playing the ROLE of 'advanced critters' from 'distant orbs.' SCIENTIST Dr Jacque Vallee and Dr J Allen Hynek both quite independently . . . Vallee after 10 years of diligent study . . . concluded that the critters

No Vallee did not. He suggested that it was possible that they were entities beyond our comprehension relating to us through imagery that we can comprehend. Not necessarily spirits, not necessarily evil. Vallee did not consider Betty Hill to be a reliable witness because of her "New Age" beliefs.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Whether that's due to inadequate data collection or inadequate analysis, I don't know.

I base my opinions on scientific reality, unlike you who seems to base much of what you know on "belief" and "faith" in your goblins, monsters or gods of various forms.

For instance, there is absolutely no evidence at all that any other life form from any other dimension or planet has ever visited us - none, nada, zip.

In contrast, we know that the Nazis invested masses of manpower, money and effort in creating weapons for their war effort, and that the USA took all their brightest scientific minds after the end of the war. We also know that allied pilots during the second world war reported masses of UFO's in various locations and had numerous experiences. We also know that the US government and the UK both started looking seriously at UFO's at this time. We also know that after the war Roswell happened, and that after the war several nations in the region witnessed Ghost Rockets - which are now believed by many to have been Nazi technology being discovered and tested by Russians.

So, one theory has nothing to back it up, the other has masses of information all leading to a logical conclusion.

The SANE belief to have is clear for anyone with a SANE mind.

I'll change my opinion when the EVIDENCE leads me to.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Whether that's due to inadequate data collection or inadequate analysis, I don't know.

I base my opinions on scientific reality, unlike you who seems to base much of what you know on "belief" and "faith" in your goblins, monsters or gods of various forms.

For instance, there is absolutely no evidence at all that any other life form from any other dimension or planet has ever visited us - none, nada, zip.

In contrast, we know that the Nazis invested masses of manpower, money and effort in creating weapons for their war effort, and that the USA took all their brightest scientific minds after the end of the war. We also know that allied pilots during the second world war reported masses of UFO's in various locations and had numerous experiences. We also know that the US government and the UK both started looking seriously at UFO's at this time. We also know that after the war Roswell happened, and that after the war several nations in the region witnessed Ghost Rockets - which are now believed by many to have been Nazi technology being discovered and tested by Russians.

So, one theory has nothing to back it up, the other has masses of information all leading to a logical conclusion.

The SANE belief to have is clear for anyone with a SANE mind.

I'll change my opinion when the EVIDENCE leads me to.

I have no doubt a lot if UFOS were Nazi in origin there's tests that were run on much of their captured tech. And it was claimed by nazi scientists that they indeed figured out how to negate gravity. And when you look at the captured documents you see the start of many UFO stories. And later you can see the Russians testing as well. The US did it's testing in the west such as area 51 and guess where most of those UFOS were sighted. UFOS were always in secluded areas with a few exceptions. And I think those exceptions was one side showing the other what they have with plausible diniability. Also think nazis were very active even after the war there was basses in south amarica and even in Europe Nazis could still be found. Question I had is what did these nazi groups turn in to.

I think the problem was something about the craft makes them impossible to arm them. Speculating bur if they do use antigravity it might render any balistics useless.
edit on 5/7/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

And, I have to wonder . . . how did she end up such a flake?

I'd love to have a chat with her mother, who appears to be quite sane and grounded.

One of my friends who worked with Greer said he was a top flight MD as well as a top flight quality person . . . until . . . he got off so intensely into the UFO stuff.

No doubt he was a competent MD, but his experiences began way before he became one. His career has taken a number of interesting twists and turns before he got where he is today. I have a great deal of material amassed about him that I periodically think of turning into something more substantial. I suspect he has "family money" that has granted him the freedom to do some of the things he has, but that's just a guess on my part.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Similar disinformation perhaps?

If you get multiple people to spout the same nonsense, then other people take it for "truth". That same principle has been used to powerful effect for several thousand years.

Kev

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: VeniVidi

Again . . . "Life is so complex, that just about any cockamamie explanation will do." Dr D E

Your conjecture includes a lot of assumptions. I hope you are aware of all of them.

2. Asking permission is part of PLAYING A ROLE.

3. Seduction, illusion, delusion, etc. are parts of the larger strategy.

4. And, it is possible, as a Book declares, that man has some say in what happens to him. Perhaps that say includes having to give some sort of formal permission to spiritual entities literally hell bent on destroying and enslaving as many mortal humans as they can get away with . . . not in one cataclysmic zap . . . but torturously over a bit of time . . . and after extracting enslaved 'worship' from as many as possible.

Listen.

I had Dr. Vallee and his lovely new wife sitting on my couch for 4 hours a year or so ago, and I can say with utter certainty that you butcher his remarks in ways he never intended.

Stop it.

Not only does Dr. Vallee not talk in a way congruent with the story you keep trying to sell, he in fact says the exact opposite of what you are saying:

JV: In Confrontations we report on a trip Janine and I took to Brazil where there seemed to be evidence of UFO hostility. Objects would literally zap people with beams. In several cases it seemed that it killed them. It certainly injured them. We couldn’t really prove a direct cause-and effect relationship in the cases of death, but there was a cause-and-effect relationship in the cases of injuries. People were, in fact, injured by those beams. The phenomenon really doesn’t seem to care at all whether it’s perceived as good or bad. It does seem to have an influence on our culture, but we may not be able to detect it because our view of it is so short. Historically, we’re only aware of things for a few months or a few years. We don’t tend to get the big picture of contemporary events. If we did, the science of economics would be in much better shape than it is! It is very difficult for us to deal both with transient and slow- changing, long-term thing like the UFO phenomenon. It seems to be a control system. If it is a control system, then it affects our culture. We probably would be unable to detect whether it is doing good or bad to us. In fact, it may be beyond the level at which humans would define good and evil.

by Daniel Blair Stewart
Excerpt from Green Egg Magazine
The Official Organ of the Church of All Worlds
"A Magazine of Goddess and Nature Religion"
Vol. XXTV, No. 95, Yule 1991
from VirtuallyStrange Website

Kev

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Conjecture? Those questions that were not well thought out can't be satisfactorily answered with conjecture.

They are questions anyone claiming this would have to answer if they wanted to be taken seriously by serious people.

But the challenger disaster. One of my earliest memories. If we have diplomatic relations with extra terrestrial beings they aren't helping us with our space program.

But I would like to know the answers to my previous questions before I take any of this business seriously. I have read all about mj 12 and I am skeptic because they use it to entertain us now. Men in black stories are on the history channel now.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
And later you can see the Russians testing as well. The US did it's testing in the west such as area 51 and guess where most of those UFOS were sighted. UFOS were always in secluded areas with a few exceptions. And I think those exceptions was one side showing the other what they have with plausible diniability.

Indeed.
I have been fascinated with some of the stories about the Ghost Rockets. These were sighted around 1946 in nations all around Russia, while traditional disk UFO's were spotted in the US. It wasn't until later they were spotted in the UK and elsewhere.

The Ghost Rockets are believed by many to be Russian attempts to duplicate Nazi technology they recovered moving in and occupying, the same way the US did.

Most of the more credible sightings and experiences all suggest US military involvement. For instance the Rendlesham Forest incident doesn't read to me as an "alien" act, it reads to me as a US covert test of their tech on a Nuclear weapons facility in a country they have intel ties to - allowing them to test their disarmament capabilities on foreign soil without risk to their own public, without risking their tech falling into enemy hands, but with an ally they can gather data from.

Even reported cases in the US read the same way. Of course the Nuclear sites they buzzed with these craft were not in on what they were, because they were top secret. What is the average military guy going to think when he sees one of these top secret craft coming to "threaten" his base? He's going to think "aliens", because as far as he's concerned his government wouldn't do that to their own - when of course we know they absolutely would and they absolutely have plenty of times before.

Crashes were quickly swamped with military, and the whole "alien" thing is a perfect cover for this secret tech too. It makes sense that they would play up this smokescreen to enable them to properly cover their tracks.

We even have evidence of unexplained military organizations which seem to be tasked with special aircraft. People just assume the more outlandish "captured alien tech" story is more plausible when it's actually a whole lot more likely these are our craft.

Anyway, it's all fascinating. I'm glad I'm not the only one who follows this train of thought here

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'll agree. For such a descendant/relative of a great man, she has the worst case of crazy eyes. a reply to: DJW001

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I dont know any of the inner workings of what my great grandparents got up to...

Were any of your great grandparents the POTUS ?

Maybe that fact makes it difficult to make such comparisons.

edit on 8-5-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join